🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

So...now that the GOP is in control, why is abortion still legal?
Probably because most people still believe in freedom of choice. That is a different subject than making someone else pay for your choices when you have that freedom to choose.

Probably because most people still believe in freedom of choice. That is a different subject than making someone else pay for your choices when you have that freedom to choose.
So...the GOP isn't going to follow thru on one of their main planks.....surprise surprise.

So...the GOP isn't going to follow thru on one of their main planks.....surprise surprise.
I have no clue what they GOP will do. The main bitch I have heard is "we don't want to pay for your abortion". Right or wrong is still up to an individual until a full consensus is made to the contrary.

Thanks to Screening and Abortion, We Are Heading Toward a 'Down Syndrome-Free World'

On the way to work I heard a story on the radio about Iceland screening fetuses for Down Syndrome. 100% of the babies that test positive are aborted. Iceland is bragging they will be Down Syndrome free in one generation. Most of Europe is falling suit.

Is this a good thing? Pro-lifers are outraged and going to warpath over this.

I am a little torn. On one hand, I would elect for an abort if any of my kids had Down Syndrome. Parents should be aware their future child will be born with a major detect. Conservatives are hypothetical. The burden of a Down syndrome child is enormous - financially and mentally. Yet conservatives say after we force you to go through with the birth you are now on your own. I also do think the world would be a better place without Down Syndrome. So I lean towards testing, detection and abortion.

However, I see a slippery slope. Voluntary abortion could lead to forced abortion if DS fetuses. It might not stop there. What about children with the gay gene. Liberals have told us for a while that gays are born that way it's in their genes. What happens when a genetic test, detects the gay gene? Would liberals be OK with aborting a future fag, simply because he has the gay gene? Point is, consider the slippery slope.

Regardless thereof I remain in support of aborting DS fetuses.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I actually agree with you...I'm very troubled at selective abortion. I can understand it for extreme defects that lead to early death - for example anacephaly. But there is a broad area between that and "normal" where a family can select to abort. At what point does it become a form of eugenics? In some countries - most notably China and India, female fetus' are selectively aborted.

It's a slippery slope...

I support people's right to choose but I personally would not abort even if I was told my baby had down syndrome. I also agree with Coyote, what happens in countries where they don't want girl babies?

I too, believe in a woman's right to choose!
She can choose to use the pill or not. Or any other form of birth control available. Or she can choose to not have unprotected sex.
I don't support a woman having the legal ability to murder her unborn child.

Here's what will happen if you start aborting them:

Picture a frantic, and moronic, millennial Snowflake couple discussing their unborn son:

"Oh, Sebastian! Our child is going to have red hair!! We will have to redecorate our entire loft. How can we afford that AND pay our student loans?!?"

"Well, sweetheart, I will call Planned Parenthood and then we will try again."

Here's what will happen if you start aborting them:

Picture a frantic, and moronic, millennial Snowflake couple discussing their unborn son:

"Oh, Sebastian! Our child is going to have red hair!! We will have to redecorate our entire loft. How can we afford that AND pay our student loans?!?"

"Well, sweetheart, I will call Planned Parenthood and then we will try again."

Sadly you're not far from the truth

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

But don't dare raise my taxes to care for anyone, I'm not that invested in a healthy society. We have a global colonial empire military that comes first.

Red herring and a weak. Go take some argumentation classes. Constant deflections do not make strong arguments

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

But don't dare raise my taxes to care for anyone, I'm not that invested in a healthy society. We have a global colonial empire military that comes first.

Red herring and a weak. Go take some argumentation classes. Constant deflections do not make strong arguments

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, make a decision son.

What's wrong with not wanting a child with serious health and mental problems?

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

Good point, but I disagree. I view a fetus as a baby, but at the point of viability (in most states) the law changes. I accept that point of view.

Nice dodge there, moron.

But seriously, if a child is sick with "serious health problems" just kill it right? Some already advocate euthanasia for older people who are sickly, let's expand it...c'mon let's do it OK?

I would say that if the kid is already born that it depends.

If the diagnosis is hopeless and the child will be in unbearable pain why would you want it make it suffer?

Downs babies are not in pain.

Try again

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies
abortion is not killing babies

You can be for the lesser evil like me and be pro-choice, but be honest. Abortion is killing baby! A fetus is a baby. It is tragic!

Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.

Red herring. We are not talking about irresponsible people who got pregnant and want an abortion. We are talking about people who would have the baby if it wasn't for the birth defect.

If we're not talking about your baby, you don't get fuck all to say about it. Cheers.

English

Ah, too late to Godwin. Still, the Nazis killed Down Syndrome people.

Nazi Euthanasia Program | Rutgers–Newark Colleges of Arts & Sciences

The NAZIs killed people post-birth. It is differ once they are here

Pre-birth or post-birth, it's still killing the feeble.

Down's Syndrome people are well, I kind of envy them. They get to go through life with a childlike innocence that everybody loses around 11 or 12 years old.

Forum List

Back