Abbas: Peace Agreement Will End Conflict

I look forward to Israel giving up the West Bank

img.php

José;7748872 said:
and the Palestinians giving up their claims on Jewish Palestine.

1364860917569.jpg
Since Yousef (AKA José) wants us to believe he is an Hispanic, I wonder if he can tell us if that Mexican group is finally giving up their claims to the American Southwest. By the way, Yousef, posting skeletons like you have shows a very childish mind. And here I thought school had already started. I guess I was wrong.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is a great slogan; but not for the Arab Palestinian. The Arab Palestinian is not the master of peace. It does not have any divine right or legal standing to decide and set the conditions for peace.

The follow-on question to the demand in this statement is what? Or else --- War! That is coercion and blackmail. If there was ever a reason to ignore such a demand, is because it is framed in the context of a "demand, or else."

Peace will only come when the world decides to seek justice and enforce international law.
(OBSERVATION)

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders. It goes back to 1939, to the emergence of the martyr Izz al-Din al Kissam and his brethren the fighters, members of Moslem Brotherhood. It goes on to reach out and become one with another chain that includes the struggle of the Palestinians and Moslem Brotherhood in the 1948 war and the Jihad operations of the Moslem Brotherhood in 1968 and after.

They are the fighting against the false, defeating it and vanquishing it so that justice could prevail, homelands be retrieved and from its mosques would the voice of the mu'azen emerge declaring the establishment of the state of Islam, so that people and things would return each to their right places and Allah is our helper.

Islamic Resistance Movement, is part of the religious creed. Nothing in nationalism is more significant or deeper than in the case when an enemy should tread Moslem land. Resisting and quelling the enemy become the individual duty of every Moslem.

SPECIAL NOTE: I know that Izz ad-Din al-Qassam was killed by British Police in the village of Sheikh Zeid, in 1935. I don't exactly know why HAMAS uses the date of 1939. Many people I've talked to think it is sort of a transcription error - and - should be 1929, the year al-Qassam started the Black Hand (al kaff al-aswad). Some hypothesize that HAMAS wanted to use a date that was after the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine. (I have no true explanation to offer.)

(COMMENT)

In the evolution of humanity and society, we have discovered that there is something greater than "majority rule;" although that is an important concept. While we generally value human reason, ethics, social justice we attempt to remain neutral in matters of religion; supporting neither religion or it absence. And while I say this, I am reminded that there are cultures that have not adopted the concept of freedom of religion.
  • This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.
  • The Islamic Resistance Movement: The Movement's programme is Islam. From it, it draws its ideas, ways of thinking and understanding of the universe, life and man. It resorts to it for judgement in all its conduct, and it is inspired by it for guidance of its steps.
  • It is characterized by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.
Sharia is the moral code and religious law of Islam. Violations of Islamic law (Sharia) are offenses against Supreme Being and nature itself. The Arab Palestinian is not the least bit interested in the enforcement of international law, except to the extent that it can further Islamic goals.

SPECIAL NOTE:
  • In Israel, Sharia law is officially recognized by the court system in matters relative to Muslims (if the so choose) in regards to marriage, divorce, and guardianship issues.
  • In most of the Arab world, the renunciation of Islam is a criminal offense. Islam is a capture religion. Once in, you cannot be released (Apostasy).

The Arab Palestinian is not interested in anything even remotely familiar to "justice" or "international law." They use this claim in order to secure that which they were denied as an outcome of combat.

Most Respectfully,
R

And of course Tinnie will respond to this post with his usual "You're blowing smoke Rocco" or my personal favorite "You post is based on false premise "
Indeed.

José;7748872 said:

1364860917569.jpg

Many Jews believe that "God" gave them the West Bank.
Gee, Hoffstra, the Muslims believe that everyone was a Muslim at one time and will revert back to Islam. Is your burkha washed and pressed for that day?

Gee, Hoffstra, the Muslims believe that everyone was a Muslim at one time and will revert back to Islam. Is your burkha washed and pressed for that day?

Why are you so focused on me like a laser?

Because Hoss & I are paid to defend Israel against her enemies. I'm leaving you pretty much alone due to the fact that Hoss is tearing you a new one.

José;7748872 said:

1364860917569.jpg

Many Jews believe that "God" gave them the West Bank.

Not just G-d, but history, archeology, ancestry, etc. BTW, Hoffstra, Hyrcanus, or whatever you're calling yourself these days. You claimed previously that you were Jewish. I read an article a few months ago, about a Hasidic Jew who was being beaten up by a Muslim in Amsterdam. During the beating the Jew started to protest that he wasn't a Zionist, but the beating continued nevertheless. He was taken to the hospital, still claiming that he wasn't a Zionist. Muslims hate Zionists, but they probably hate Jewish traitors even more.

Last edited:
et al,

Where are we on the question at hand?

v/r
R

Haven't heard a thing. Were they meeting on Wednesdays or monthly? I'm not sure. Sadly, no one is discussing peace. Everyone is beating war drums.

Yes, the Syrian issue has cast a cloud over the peace talks. If America strikes Syria, Assad will strike Israel (Saddam deja vu). Israel will then strike Syria, and the Palestinians will refuse to talk peace while their Arab brethren are being attacked by the "Zionists".

Not just G-d, but history, archeology, ancestry, etc. BTW, Hoffstra, Hyrcanus, or whatever you're calling yourself these days. You claimed previously that you were Jewish. I read an article a few months ago, about a Hasidic Jew who was being beaten up by a Muslim in Amsterdam. During the beating the Jew started to protest that he wasn't a Zionist, but the beating continued nevertheless. He was taken to the hospital, still claiming that he wasn't a Zionist. Muslims hate Zionists, but they probably hate Jewish traitors even more.

History and archaeology aren't land deeds.

Possible ancestry isn't a land deed.

having possible ancestors living in Palestine 2,000 years ago doesn't give one the right to claim ownership of Palestine.

The fact is that Muslims ruled Palestine much longer than the Jews did.

History and archaeology aren't land deeds.

Possible ancestry isn't a land deed.

having possible ancestors living in Palestine 2,000 years ago doesn't give one the right to claim ownership of Palestine.

The fact is that Muslims ruled Palestine much longer than the Jews did.

Muslims NEVER ruled Palestine. They just lived there and owned land

Forum List

Back