🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.

Red herring. We are not talking about irresponsible people who got pregnant and want an abortion. We are talking about people who would have the baby if it wasn't for the birth defect.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If we're not talking about your baby, you don't get fuck all to say about it. Cheers.

English

Take a class.

Thanks to Screening and Abortion, We Are Heading Toward a 'Down Syndrome-Free World'

On the way to work I heard a story on the radio about Iceland screening fetuses for Down Syndrome. 100% of the babies that test positive are aborted. Iceland is bragging they will be Down Syndrome free in one generation. Most of Europe is falling suit.

Is this a good thing? Pro-lifers are outraged and going to warpath over this.

I am a little torn. On one hand, I would elect for an abort if any of my kids had Down Syndrome. Parents should be aware their future child will be born with a major detect. Conservatives are hypothetical. The burden of a Down syndrome child is enormous - financially and mentally. Yet conservatives say after we force you to go through with the birth you are now on your own. I also do think the world would be a better place without Down Syndrome. So I lean towards testing, detection and abortion.

However, I see a slippery slope. Voluntary abortion could lead to forced abortion if DS fetuses. It might not stop there. What about children with the gay gene. Liberals have told us for a while that gays are born that way it's in their genes. What happens when a genetic test, detects the gay gene? Would liberals be OK with aborting a future fag, simply because he has the gay gene? Point is, consider the slippery slope.

Regardless thereof I remain in support of aborting DS fetuses.

The thing is, they can't really determine at an early stage whether or not the baby will have down's. They can only determine if there is any likelihood at all.

My sister in law was advised twice that she could be carrying a down's baby.

Twice she decided to have the babies.

Guess what? Perfectly normal. You idiots who think that this *science* that justifies abortion on demand are deluded and ill informed.

Thanks to Screening and Abortion, We Are Heading Toward a 'Down Syndrome-Free World'

On the way to work I heard a story on the radio about Iceland screening fetuses for Down Syndrome. 100% of the babies that test positive are aborted. Iceland is bragging they will be Down Syndrome free in one generation. Most of Europe is falling suit.

I am a little torn. On one hand, I would elect for an abort if any of my kids had Down Syndrome. Parents should be aware their future child will be born with a major detect. Conservatives are hypothetical. The burden of a Down syndrome child is enormous - financially and mentally. Yet conservatives say after we force you to go through with the birth you are now on your own. I also do think the world would be a better place without Down Syndrome. So I lean towards testing, detection and abortion.

However, I see a slippery slope. Voluntary abortion could lead to forced abortion if DS fetuses. It might not stop there. What about children with the gay gene. Liberals have told us for a while that gays are born that way it's in their genes. What happens when a genetic test, detects the gay gene? Would liberals be OK with aborting a future fag, simply because he has the gay gene? Point is, consider the slippery slope.

The thing is, they can't really determine at an early stage whether or not the baby will have down's. They can only determine if there is any likelihood at all.

Guess what? Perfectly normal. You idiots who think that this *science* that justifies abortion on demand are deluded and ill informed.

You forgot apathetic. That's a human life.

Don't know what the time frame was, not my area, but looks like progress in molecular biology methods on this as of late.

Blood Test Provides More Accurate Prenatal Testing For Down Syndrome

abortion is not killing babies

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child
Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

an embryo is not viable out of the womb
Yes, but it is still human life.

not really but you believe what you want

I would say that if the kid is already born that it depends.

If the diagnosis is hopeless and the child will be in unbearable pain why would you want it make it suffer?

Downs babies are not in pain.

Try again

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies
abortion is not killing babies

You can be for the lesser evil like me and be pro-choice, but be honest. Abortion is killing baby! A fetus is a baby. It is tragic!

i have always said that at some point it's a baby but I use viability out of the womb as a marker
an abortion in the first couple months isn't killing a baby

Ah, too late to Godwin. Still, the Nazis killed Down Syndrome people.

Nazi Euthanasia Program | Rutgers–Newark Colleges of Arts & Sciences

The NAZIs killed people post-birth. It is differ once they are here

Pre-birth or post-birth, it's still killing the feeble.

Down's Syndrome people are well, I kind of envy them. They get to go through life with a childlike innocence that everybody loses around 11 or 12 years old.
hey have a lobotomy and scramble your brains you can be mentally retarded too

A downs syndrome child is an expensive pet.

They may or may not outlive you. If they do then it is a tragedy for them as they will become state institutionalized.

As long as they don't outlive you then they are no different than a dog or a cat.

The parents' choice, of course, and not the state or others.
Unfortunately there is a chance the State and the Taxpayers will be burdened with one of these severely retarded people therefore the State AND the Taxpayers SHOULD HAVE a say since they are also on the hook financially.

So your unsupported objection and personal opinion is contradictory to logic and therefore invalid. Or at the very least ill informed.

What do y'all have planned to take care of overpopulation. Global warming will come later, but earth can only carry so many humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may or may not outlive you. If they do then it is a tragedy for them as they will become state institutionalized.

As long as they don't outlive you then they are no different than a dog or a cat.

Do you have a McDonald's near you?

Mommies can always get pregnant again later.

Downs babies cannot be aborted after they are born.

The US does not allow infanticide. Unlike the ancient Spartans.

Unfortunately there is a chance the State and the Taxpayers will be burdened with one of these severely retarded people therefore the State AND the Taxpayers SHOULD HAVE a say since they are also on the hook financially.

So your unsupported objection and personal opinion is contradictory to logic and therefore invalid. Or at the very least ill informed.
Your objection is mooted if the fetus is not born, thus invalid and ill informed. This is the parent's choice.

Your objection is mooted if the fetus is not born, thus invalid and ill informed. This is the parent's choice.
Normally I don't argue against choice since freedom is the most important thing in America.

But in the case of the Downs babies since they may fall upon the burden of the State I do believe in mandatory statutory abortion if the likelihood is 50% or more.

Thank you, yiosthey.

State mandated abortion in these cases was what you meant, and I wanted you to write it.

My cats don't shit their pants.

Thank you, yiosthey.

State mandated abortion in these cases was what you meant, and I wanted you to write it.
Is a state mandated abortion any different than a state mandating that no abortions be performed?

You can make an argument for it, but it won't matter, Mudda, other than the latter is a greater threat to civil liberties.

Forum List

Back