ABC News edits RFK Jr. interview to exclude ‘false claims about the COVID-19 vaccines’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a bunch of slimeballs they have over at ABC News. Kennedy spoke the truth about the killer vaccines and ABC couldn't stand it. So they censored his interview. Just goes to show they're nothing but propagandists for Biden and big Pharma.

ABC News admits to cutting down RFK Jr.'s vaccine claims: 'Used our editorial judgement'​

• ABC News edited anti-vax comments made by Democratic presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. out of an interview that aired Thursday night

Media is wedded to the Covid hoax, they were instrumental in creating and furthering it. They take the nanny state position that they must prevent Their Definition of “misinformation” from being evaluated by us. Commies plain pure and simple.

How is it that no one reacts against this factory of death? We know that the elites for the most part are crooked and do nothing and we should hope that it is Robert F. Kennedy Jr who wins the keys to the White House even being conservative I see that no one else seems to care about the injured or the family who lost a love one because of the vaccine.

How is it that no one reacts against this factory of death? We know that the elites for the most part are crooked and do nothing and we should hope that it is Robert F. Kennedy Jr who wins the keys to the White House even being conservative I see that no one else seems to care about the injured or the family who lost a love one because of the vaccine.
The agenda of loss of liberty is far too delicious for dependents to let loose of
They want everyone cowering and not thinking.

I have a friend who lost his mother to COVID during the lockdowns. He wasn't allowed to see her in the hospital before she died and then the funeral home wouldn't let the family in when she was to be buried. He hasn't been right in the head since.

What a bunch of slimeballs they have over at ABC News. Kennedy spoke the truth about the killer vaccines and ABC couldn't stand it. So they censored his interview. Just goes to show they're nothing but propagandists for Biden and big Pharma.

ABC News admits to cutting down RFK Jr.'s vaccine claims: 'Used our editorial judgement'​

• ABC News edited anti-vax comments made by Democratic presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. out of an interview that aired Thursday night
NO! Surely the lefty MSM wouldn't do this, would they?

Democrats were wise not to allow Kennedy to debate and destroy Biden in the Presidential run.

In fact, that may be all for Presidential debates altogether.

Just flat out despotism from here on out.

I have a friend who lost his mother to COVID during the lockdowns. He wasn't allowed to see her in the hospital before she died and then the funeral home wouldn't let the family in when she was to be buried. He hasn't been right in the head since.
It's horrible what they did and there are a lot of similar stories from the time of covid and now people are injured or worse by the vaccine.

Not sure why he is complaining they made him seem less kooky. He needs to be talking about a platform items that people can relate to that have nothing to do with his jab-phobia.

Not sure why he is complaining they made him seem less kooky. He needs to be talking about a platform items that people can relate to that have nothing to do with his jab-phobia.
Because it's not who he is. He has a right to speak and people have a right to make decisions based on WHO he is.

Why do you listen to politicians regarding medical advice?

Why do you listen to politicians regarding medical advice?
Well maybe because several doctors seem baffling once people are injured by the vaccine this is what happened to my mother-in-law the doctor told her to have surgery but while avoiding that it could come from the vaccine.

Well maybe because several doctors seem baffling once people are injured by the vaccine this is what happened to my mother-in-law the doctor told her to have surgery but while avoiding that it could come from the vaccine.
Lol what? Go back to 4th grade English class please.

Forum List

Back