ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

Everybody is aware that trump made a small statement about "acting “peacefully and patriotically” at his rally before the riot" . That particular remark was addressed and shown in a video early in the hearings. It was the main right wing talking point for weeks. Anything else that you or Christi thinks should have been discussed but wasn't?
I don't know, maybe cross-examine somebody. Anybody.

Obviously you haven't heard about all the information those that admitted guilt provided.

NO ONE CARES.

If and when we get serious about insurrections, you'll know about it.

Till then, the whole entire world is laughing at your lily livered snowflake cowardice, both political and moral. (Not to mention intellectual, cause progtards have no brains).

That's fine. It's not required for you to know what happened.

We already know what happened.

We didn't need two years of grandstanding at taxpayer expense to "inform" us about that.

It doesn't bother you that fox hasn't kept you informed on what is happenng?
Don't watch Fox. Fox is MSM and MSM lies. You should know that by now.

You're being badly played if you're still playing a partisan game. The real game is playing out elsewhere, on a different level

No right thinking American cooperates with Stalinists.

AT ALL

Yeah well, if you can't get the other team to join your witch hunt that should be your first heads up.
You just end up looking like whiners. Who’s going to respect the position of someone willing to throw atound ‘Stalinist’ so easily?!?! You’d think there‘d be a corollary to Godwin’s Law to cover this situation. :dunno:

So show us that fight means to engage in physical violence. If I say I'm going to fight a traffic violation, does that mean I'm going to court and choke the judge?

Sorry, but we are not at the point of your Holy Bible yet, the book 1984 with Thought Police. Words still mean things in our free republic.

I saw the speech, Ray. I heard the whole thing. "Fight like hell or you won't have a country". "Fight" was repeated and emphasized. It was a call to war and you fucking know it.

NO ONE CARES.

If and when we get serious about insurrections, you'll know about it.

Till then, the whole entire world is laughing at your lily livered snowflake cowardice, both political and moral. (Not to mention intellectual, cause progtards have no brains).

We already know what happened.

We didn't need two years of grandstanding at taxpayer expense to "inform" us about that.

Don't watch Fox. Fox is MSM and MSM lies. You should know that by now.

You're being badly played if you're still playing a partisan game. The real game is playing out elsewhere, on a different level

The words of a lying snivelling coward.

You just end up looking like whiners. Who’s going to respect the position of someone willing to throw atound ‘Stalinist’ so easily?!?! You’d think there‘d be a corollary to Godwin’s Law to cover this situation. :dunno:
That you cannot see the argument for what it is says more about you than anything else.
But of course the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have NO SELF-AWARENESS!!!
If you can't recognize the parallels of the 1/6 committee with Stalin's show trials, that's on you.
:rolleyes:

You deny this is a Stalinist playbook you're looking at?

Come on, man. Pedo Joe think he's Iron Joe.

We have everything Joe had.

Gulags.

Censorship.

Surveillance.
The KGBFBI.

Propaganda.

Abuse of the law.

Abuse of political process.

Weaponization of government against political dissenters.

There is NO QUESTION AT ALL that this is the front page of the Stalinist playbook.

None at all.

Obviously you haven't heard about all the information those that admitted guilt provided. That's fine. It's not required for you to know what happened. It doesn't bother you that fox hasn't kept you informed on what is happenng?
provide a link where trump admitted guilt

Last edited:
That you cannot see the argument for what it is says more about you than anything else.
But of course the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have NO SELF-AWARENESS!!!
If you can't recognize the parallels of the 1/6 committee with Stalin's show trials, that's on you.

Oh yeah + show trials. Forgot about that one. Thank you. :)

Every brave and patriotic American will speak out loudly and forcefully against these abuses.

This is not America, this is not the America I want, not the America I know and love.

We fought long and hard to achieve an equality of viewpoint, and the progressives have destroyed it.

I even stood with the lefties in the 60's and 70's, when we were marching for equality, for black rights, women's rights, equal rights of all kinds. We were getting hammered by The Man, which at the time was Johnson and Nixon and J Edgar Hoover.

Not anymore - I won't stand for the evil crap these regressives are bringing to the table. They've become what they hate. Now THEY'RE the Man. They're the ones spraying water cannons at the dissenters. They're the ones shooting the students at Kent State.

They're DOING it, not out of any pride of country or concern for America, but because they want revenge and they want to impose their values on everyone else. They're doing the EXACT SAME THING the righties did back in the day. It's not progressive, it's regressive in every way.

The difference is, the righties learned their lesson. (Most of them, anyway).

The left on the other hand, has gone completely off the deep end.

I won't stand for any re-introduction of bigotry and hatred. Which is what the progtards are all about.

We worked too hard. Too many people suffered. I'm not going to stand by and watch the progtards destroy all that

I recognize the hyperbole and am aware of its use in propaganda.

You deny this is a Stalinist playbook you're looking at?

Come on, man. Pedo Joe think he's Iron Joe.

We have everything Joe had.

Gulags.

Censorship.

Surveillance.
The KGBFBI.

Propaganda.

Abuse of the law.

Abuse of political process.

Weaponization of government against political dissenters.

There is NO QUESTION AT ALL that this is the front page of the Stalinist playbook.

None at all.
See message #155.

It's completely partisan. The committee has only Republicans giving evidence.

The bastards.
They must have feared the left starting rumors about them fucking goats or something. I mean that is the lefts go to political move.

"Demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies"???? You're even dumber that you seemed.

The idiocy of right wing posters on this board knows no bounds. Constantly lying, demonizing and spewing hate at the opposition. There is no discussion, no sanity and no compromise with you fools. You think that overthrowing an election because you don't like the winner is acceptable.

The only thing "Stalinist" in all of this is Republican insistence on retaining power at all costs, and you don't even acknowledge THAT, let alone admit it's wrong.

provide a link where trump admitted guilt

If Trump didn't say it, it never happened. This is the definition of a Cult, and you've just admitted that you don't know what's going on until Trump tells you. You inability to think or see for yourself, is now confirmed.

What a complete waste of skin you are.

Forum List

Back