ABC is chess racist debate: Garry Kasparov slams broadcaster

EVERYTHING is RACIST and about RACE!!!!!!!!! race race RACE RACE black white black white black white
EVERYTHING
..if you mention a word about outer space =RACIST

and white hating NPR ask if you think it's racist--hahahahhahahahah
A black hole is called that because nothing escapes a black hole, not even light, it is black. At night, turn off all your lights and what you see is BLACK. It is the absence of light. There is no racial connotation there.
Is light racist? I think it would have to be now.
Is it racist when an old black persons hair turns white?

Chess was invented in Africa and brought to europe. How could it be racist?

I'm pretty sure India invented chess. It's what I've always been told and/or read.

I used to be a good player, now I'm average.
Nope. Chess was invented in Africa. Kemet to be exact.. The Dravidians learned the game from them. I havent played in 10 years so I am probably not that good anymore.
Chaturanga' is the earliest precursor to what we now know as 'Chess'. While it is referenced that they are related, they are not the same game ( by a long stretch), for a start Chaturanga uses only 10 pieces.

As for any claim to India inventing Chaturanga, the earliest documentation can date Chaturanga back to circa 640 A.D, the origin of it is said to be "uncertain"

It is interesting to note that "Fa Xian, a Chinese Buddhist who wrote extensively about his long sojourn in India at the beginning of the 5th century, does not mention the game (Chaturanga), an indication, perhaps, that it was not known then.

Chess, as we now know it , began to take shape circa 1475 where Chaturanga pieces where replaced with their modern counter parts and new laws where introduced.

All of this is gleaned from the 1996 "The Oxford Companion to Chess" so you can believe it or believe not.

FIDE's own president Kirsan Ilyumzhinov believes chess came from Outer Space (google it if you don't believe it) and the BBC's Doctor Who have referenced Chess has been invented by the Time Lords of Galifrey.

The long story short is the origins of Chess are a matter for myth and legend
You do realize that Kemet was around long before 640AD right? Do you see what is in this painting?

history-lists-11-things-you-may-not-know-about-ancient-egypt-board-games_ih019941_corbis-2.jpg
Well, other than it being Nefertiti playing a game called senet? A game that was around for thousands of years before anything like chess.

Ignorant racist asshole.

EVERYTHING is RACIST and about RACE!!!!!!!!! race race RACE RACE black white black white black white
EVERYTHING

A black hole is called that because nothing escapes a black hole, not even light, it is black. At night, turn off all your lights and what you see is BLACK. It is the absence of light. There is no racial connotation there.
only the hair is racist .....and snow is also very very racist ! its white and cold ! most blacks dont like the cold .

I'm pretty sure India invented chess. It's what I've always been told and/or read.

Nope. Chess was invented in Africa. Kemet to be exact.. The Dravidians learned the game from them. I havent played in 10 years so I am probably not that good anymore.
Chaturanga' is the earliest precursor to what we now know as 'Chess'. While it is referenced that they are related, they are not the same game ( by a long stretch), for a start Chaturanga uses only 10 pieces.

As for any claim to India inventing Chaturanga, the earliest documentation can date Chaturanga back to circa 640 A.D, the origin of it is said to be "uncertain"

It is interesting to note that "Fa Xian, a Chinese Buddhist who wrote extensively about his long sojourn in India at the beginning of the 5th century, does not mention the game (Chaturanga), an indication, perhaps, that it was not known then.

Chess, as we now know it , began to take shape circa 1475 where Chaturanga pieces where replaced with their modern counter parts and new laws where introduced.

All of this is gleaned from the 1996 "The Oxford Companion to Chess" so you can believe it or believe not.

FIDE's own president Kirsan Ilyumzhinov believes chess came from Outer Space (google it if you don't believe it) and the BBC's Doctor Who have referenced Chess has been invented by the Time Lords of Galifrey.

You do realize that Kemet was around long before 640AD right? Do you see what is in this painting?

history-lists-11-things-you-may-not-know-about-ancient-egypt-board-games_ih019941_corbis-2.jpg
You are one dumb fuck.

Senet you moron.

We will all be waiting for you to tell us how Senet is chess.

You freaking idiot. Hard not to hate liberals. Especially the white privileged ones. Really is.

Chess invented in China ya lying pos.
Sorry fool. It was in Africa.

When European's were going through Renaissance African's were building hut's out of cow shit and mud.
Europeans only went through a renaissance because Africans came to europe and gave them education for a couple of centuries. This is precisely when they taught them the game of chess. Prior to that the europeans were afraid to take baths because they thought water had evil spirits in it.

b1d3bd1cb79fe066d6125c0ad36220ff.jpg
Talk about a stretch! Mudbone is near.

We are all waiting for you to tell us your documented sources that cite how Senet, the game Nefertiti was playing in an ancient painting, became Chaturanga in India, which then became Chess.

Please show us your researched history and cited notations on that Asspieces.

Lol at their stupidity again.

EVERYTHING

only the hair is racist .....and snow is also very very racist ! its white and cold ! most blacks dont like the cold .
I have it on good authority that the Woods' and the AB's hate it when they realize their shadow is black!

Where is Asspieces? I tried laying out respectfully the best knowledge I have of Chess. Play it everyday. Best rating I got to was 1620, 3 years ago.

Now I play like shit. Really do. Down in the 1300s and continuously do really stupid crap.

Anyway, I am trying to be better. Hey Asspieces, I am sorry for being all mean and stuff.

Just that your pathetic side is all but entirely destroying history in the name of your cultural marxist propaganda of dividing and conquering this country.

The fact that your pathetic side is trying to say Chess....

Sigh.....

My God, look at us. Just look at us.

Hey Asslitpieces have you watched the rules of the game of Senet, the game Nefertiti was playing in the painting that you represented as CHESS?

Well Assholpieces, can you tell us how Senet is Chess?

For everyone that read what that idiot put up there like the ignorant marxist propaganda lying bastard he is, watch the rules of Senet.

The game that Nefertiti was playing in the painting and quite popular in Ancient Egypt and the game that Assholpieces tried to say was Chess.

Why?

When European's were going through Renaissance African's were building hut's out of cow shit and mud.
When Iranian's were going through Renaissance European's were building hut's out of cow shit and mud.

Funny how that civilization progress thingy works, isnt it?

Look at that post. Would you just look at that? Lol

He called it "Kemet." LOL

Had to look that up cause I had never heard of it.

Here is what I got.

Kemet was originally released in 2012 by French publisher Matagot. Its previous titles include Marc Paquien's deduction board game Treasure Island, as well as Cyclades and Inis - Kemet's spiritual predecessors, which together comprise a loose trilogy.Jan 6, 2020

LOL!!!!!!!!

Chess invented in China ya lying pos.
Sorry fool. It was in Africa.

AND killing each other/stealing land/etc

Well, other than it being Nefertiti playing a game called senet? A game that was around for thousands of years before anything like chess.

Ignorant racist asshole.
You poor silly ignorant bastard. Senet was the precursor to chess. Thanks for setting yourself up. :lol:

"The game Senet is very similar to the current game of chess. It was composed of 30 squares in three rows, and each row had 10 squares. Pawns would move in those squares, but it is not yet known how exactly the game worked.

In the era of the New Kingdom (1550-1077 BC), the game Senet was associated with the journey of the dead to the hereafter. It was a talisman that was engraved or carved into the ancient graves and on the walls and placed it next to the deceased in order to help him cross into the hereafter. This is in addition to that it also mentioned in the Book of the Dead, which is one of the oldest religious books known in the ancient world.

Thus, consider the ancient Egyptians who played Senet as the first to know chess, a natural development from the Senet game!

"

By African, you mean Egyptian.

Ancient Egyptians were genetically like modern Eastern Mediterranean Europeans, not sub-Saharan negroids.
Nope. Ancient Egyptians were Blacks. No such thing as sub saharan. Thats just a white boy fable.
Ancient Egyptians were Blacks.

you must be joking ....

Forum List

Back