🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

The parents' choice, of course, and not the state or others.
Unfortunately there is a chance the State and the Taxpayers will be burdened with one of these severely retarded people therefore the State AND the Taxpayers SHOULD HAVE a say since they are also on the hook financially.

So your unsupported objection and personal opinion is contradictory to logic and therefore invalid. Or at the very least ill informed.
Nothing in Nature Belongs Where It Is Unless Man Put It There

This fetus fetish comes from the mindless, primitive, and retrograde superstition that "It's Not Nice to Fool With Mother Nature!" This scare story about an imaginary creature is the Stone Age impulse that helps power-hungry preachers looking for an issue.

You say tomato...Look BooBoo you abortion advocates disgust me, to my very core and I have zero use for any of you

No. It's either the law or it's not the law. Which is it?

You have zero use for upwards of 80% of your fellow Americans.

Because something is law doesn't make it moral....slavery used to be lawful

I'm weary of your worn out talking points I've heard like a gazziliion times

Yes, yes and your "killing babies" routine is pretty worn out as well.
Fetus Fetish

To be consistent, anti-abortionists would require letting the pregnant woman die if she was having complications. That would only be involuntary manslaughter, whereas aborting the fetus would be first-degree murder. Also, miscarriages would have to be registered as deaths and the fetuses would have to be buried.

It is also illogical to claim that the pregnant woman could always have other babies. So could the fetus, if left to be born and grow up. What's even more illogical is that the pregnant woman has already proven that she shouldn't get pregnant again.

Well that would mean something to me but when it involves a woman's health it's an entire new ballgame...that and a very small percentage of abortions are done for that reason.

That's strike two....batter up
Stutter, Stumble, and Regroup

Go ahead and ignore the fact that what you call murder is worse than letting someone die. All of a sudden the fetus quits being a baby then. It is not even a person anymore. To be consistent, you'd have to let God judge whether the woman should live, not the human medical personnel.

No. It's either the law or it's not the law. Which is it?

You have zero use for upwards of 80% of your fellow Americans.

Fetus Fetish

To be consistent, anti-abortionists would require letting the pregnant woman die if she was having complications. That would only be involuntary manslaughter, whereas aborting the fetus would be first-degree murder. Also, miscarriages would have to be registered as deaths and the fetuses would have to be buried.

It is also illogical to claim that the pregnant woman could always have other babies. So could the fetus, if left to be born and grow up. What's even more illogical is that the pregnant woman has already proven that she shouldn't get pregnant again.

Well that would mean something to me but when it involves a woman's health it's an entire new ballgame...that and a very small percentage of abortions are done for that reason.

Go ahead and ignore the fact that what you call murder is worse than letting someone die. All of a sudden the fetus quits being a baby then. It is not even a person anymore. To be consistent, you'd have to let God judge whether the woman should live, not the human medical personnel.

I never stuttered, stumbled nor have to regroup....you however are all over the map.

Get on a course and try again.

Fetus Fetish

I never stuttered, stumbled nor have to regroup....you however are all over the map.

You are one of the prime stutterers on the Board, kid.

You leave it to the person and God and mind your own business.

Fetus Fetish

With God on Your Side, You Can Walk All Over Those Who Disagree

Very bossy, proving that your motive is not religious; it's authoritarian.

What's wrong with not wanting a child with serious health and mental problems?

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

But the ethical question not about what people want or the validity of our wants. Is it?

The question is about whether or not children with "serious health and mental problems" are entitled to the same Constitutional protections that the rest of us "normal" people are entitled to.

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.
What's wrong with the prospective parents of a Down's baby or baby with other serious birth defects deciding to abort? I understand that repugnantcons like to mind everyone else's business , but maybe you should stay out of matters like these.

Thanks to Screening and Abortion, We Are Heading Toward a 'Down Syndrome-Free World'

On the way to work I heard a story on the radio about Iceland screening fetuses for Down Syndrome. 100% of the babies that test positive are aborted. Iceland is bragging they will be Down Syndrome free in one generation. Most of Europe is falling suit.

Is this a good thing? Pro-lifers are outraged and going to warpath over this.

I am a little torn. On one hand, I would elect for an abort if any of my kids had Down Syndrome. Parents should be aware their future child will be born with a major detect. Conservatives are hypothetical. The burden of a Down syndrome child is enormous - financially and mentally. Yet conservatives say after we force you to go through with the birth you are now on your own. I also do think the world would be a better place without Down Syndrome. So I lean towards testing, detection and abortion.

However, I see a slippery slope. Voluntary abortion could lead to forced abortion if DS fetuses. It might not stop there. What about children with the gay gene. Liberals have told us for a while that gays are born that way it's in their genes. What happens when a genetic test, detects the gay gene? Would liberals be OK with aborting a future fag, simply because he has the gay gene? Point is, consider the slippery slope.

Regardless thereof I remain in support of aborting DS fetuses.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
This thread needs a poll so that we can tell how many are pro-killing and how many are not.

Otherwise everyone just keeps going on with more verbosity.

You are one of the prime stutterers on the Board, kid.

You leave it to the person and God and mind your own business.
Whomever you are b!tching about is on my ignore list.

Maybe you should do the same thing to him/her as well, and stop whining ?!

As Napoleon said, God has got nothing to do with it.

Thanks to Screening and Abortion, We Are Heading Toward a 'Down Syndrome-Free World'

On the way to work I heard a story on the radio about Iceland screening fetuses for Down Syndrome. 100% of the babies that test positive are aborted. Iceland is bragging they will be Down Syndrome free in one generation. Most of Europe is falling suit.

I am a little torn. On one hand, I would elect for an abort if any of my kids had Down Syndrome. Parents should be aware their future child will be born with a major detect. Conservatives are hypothetical. The burden of a Down syndrome child is enormous - financially and mentally. Yet conservatives say after we force you to go through with the birth you are now on your own. I also do think the world would be a better place without Down Syndrome. So I lean towards testing, detection and abortion.

However, I see a slippery slope. Voluntary abortion could lead to forced abortion if DS fetuses. It might not stop there. What about children with the gay gene. Liberals have told us for a while that gays are born that way it's in their genes. What happens when a genetic test, detects the gay gene? Would liberals be OK with aborting a future fag, simply because he has the gay gene? Point is, consider the slippery slope.

Downs Syndrome children are Angels. For real. We are just too blind to see their difference...which is beauty in itself underneath the facial skin that we see as some kind of deformed disability.

If my child was diagnosed with it, no way in hell would I abort it. No way. Even though I am pro choice....but only in the case of rape/incest/danger to the mother and not late term.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

But the ethical question not about what people want or the validity of our wants. Is it?

The question is about whether or not children with "serious health and mental problems" are entitled to the same Constitutional protections that the rest of us "normal" people are entitled to.

I thought this thread was about terminating a pregnancy if genetic testing showed abnormalities

Is this a good thing?

absolutely.

There is no good reason for anyone to be born with Down Syndrome, it's a 100% preventable condition.

abortion is not killing babies

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child
Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

an embryo is not viable out of the womb
Yes, but it is still human life.

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.

Downs babies are not in pain.

Try again

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies
abortion is not killing babies

You can be for the lesser evil like me and be pro-choice, but be honest. Abortion is killing baby! A fetus is a baby. It is tragic!

i have always said that at some point it's a baby but I use viability out of the womb as a marker
an abortion in the first couple months isn't killing a baby

You are playing semantics.

Biologically, it is a child. The "young" or the "offspring" of the parents who created / conceived it.

You scoff at calling the child a baby (a term of endearment) but I bet you don't have a second thought to somone calling their car, gun or favorite lawn mower their "baby." Do you?

Just when it's an actual biological child.

Right?

Last edited:

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I thought this thread was about terminating a pregnancy if genetic testing showed abnormalities

Yeah. .

And I am raising the point about the rights of those being targeted.

How did you get confused by that?

Downs Syndrome children are Angels. For real. We are just too blind to see their difference...which is beauty in itself underneath the facial skin that we see as some kind of deformed disability.

If my child was diagnosed with it, no way in hell would I abort it. No way. Even though I am pro choice....but only in the case of rape/incest/danger to the mother and not late term.

Sidebar;
Why do you (and so many others) draw a distinction between rape and incest? Isn't incest also rape? Okay maybe some acts of incest are consensual (ewwwwwwww x10) but how many of those end with an abortion?

We should abort leftists up to the age of 66.

Forum List

Back