🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

What's wrong with not wanting a child with serious health and mental problems?

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

a child that is already alive is not the same thing as an embryo
An embryo is not the same as a fetus which is not the same a an infant, which is not the same as a toddler which is not the same as a ten year old which is not the same as a teenager which is not the same as a young adult which is not the same as a middle aged adult which is not the same as a senior adult. But all of them are alive (until they die).

Last edited:

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

An embryo is not the same as a fetus which is not the same a an infant, which is not the same as a toddler which is not the same as a ten year old which is not the same as a teen ager which is not the same as a young adult which is not the same as a middle aged adult which is not the same as a senior adult. But all of them are alive (until they die).
Break an egg of a migratory bird: maximum of two years imprisonment and $250,000 fine for a felony conviction and six months imprisonment or $5,000 fine for a misdemeanor conviction.

An embryo is not the same as a fetus which is not the same a an infant, which is not the same as a toddler which is not the same as a ten year old which is not the same as a teen ager which is not the same as a young adult which is not the same as a middle aged adult which is not the same as a senior adult. But all of them are alive (until they die).
Break an egg of a migratory bird: maximum of two years imprisonment and $250,000 fine for a felony conviction and six months imprisonment or $5,000 fine for a misdemeanor conviction.
And millions of Americans have eggs for breakfast every day. What's your point?

Most chicken eggs you buy at the grocery store have not been fertilized by a male. In other words, it's not like eating a little chicken if you eat one.

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies
abortion is not killing babies

You can be for the lesser evil like me and be pro-choice, but be honest. Abortion is killing baby! A fetus is a baby. It is tragic!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

i have always said that at some point it's a baby but I use viability out of the womb as a marker
an abortion in the first couple months isn't killing a baby

You are playing semantics.

Biologically, it is a child. The "young" or the "offspring" of the parents who created / conceived it.

You scoff at calling the child a baby (a term of endearment) but I bet you don't have a second thought to somone calling their car, gun or favorite lawn mower their "baby." Do you?

Just when it's an actual biological child.

Right?

I wouldn't know I never called my care or any of my guns baby

and I didn't scoff at all

the medical term is embryo or fetus that's what I used

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

But the ethical question not about what people want or the validity of our wants. Is it?

The question is about whether or not children with "serious health and mental problems" are entitled to the same Constitutional protections that the rest of us "normal" people are entitled to.

I thought this thread was about terminating a pregnancy if genetic testing showed abnormalities

Yeah. .

And I am raising the point about the rights of those being targeted.

How did you get confused by that?

I didn't you just think yours is the only right opinion

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies
abortion is not killing babies

You can be for the lesser evil like me and be pro-choice, but be honest. Abortion is killing baby! A fetus is a baby. It is tragic!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

i have always said that at some point it's a baby but I use viability out of the womb as a marker
an abortion in the first couple months isn't killing a baby

You are playing semantics.

Biologically, it is a child. The "young" or the "offspring" of the parents who created / conceived it.

You scoff at calling the child a baby (a term of endearment) but I bet you don't have a second thought to somone calling their car, gun or favorite lawn mower their "baby." Do you?

Just when it's an actual biological child.

Right?

I wouldn't know I never called my care or any of my guns baby

and I didn't scoff at all

the medical term is embryo or fetus that's what I used

The medical terms "embryo " and "fetus" are used to define and establish the stage of development that the child is in. They do not take anything away from what the child IS.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

But the ethical question not about what people want or the validity of our wants. Is it?

The question is about whether or not children with "serious health and mental problems" are entitled to the same Constitutional protections that the rest of us "normal" people are entitled to.

I thought this thread was about terminating a pregnancy if genetic testing showed abnormalities

Yeah. .

And I am raising the point about the rights of those being targeted.

How did you get confused by that?

I didn't you just think yours is the only right opinion

You are always welcome to TRY to prove me wrong.

I say free up severely disabled fetuses to go onto their next life.

An embryo is not the same as a fetus which is not the same a an infant, which is not the same as a toddler which is not the same as a ten year old which is not the same as a teenager which is not the same as a young adult which is not the same as a middle aged adult which is not the same as a senior adult. But all of them are alive (until they die).

You mean . . . Except for the ways in which they ARE the same.

Right?

You mean . . . Except for the ways in which they ARE the same.

Right?
They are all different in that they are different stages of the human life cycle. They are all the same in that each is a living human (until they die).

Math Joke/Riddle: What did the acorn say after it grew up?

Gee I'm a Tree (Geometry).

Dufus thinks it is a Federal crime to have a chicken egg for breakfast.

faggot pos........please remember to contact me when you're on your death bed s0n.......wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll bring some balloons. See if I can launch and land a long range booger spit to your eye from the base of the bed. Fucking faggot snowflake fairies......and one wonders why tens of millions of people just want to choose up sides at this point.

Hey asshole...........PM me next time you hit NY.:2up: Please.........I insist. I want to buy you a beer!!:deal:

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child
Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

an embryo is not viable out of the womb
Yes, but it is still human life.

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.

Dufus thinks it is a Federal crime to have a chicken egg for breakfast.
Dumbshit goes off on a weird tangent about migratory birds and their eggs, and thinks it has anything to do with Down's syndrome, birth defects, abortion, choice vs compulsory birthing, or the OP.

Forum List

Back