ABC/NBC/CBS.. NOT one headline "Obama paid ONLY 18% tax rate"! WHY?

No, that's called insane rationalization. Neither Obama nor Buffet's point is that they personally are paying too little all by themselves. But that's the stretch you have to make to come up with this bonfire of the inanities.

Bullshit.

If I say everyone should give 10% of their income to charity you can fucking bet i would be doing it.

If Bam Bam thinks he's not paying his "fair share" then he should pony up.

Charity huh? And where did O'bama say anything like that?

:link:?

That's what I mean by "insane rationalization".

iT'S AN EXAMPLE YOU FUCKING TWIT.

I never said Bam Bam said that.

How fucking thick are you anyway?

Why did Obama pay only 18% ?

$125,000 deduction for charitable contributions, mortgage interest, deduction for state taxes paid, deduction for his children

Not a single deduction for dancing horses or offshore tax dodges

I pay more than 18% of my income in local and state taxes.

Hmmm, with real estate taxes, special district taxes, state sales taxes, excise taxes on gas, state and federal income taxes and fees, I'm sure I pay much more than 18% too.

The problem is we don't get much bang for our bucks. It's way past time for an accounting of all the money collected by the local, state and federal governments and special districts.

I don't mean mass cuts of jobs or services, doing that is as stupid as throwing money willy-nilly at problems. Legislatures need to provide a cost-benefit 'public summary' in ordinary language in the first paragraph of every spending bill. Every bill should be stand-alone, no ridders or other shenanigans added; a pure, clean and simple bill stating who gets the benefit, what the money will pay for, why the project is needed, when the project will be completed and how will it benefit the nation.

I pay more than 18% of my income in local and state taxes.

Hmmm, with real estate taxes, special district taxes, state sales taxes, excise taxes on gas, state and federal income taxes and fees, I'm sure I pay much more than 18% too.

The problem is we don't get much bang for our bucks. It's way past time for an accounting of all the money collected by the local, state and federal governments and special districts.

I don't mean mass cuts of jobs or services, doing that is as stupid as throwing money willy-nilly at problems. Legislatures need to provide a cost-benefit 'public summary' in ordinary language in the first paragraph of every spending bill. Every bill should be stand-alone, no ridders or other shenanigans added; a pure, clean and simple bill stating who gets the benefit, what the money will pay for, why the project is needed, when the project will be completed and how will it benefit the nation.

You're not going to get any argument about the above from me.

Just like every other right winging lunatic here I am pissed by the inefficiencies (and that's being kind, calling them that..mostly its pure pork) found in EVERY GOVERNMENT in this nation.

I see the same INSIDER GAMES being played in my local government, my county government, my state government and my Federal government.

All that being said, that doesn't make me hate the CONCEPT of government, it merely makes me want HONEST governments.

Let's just say I am not holding my breath expecting that to happen.

Bullshit.

If I say everyone should give 10% of their income to charity you can fucking bet i would be doing it.

If Bam Bam thinks he's not paying his "fair share" then he should pony up.

Charity huh? And where did O'bama say anything like that?

:link:?

That's what I mean by "insane rationalization".

iT'S AN EXAMPLE YOU FUCKING TWIT.

I never said Bam Bam said that.

How fucking thick are you anyway?

"Thick"?

I"m not the one who tried to compare income taxes with charity, dumb twit.

Yeah, income taxes and charity-- they're the same thing. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back