🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

a child that is already alive is not the same thing as an embryo
An embryo is not the same as a fetus which is not the same a an infant, which is not the same as a toddler which is not the same as a ten year old which is not the same as a teen ager which is not the same as a young adult which is not the same as a middle aged adult which is not the same as a senior adult. But all of them are alive (until they die).
Break an egg of a migratory bird: maximum of two years imprisonment and $250,000 fine for a felony conviction and six months imprisonment or $5,000 fine for a misdemeanor conviction.
And millions of Americans have eggs for breakfast every day. What's your point?
Dufus thinks it is a Federal crime to have a chicken egg for breakfast.
Dumbshit goes off on a weird tangent about migratory birds and their eggs, and thinks it has anything to do with Down's syndrome, birth defects, abortion, choice vs compulsory birthing, or the OP.
Says the dufus who claims embryos have no rights.

What's wrong with not wanting a child with serious health and mental problems?

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

a child that is already alive is not the same thing as an embryo
An embryo is not the same as a fetus which is not the same a an infant, which is not the same as a toddler which is not the same as a ten year old which is not the same as a teenager which is not the same as a young adult which is not the same as a middle aged adult which is not the same as a senior adult. But all of them are alive (until they die).

You mean . . . Except for the ways in which they ARE the same.

Right?
They are all different in that they are different stages of the human life cycle. They are all the same in that each is a living human (until they die).

Exactly!

Thank you

An embryo is not the same as a fetus which is not the same a an infant, which is not the same as a toddler which is not the same as a ten year old which is not the same as a teen ager which is not the same as a young adult which is not the same as a middle aged adult which is not the same as a senior adult. But all of them are alive (until they die).
Break an egg of a migratory bird: maximum of two years imprisonment and $250,000 fine for a felony conviction and six months imprisonment or $5,000 fine for a misdemeanor conviction.
Dumbshit goes off on a weird tangent about migratory birds and their eggs, and thinks it has anything to do with Down's syndrome, birth defects, abortion, choice vs compulsory birthing, or the OP.
They don't. They aren't people until they are born. That's how the Constitution defines a citizen. You have to draw the line somewhere. I (and the Constitution, and most sane people) define that line at birth. You apparently draw the line the minute dad came.

They don't. They aren't people until they are born. That's how the Constitution defines a citizen. You have to draw the line somewhere. I (and the Constitution, and most sane people) define that line at birth. You apparently draw the line the minute dad came.
Dufus ignores the post he claims was irrelevant outlining a $250K fine and two years in prison for destroying an embryo.

Dufus ignores the post he claims was irrelevant outlining a $250K fine and two years in prison for destroying an embryo.
I don't think humans are in any way an endangered species, do you? According to the right, we have far too many people here already.

I don't think humans are in any way an endangered species, do you? According to the right, we have far too many people here already.
Of course you think animals have more rights than humans.
You're a lefty loony.

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.
In nature, those that can't survive on their own don't. Why do you want to go against nature?

Hey JEENyus, NO babies survive without help, and none become self-sufficient for many years; going by your rather clueless remarks you aren't there yet either.

You're a lefty loony.
You're the one that doesn't think prospective parents of offspring with horrific defects should have any rights in the matter.

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
If you waited until the fetus was fully formed and delivered, then killed it -- that would be murder. But detecting the condition in the earliest stage of fetal development and terminating it is best described as merciful euthanasia. Because Down Syndrome victims suffer long-term emotional pain as the result of their difference. It is in fact quite selfish to think otherwise.

Any fetus detected with missing limbs, Down Syndrome, joined twins, or any other significant defect that will serve as a handicap should be terminated ASAP. Try again.

You're a lefty loony.
You're the one that doesn't think prospective parents of offspring with horrific defects should have any rights in the matter.
Murdering those deemed handicapped or inferior is what we expect from your side.

If you waited until the fetus was fully formed and delivered, then killed it -- that would be murder. But detecting the condition in the earliest stage of fetal development and terminating it is best described as merciful euthanasia. Because Down Syndrome victims suffer long-term emotional pain as the result of their difference. It is in fact quite selfish to think otherwise.

Any fetus detected with missing limbs, Down Syndrome, joined twins, or any other significant defect that will serve as a handicap should be terminated ASAP. Try again.
Being a Democrat is a painful experience too.

Using your logic you should have been terminated....that is if they could detect being stupid.

What's next, killing a child with a disability, one who gets cancer?

How about you go ask a Downs if they are unhappy and in "emotional pain" and wish to be killed?

You're a lefty loony.
Murdering those deemed handicapped or inferior is what we expect from your side.
And yet we somehow missed you. :rolleyes:

so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child
Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

an embryo is not viable out of the womb
Yes, but it is still human life.

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.

And the same bunch that is proudly dehumanizing and denying rights and protections for children in the womb are the same ones claiming idiotic shit like "meat is murder"

Your point?

When did your biological father become YOUR biological father? What biological event was it?

Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.

And the same bunch that is proudly dehumanizing and denying rights and protections for children in the womb are the same ones claiming idiotic shit like "meat is murder"

Your point?
All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.

Star of the movie is a man with Downs.

Where Hope Grows (2014) - IMDb

ci-Where-hope-grows.jpg

Your point?
All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.
Thank you, Dr Mengele

Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.

Yeah probably a good idea, you'd murder the little tyke
No, my kids weren't vaccinated, so no risk of Down's.

Your grasp on science is non-existent.

Forum List

Back