Abbas: 5 Million 'Refugees' Must be Allowed into Israel

Well if you don't trust MEMRI then I guess you will have to figure it out. MEMRI has been very accurate in their translations so far.

I'm not questioning their translation skills.

I'm questioning their politicized cut & paste job done to help their agenda.

Well if you don't trust MEMRI then I guess you will have to figure it out. MEMRI has been very accurate in their translations so far.

Then prove thats its wrong. So far all you did was whine and talk trash about a source without backing up what you said

Then prove thats its wrong. So far all you did was whine and talk trash about a source without backing up what you said

You stupid Nazionist, I didn't say their translation is wrong.

I said they clearly cut out most of the speech. Learn to read, you little girl.

You stupid Nazionist, I didn't say their translation is wrong.

I said they clearly cut out most of the speech. Learn to read, you little girl.

And I never said that you said the translation was wrong. I was talking about your claim that MEMRI made stuff and was bullshitting. So I think it is you who needs to learn to read lol!

And chalk up yet ANOTHER fail for Defeat67 lol!

Never, not once, did Abbas utter the words "5 million refugees must be allowed into Israel".

MEMRI has exposed itself as lying, dishonest Zionist media.

Not withstanding its blatant cut & paste job of a clearly very long speech. MEMRI must be very afraid of all the other things Abbas said.

Your right; He didn't say they HAD to return; You idiot. He said they should have the OPTION . Get it? Probably not. Let him keep insisting on " Right of Return" The " Palestinian state" is DOA. :lol:

The official policy of the Palestinian Authority is to demand repatriation for the descendants of Arabs who fled Israel in 1948 to their original homes in Israel, thus flooding the Jewish state with Arab refugees and effectively erasing Israel from the map, replacing it with a “secular, democratic Palestine.”
You got something against democracy?

And I never said that you said the translation was wrong. I was talking about your claim that MEMRI made stuff and was bullshitting. So I think it is you who needs to learn to read lol!

I never said MEMRI made up anything. Only that they cut and paste to fit their political agenda. God you are one dumb Nazionist.

I never said MEMRI made up anything. Only that they cut and paste to fit their political agenda. God you are one dumb Nazionist.

It really is amusing to see creeps like Victory calling someone a "dumb Nazionist." While they are referring to Zionists as Nazis, their own friends are busy murdering innocent people for their religious beliefs. The Nazis killed certain people that they didn't like (the Jews, the Roma, the mentally disabled), and the Muslims, in their own fascist/Nazi way, are busy killing those they don't like -- the Christians, the Hindus, the Buddhists, and even Muslims of different sects. Does anyone see the Zionists killing like these Muslims are doing that they should be referred to in the same breath as Nazis?

It really is amusing to see creeps like Victory calling someone a "dumb Nazionist." While they are referring to Zionists as Nazis, their own friends are busy murdering innocent people for their religious beliefs. The Nazis killed certain people that they didn't like (the Jews, the Roma, the mentally disabled), and the Muslims, in their own fascist/Nazi way, are busy killing those they don't like -- the Christians, the Hindus, the Buddhists, and even Muslims of different sects. Does anyone see the Zionists killing like these Muslims are doing that they should be referred to in the same breath as Nazis?

He is trying to take attention off the obvious Nazi ways of extremist Palestinians and groups Like Hamas whos charter called for the genocide of the Jewish People in Israel, which is eerily similar to that of another man named Hitler

Guys - please remember, IP is Zone 2 - posts require some content relating to the subject under discussion. Violative posts have been removed.

The official policy of the Palestinian Authority is to demand repatriation for the descendants of Arabs who fled Israel in 1948 to their original homes in Israel, thus flooding the Jewish state with Arab refugees and effectively erasing Israel from the map, replacing it with a “secular, democratic Palestine.”

Not at all, it is just when some moron thinks that the Palestinians are democratic that I laugh this loudly....................

Their only agenda is to translate what was said into English, the original report and video was also truncated by the arab muslim source so blame them for the cut and paste job to help their agenda.

Their only agenda is to translate what was said into English, the original report and video was also truncated by the arab muslim source so blame them for the cut and paste job to help their agenda.

Prove it.

Palestinian Authority is not a democracy and has no respect for democracy.

Prove it.

Contact Palestinian Authority TV if you want the whole broadcast.

Speaking to young Fatah activists on March 6, 2014, PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said that any agreement must be “confirmed by popular referendum of all the Palestinians worldwide.” “We shall never agree to recognize the Jewish state,” he said.

Following are excerpts, which aired on Palestinian Authority TV:

Forum List

Back