ABC is chess racist debate: Garry Kasparov slams broadcaster

Chess was invented in Africa and brought to europe. How could it be racist?

I'm pretty sure India invented chess. It's what I've always been told and/or read.

I used to be a good player, now I'm average.
Nope. Chess was invented in Africa. Kemet to be exact.. The Dravidians learned the game from them. I havent played in 10 years so I am probably not that good anymore.
By African, you mean Egyptian.

Ancient Egyptians were genetically like modern Eastern Mediterranean Europeans, not sub-Saharan negroids.
Nope. Ancient Egyptians were Blacks. No such thing as sub saharan. Thats just a white boy fable.

So you're saying Ancient Blacks (Egyptians) were slave owners and took advantage of other blacks?
Not sure what that has to do with the point that chess was invented in Africa?

EVERYTHING is RACIST and about RACE!!!!!!!!! race race RACE RACE black white black white black white
EVERYTHING
..if you mention a word about outer space =RACIST

and white hating NPR ask if you think it's racist--hahahahhahahahah

Chess invented in China ya lying pos.
Sorry fool. It was in Africa.

history-lists-11-things-you-may-not-know-about-ancient-egypt-board-games_ih019941_corbis-2.jpg
When European's were going through Renaissance African's were building hut's out of cow shit and mud.

I'm pretty sure India invented chess. It's what I've always been told and/or read.

Nope. Chess was invented in Africa. Kemet to be exact.. The Dravidians learned the game from them. I havent played in 10 years so I am probably not that good anymore.

Ancient Egyptians were genetically like modern Eastern Mediterranean Europeans, not sub-Saharan negroids.
Nope. Ancient Egyptians were Blacks. No such thing as sub saharan. Thats just a white boy fable.

So you're saying Ancient Blacks (Egyptians) were slave owners and took advantage of other blacks?
Because it wasn't racist blue gummer.

history-lists-11-things-you-may-not-know-about-ancient-egypt-board-games_ih019941_corbis-2.jpg
When European's were going through Renaissance African's were building hut's out of cow shit and mud.
Europeans only went through a renaissance because Africans came to europe and gave them education for a couple of centuries. This is precisely when they taught them the game of chess. Prior to that the europeans were afraid to take baths because they thought water had evil spirits in it.

b1d3bd1cb79fe066d6125c0ad36220ff.jpg

Europeans only went through a renaissance because Africans came to europe and gave them education for a couple of centuries. This is precisely when they taught them the game of chess. Prior to that the europeans were afraid to take baths because they thought water had evil spirits in it.

Biggest liar I've ever seen.

True, but it has everything to do with you saying Ancient Egyptians were Blacks...do try to keep up.

I have this set sitting on my living room coffee table.

6583c10d8e3c4061bd9c88a0e4907827.jpg
interesting that you say you have that set but your pic comes from a pin on Pinterest

If I had a set like that I wouldn't have to use a pic from Pinterest I would just take a pic of my personal set

Last edited:
shockedcanadian is right. Chess was invented in India
A pre-chess variation was. Chess came from China.

Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. Played by millions of people worldwide, chess is believed to be derived from the Indian game chaturanga sometime before the 7th century. Chaturanga is also the likely ancestor of the East Asian strategy games xiangqi (Chinese chess), janggi (Korean chess), and shogi (Japanese chess). Chess reached Europe by the 9th century, due to the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The pieces assumed their current properties in Spain in the late 15th century, and the modern rules were standardized in the 19th century.

Actually close but it would be India
Let me ask you who played chess in Africa? and what century?
Chess was played in Africa for eons. We are talking BC.
says you but historians say India but you spreader of racism says, Africa.
Hell, your own ancestors didn't want you why give them credit for something they didn't do?

That last pic is not of Africa those are Shieks

Egyptian's were not Sub-Sarahan African. Do you just go out of your way to be a dickhead?
He thinks negroids invented every civilization.

Chaturanga' is the earliest precursor to what we now know as 'Chess'. While it is referenced that they are related, they are not the same game ( by a long stretch), for a start Chaturanga uses only 10 pieces.

As for any claim to India inventing Chaturanga, the earliest documentation can date Chaturanga back to circa 640 A.D, the origin of it is said to be "uncertain"

It is interesting to note that "Fa Xian, a Chinese Buddhist who wrote extensively about his long sojourn in India at the beginning of the 5th century, does not mention the game (Chaturanga), an indication, perhaps, that it was not known then.

Chess, as we now know it , began to take shape circa 1475 where Chaturanga pieces where replaced with their modern counter parts and new laws where introduced.

All of this is gleaned from the 1996 "The Oxford Companion to Chess" so you can believe it or believe not.

FIDE's own president Kirsan Ilyumzhinov believes chess came from Outer Space (google it if you don't believe it) and the BBC's Doctor Who have referenced Chess has been invented by the Time Lords of Galifrey.

The long story short is the origins of Chess are a matter for myth and legend
You do realize that Kemet was around long before 640AD right? Do you see what is in this painting?

Tell us exactly what is in the painting

EVERYTHING is RACIST and about RACE!!!!!!!!! race race RACE RACE black white black white black white
EVERYTHING

A black hole is called that because nothing escapes a black hole, not even light, it is black. At night, turn off all your lights and what you see is BLACK. It is the absence of light. There is no racial connotation there.

Egyptian's were not Sub-Sarahan African. Do you just go out of your way to be a dickhead?
No one is sub saharan. I already told you white boy fables do not apply.
It’s a fable that there are Africans that live south of the Saharan desert?

EVERYTHING

A black hole is called that because nothing escapes a black hole, not even light, it is black. At night, turn off all your lights and what you see is BLACK. It is the absence of light. There is no racial connotation there.
Is light racist? I think it would have to be now.

He thinks negroids invented every civilization.
They invented BBQ and the blues. Both of which I like. But in terms of being the center of the universe...no fucking way.

Forum List

Back