🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

No, my kids weren't vaccinated, so no risk of Down's.

...WHAT THE FUCK?

Down syndrome is a GENETIC level disorder where you get 24 chromosomal pairs instead of normal 23 pairs. Vaccination has NOTHING to do with it.

Unfortunately kids are the ones that suffer the ridiculous, ignorant decisions their parents make.

It's hilarious when loons try to OK killing babies, everyone knows it's wrong

Since a baby is not a fetus, yeah killing a baby is murder. Aborting a fetus is not.

Americans support abortion rights.

29% believe abortion should be legal in all cases and 50% believe that it should be legal with restrictions. Only 19% believe it should be illegal in all cases.

Abortion

Since a baby is not a fetus, yeah killing a baby is murder. Aborting a fetus is not.

29% believe abortion should be legal in all cases and 50% believe that it should be legal with restrictions. Only 19% believe it should be illegal in all cases.

Abortion

Don't care about your opinion BooBoo, if you're OK with it you're no better than the ones doing it. A sad excuse for a human being

Abortion

Don't care about your opinion BooBoo, if you're OK with it you're no better than the ones doing it. A sad excuse for a human being

Not an opinion. It's the law.

It should be up to the parents, they know what they can handle together....

And abortion is not needed, if we can give pre-natal care to everyone expecting or have an education program on it,

all the woman needs to do is make certain she has enough folic acid in her diet or through supplements...it prevents birth defects and down S...from what I have read.

Abortion

You say tomato...Look BooBoo you abortion advocates disgust me, to my very core and I have zero use for any of you

Abortion

Thats right Boo, only Sassy gets to have an opinion. Her opinion that as little as a few cells can makeup a person is the only one that matters.

This is a real delicate topic of discussion I guess...
I don't know if it's right or wrong aborting all fetuses with Down Syndrome.
You can find some good reasons to say no (for example they're human lives too and they have right to live) and some others to say yes (because most of them will live unhappy lives). :dunno:

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

Every now and then. How noble of you. Try it full time and then your opinion will be worth a damn.

The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger's dream of Eugenics finally comes true.
Satan Is a Sadist, God Is Not One

God would not want an unwanted child to be born. In His mercy, he would take it straight to heaven instead of letting it live in misery and be an intolerable burden on its parents and society.

First mistake....never speak for God

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

Every now and then. How noble of you. Try it full time and then your opinion will be worth a damn.

The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger's dream of Eugenics finally comes true.

God would not want an unwanted child to be born. In His mercy, he would take it straight to heaven instead of letting it live in misery and be an intolerable burden on its parents and society.

Yes, please leave that to relatively ignorant people that wrote stories and later, slightly less ignorant people that eventually compiled them into various versions of the Bible.

Abortion is not forbidden in the Bible. This imaginary sin was invented by power-hungry clergy.

Pitch of a Je$u$ Salesman

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

Abortion is not forbidden in the Bible. This imaginary sin was invented by power-hungry clergy.

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

Thou shall not kill comes to mind

Downs babies are not in pain.

Try again

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies
abortion is not killing babies

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child
Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

Thou shall not kill comes to mind

Kill what?

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

Many things are alive, few are persons.

Abortion

You say tomato...Look BooBoo you abortion advocates disgust me, to my very core and I have zero use for any of you

No. It's either the law or it's not the law. Which is it?

You have zero use for upwards of 80% of your fellow Americans.

Abortion

No. It's either the law or it's not the law. Which is it?

You have zero use for upwards of 80% of your fellow Americans.

Because something is law doesn't make it moral....slavery used to be lawful

I'm weary of your worn out talking points I've heard like a gazziliion times

so we disagree

Many things are alive, few are persons.
Lol, ur right about that. But with time that embryo which is life will be a person.

Forum List

Back