ABC makes epic mistake retracts bombshell Flynn story

This is how the mainstream media gets clicks. Print a "breaking news" fake news story, then retract it in small, fine print a week or so later.

As opposed to rightmainstream media....print a "breaking news" fake story....and never retract it.

I bet you can't provide one example....

I say you lie like your media....

upload_2017-12-2_8-59-54.png

ABC Makes "Epic Mistake", Retracts Bombshell Flynn Story

89fc6610-8653-4c9c-ad73-70d2485a9929.png

Last edited:
Having caused chaos in financial markets briefly, set the liberal media on fire with 'I told you so's, and sparked a renewed round of #ImpeachTrump demands, ABC News issued a 'clarification' to their bombshell Flynn report that not only negates the entire story but provides President Trump with another round of ammunition to fire against the 'fake news' media.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC makes a mistake noooo you've got to be kidding me. or is it they just got caught and it wasn't a mistake.
People are awake now so catching these leftist bull shitters happens real fast now ah days....

So is Alex Jones going to retract his “story” that Sandy Hook was a hoax?

NO YOU are just being another DUMB ASS whose to lazy to look and see where they got their information a.h.

Having caused chaos in financial markets briefly, set the liberal media on fire with 'I told you so's, and sparked a renewed round of #ImpeachTrump demands, ABC News issued a 'clarification' to their bombshell Flynn report that not only negates the entire story but provides President Trump with another round of ammunition to fire against the 'fake news' media.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC makes a mistake noooo you've got to be kidding me. or is it they just got caught and it wasn't a mistake.
People are awake now so catching these leftist bull shitters happens real fast now ah days....
Moron is using a far right site to say ABC is retracting a story. If ABC Did retract a story it would come from ABC themselves.
Mindless is as big a liar as Flynn and Trump is.
And of course the sheep actually believe it.

Who's the sheep now dummy:dance:

upload_2017-12-2_9-5-0.png

Last edited:
This is how the mainstream media gets clicks. Print a "breaking news" fake news story, then retract it in small, fine print a week or so later.

As opposed to rightmainstream media....print a "breaking news" fake story....and never retract it.

It's on other news to dumb ass.

Why are you calling me a dumb ass:crybaby:

I ALWAYS TELL YOU JACKASS HOLES THAT EVERY TIME YOU USE JONES AS YOUR DENIAL POINT YOU MAKE YOURSELVES look so fkn stupid we all laugh at how fkn stupid you make youselvesl look

ABC News on Twitter
upload_2017-12-2_9-8-55.png

It's on other news to dumb ass.

Why are you calling me a dumb ass:crybaby:

Did I oooospie.............. don't you think the ole source is full of shit though bahahah

Moron is using a far right site to say ABC is retracting a story. If ABC Did retract a story it would come from ABC themselves.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK PATHETICALLY STUPID AS FK ASSHOLE

View attachment 164031

I think you are confusing me with someone else...

:beer::biggrin::rolleyes::oops::)

THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK PATHETICALLY STUPID AS FK ASSHOLE

View attachment 164031

I think you are confusing me with someone else...

I might have if so , hugs I probalby menat to click on that smart ass up there .......... and hit on you I do that at times cause they piss me off lol and they know it, they lik seeing me get pissed off . and I fall for thier trap every time too. BHAHAHHA

I ALWAYS TELL YOU JACKASS HOLES THAT EVERY TIME YOU USE JONES AS YOUR DENIAL POINT YOU MAKE YOURSELVES look so fkn stupid we all laugh at how fkn stupid you make youselvesl look

ABC News on Twitter
View attachment 164033
The difference between MSM and RightMainatreamMedia is MSM will print corrections while RMM will double down and claim conspiracies.

It's a fast paced business slip ups will occur occasionally..

NO YOU are just being another DUMB ASS whose to lazy to look and see where they got their information a.h.

The irony of someone who pimps that shithole InfoWars and its bizarre disgusting conspiracy theories castigating ABC is pretty hilarious.

Because our stories aren't fake, nitwit.
Sandy Hook is a hoax...
Obama was born in Kenya...
Seth Rich....

Nitwit

Obama is Kenyan / gay / Muslim
FEMA Camps
Jade Helms
Pizzagate

etc., etc., etc.

All the Seth Rich stories....

For a start.

The list is long.

I knew you couldn't provide any real examples...

You are just more Fake News...

As opposed to melting starfish on the Northwest Coast post-Fuku, and no follow up reports.

Bombshell! ABC Admits Trump Ordering Flynn To Meet With The Russians Was Fake News

upload_2017-12-2_15-59-11.png

Forum List

Back