🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.
In nature, those that can't survive on their own don't. Why do you want to go against nature?

A healthy baby can't survive on it's own either.

You may try again also

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

a child that is already alive is not the same thing as an embryo

Nice dodge there, moron.

But seriously, if a child is sick with "serious health problems" just kill it right? Some already advocate euthanasia for older people who are sickly, let's expand it...c'mon let's do it OK?

I would say that if the kid is already born that it depends.

If the diagnosis is hopeless and the child will be in unbearable pain why would you want it make it suffer?

Downs babies are not in pain.

Try again

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.
In nature, those that can't survive on their own don't. Why do you want to go against nature?

A healthy baby can't survive on it's own either.

You may try again also
I'm talking about grown. Please try again.

Nice dodge there, moron.

But seriously, if a child is sick with "serious health problems" just kill it right? Some already advocate euthanasia for older people who are sickly, let's expand it...c'mon let's do it OK?

If the diagnosis is hopeless and the child will be in unbearable pain why would you want it make it suffer?

Try again

Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies
abortion is not killing babies

Nice dodge there, moron.

Try again

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all

Try again

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child

Try again

if it's not alive you can't kill it

It is alive, moron

If Iceland has 100% no children born with Downs, the mother has no choice. If the state is saying no Downs children at all, abortion is mandatory.

It is alive, moron

like a cheek cell is alive but you "kill" thousands of them every day

It is alive, moron

Now you're simply grasping

If Iceland has 100% no children born with Downs, the mother has no choice. If the state is saying no Downs children at all, abortion is mandatory.

you think the Iceland government is forcing women not only to have fetal genetic screening but abortions too?

It is alive, moron

why just because you say I am?

It is alive, moron

why just because you say I am?

Mhm...I really don't have any use for someone that is OK with killing little innocents. It speaks volumes.

Have a nice day

What's wrong with not wanting a child with serious health and mental problems?

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

Nice dodge there, moron.

Try again

You expanded the question to include "sick" and "serious health problems". It is no longer about aborting a fetus when downs has been detected, but infanticide, which I don't believe any reasonable person is advocating.

Try again

You bad you didn't get the coat hanger.
specious argument
If I had been aborted there would be no way I could feel any emotion on the matter

Nice dodge there, moron.

Try again

You expanded the question to include "sick" and "serious health problems". It is no longer about aborting a fetus when downs has been detected, but infanticide, which I don't believe any reasonable person is advocating.

Mhm I did....what's your plan BooBoo? If you support killing them you're no better than the ones doing it.

specious argument
If I had been aborted there would be no way I could feel any emotion on the matter

If the queen had balls she'd be king.

My sister has said the same thing,

She was a Special Education graduate and her first job was teaching at a private school for down syndrome children, and she said they were the sweetest and most loving human beings she had ever met...innocent, trusting, mentally un-scarred from the two-faced-ness of so called ''normal' humans!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back