🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC sportscaster: "America exposed as a country full of simpletons who allowed this cartoon lunatic

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Actually, I agree with him, for reasons more than just Trump. The U.S. is a country moving head on into an "Idiocracy" future with nobody hitting the brakes.

Obama has everything so fucked up it will take a miracle to fix it......the country changed in the last 8 years and not for the better.

Like Trump said, "the world" doesn't have a flag. Democraps don't believe in borders, nations, religions, or patriotism, they want a one-world global commie govt that tells people how to think, and everything else from there on.

Fire this pos.
I don't agree with what was said, but to me, in the grand scheme, it could have been worse what was said if it really was just a "cartoon lunatic" so I guess that what he did get was sufficient enough in my opinion.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Fire this pos.

An ABC-TV sportscaster in Chicago has been suspended without pay for a tweet in which he called President Trump a “cartoon lunatic.”

The Disney-owned station said Thursday the multi-week suspension of Mark Giangreco, which is expected to begin Monday, violates the station’s ethical standards, according to the Chicago Tribune.

ABC sportscaster suspended for calling Trump a 'cartoon lunatic'
CNN will gladly hire him.

He spoke the truth. We are the laughing stock of the world because a total buffoon asshole is our President.

You are missing the part where real Americans don't give a shit what "the world" thinks.

Obama has everything so fucked up it will take a miracle to fix it......the country changed in the last 8 years and not for the better.
I wouldnt entirely blame Obama.

upload_2017-2-27_21-4-26.png

Forum List

Back