🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

Using your logic you should have been terminated....that is if they could detect being stupid.

What's next, killing a child with a disability, one who gets cancer?

[...]
Not a "child." An undeveloped fetus. Do you know the difference? Using your logic, every zygote trapped and wasted by condom use, etc., is a moral crime.

At what point between the instant of conception in the uterus do you regard a developing zygote as a person?

How about you go ask a Downs if they are unhappy and in "emotional pain" and wish to be killed?
While I am sure there are exceptions, as a rule persons with Down Syndrome suffer exclusion, rejection, and are subject to ridicule, sometimes by individuals who are as prestigious as Donald Trump -- who publicly mocked the Down's-affected New York Times reporter.

Your pseudonym suggests you are an Irish Catholic which means your reasoning probably is severely compromised by incurable hypocrisy, thus your thoughtless position in this issue.

Yes, but it is still human life.

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.

And the same bunch that is proudly dehumanizing and denying rights and protections for children in the womb are the same ones claiming idiotic shit like "meat is murder"

Your point?
All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.
Thank you, Dr Mengele
Welcome, feeb.

Thanks to Screening and Abortion, We Are Heading Toward a 'Down Syndrome-Free World'

On the way to work I heard a story on the radio about Iceland screening fetuses for Down Syndrome. 100% of the babies that test positive are aborted. Iceland is bragging they will be Down Syndrome free in one generation. Most of Europe is falling suit.

Is this a good thing? Pro-lifers are outraged and going to warpath over this.

I am a little torn. On one hand, I would elect for an abort if any of my kids had Down Syndrome. Parents should be aware their future child will be born with a major detect. Conservatives are hypothetical. The burden of a Down syndrome child is enormous - financially and mentally. Yet conservatives say after we force you to go through with the birth you are now on your own. I also do think the world would be a better place without Down Syndrome. So I lean towards testing, detection and abortion.

However, I see a slippery slope. Voluntary abortion could lead to forced abortion if DS fetuses. It might not stop there. What about children with the gay gene. Liberals have told us for a while that gays are born that way it's in their genes. What happens when a genetic test, detects the gay gene? Would liberals be OK with aborting a future fag, simply because he has the gay gene? Point is, consider the slippery slope.

Regardless thereof I remain in support of aborting DS fetuses.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

/---- I say abort those found with the Libtard Moonbat gene even if they are 40 years old.

Using your logic you should have been terminated....that is if they could detect being stupid.

[...]
Not a "child." An undeveloped fetus. Do you know the difference? Using your logic, every zygote trapped and wasted by condom use, etc., is a moral crime.

At what point between the instant of conception in the uterus do you regard a developing zygote as a person?

How about you go ask a Downs if they are unhappy and in "emotional pain" and wish to be killed?
While I am sure there are exceptions, as a rule persons with Down Syndrome suffer exclusion, rejection, and are subject to ridicule, sometimes by individuals who are as prestigious as Donald Trump who mocked the Down's-affected New York Times reporter.

Your pseudonym suggests you are an Irish Catholic which means your reasoning is severely compromised by incurable hypocrisy, thus your thoughtless position in this issue.

You advocate killing the most inocent of all...why should I take one syllable of anything you say serious?

You're a foul human being...and a large part of the problem in society

[...]

While I am sure there are exceptions, as a rule persons with Down Syndrome suffer exclusion, rejection, and are subject to ridicule, sometimes by individuals who are as prestigious as Donald Trump who mocked the Down's-affected New York Times reporter.

Your pseudonym suggests you are an Irish Catholic which means your reasoning is severely compromised by incurable hypocrisy, thus your thoughtless position in this issue.

You advocate killing the most inocent of all...why should I take one syllable of anything you say serious?

You're a foul human being...and a large part of the problem in society
There is no difference in what he desires and what the Nazis did. Not one bit of difference.

Thanks to Screening and Abortion, We Are Heading Toward a 'Down Syndrome-Free World'

On the way to work I heard a story on the radio about Iceland screening fetuses for Down Syndrome. 100% of the babies that test positive are aborted. Iceland is bragging they will be Down Syndrome free in one generation. Most of Europe is falling suit.

I am a little torn. On one hand, I would elect for an abort if any of my kids had Down Syndrome. Parents should be aware their future child will be born with a major detect. Conservatives are hypothetical. The burden of a Down syndrome child is enormous - financially and mentally. Yet conservatives say after we force you to go through with the birth you are now on your own. I also do think the world would be a better place without Down Syndrome. So I lean towards testing, detection and abortion.

However, I see a slippery slope. Voluntary abortion could lead to forced abortion if DS fetuses. It might not stop there. What about children with the gay gene. Liberals have told us for a while that gays are born that way it's in their genes. What happens when a genetic test, detects the gay gene? Would liberals be OK with aborting a future fag, simply because he has the gay gene? Point is, consider the slippery slope.

/---- I say abort those found with the Libtard Moonbat gene even if they are 40 years old.
Ah, yes. The well known right wing pro life stance. The fetus is untouchable, but people already here are fair game for murder. Especially those who you disagree with politically.

Ah, yes. The well known right wing pro life stance. The fetus is untouchable, but people already here are fair game for murder. Especially those who you disagree with politically.
Wow, you are a complete fucking idiot.

Wow, you are a complete fucking idiot.
Am I? The poster before, a fine example of rightwingers on this board, proposed killing 40 year olds if they happen to be liberal. A notion that at least one other rightwinger thought was funny and agreed with. So, a fetus with birth defects should be mandated to go to term, no matter the parent's ability to care for it or the quality of life the person will have. Once it is born, however, it undergoes a strange metamorphosis (at least to the right) from a sacred, beautiful child of God to filthy scummy societal leeches, who the right doesn't want to spend a penny on.

What crime has an unborn commited to deserve death?

You pro choicers never fail to bring up the death penalty, its laughable....and no defense

You pro choicers never fail to bring up the death penalty, its laughable....and no defense
Yep. The same freaks who call for the killing of babies oppose the death penalty for mass murderers.

an embryo is not viable out of the womb

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.

And the same bunch that is proudly dehumanizing and denying rights and protections for children in the womb are the same ones claiming idiotic shit like "meat is murder"

Your point?
All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.

The Constitution says all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws. It does not say all "citizens" which is limited to "persons born" here.

It is you and your ilk who are the ones discriminating and picking and choosing whose rights to defend. Not us. We already have laws against the violation of a child after it is born and we all support those laws. Well, maybe you don't. Given your stance on the child's rights just prior to their birth... I wouldn't be surprised.

This thread is about abortion with regards to Down's syndrome or serious birth defect. There is no crime involved with abortion. Just prospective parents in this case making the painful choice of aborting a hoped for child because serious birth defects were detected. In no case am I advocating for the killing of anyone once they are born, which 2 or 3 rightwingers in this thread are doing.

I don't see any mention above of the death penalty by myself. I am opposed to the death penalty in most cases, because of the possibility of executing the wrong person. If the identity of the killer is without a doubt, I am not opposed to it.

[...]

While I am sure there are exceptions, as a rule persons with Down Syndrome suffer exclusion, rejection, and are subject to ridicule, sometimes by individuals who are as prestigious as Donald Trump -- who publicly mocked the Down's-affected New York Times reporter.

Your pseudonym suggests you are an Irish Catholic which means your reasoning probably is severely compromised by incurable hypocrisy, thus your thoughtless position in this issue.

Zygotes trapped in a condom?

Your biology teachers failed you...

Miserably.

This thread is about abortion with regards to Down's syndrome or serious birth defect. There is no crime involved with abortion. Just prospective parents in this case making the painful choice of aborting a hoped for child because serious birth defects were detected. In no case am I advocating for the killing of anyone once they are born, which 2 or 3 rightwingers in this thread are doing.

I don't see any mention above of the death penalty by myself. I am opposed to the death penalty in most cases, because of the possibility of executing the wrong person. If the identity of the killer is without a doubt, I am not opposed to it.

I think killing an unborn is executing the wrong person.

You liberals don't get it. Your support of abortion makes you wrong on every other issue. You are as wrong as the Southerners were prior to the Civil War, when they defended slavery. They were willing to rip this nation apart to defend their right to own and abuse slaves, and you are willing to rip this nation apart to defend your right to kill the unborn and cut out their body parts to sell on the black market. You are wicked and depraved people, and for your sake, you better hope there is no such thing as God.

Your point?

The Constitution says all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws. It does not say all "citizens" which is limited to "persons born" here.

It is you and your ilk who are the ones discriminating and picking and choosing whose rights to defend. Not us. We already have laws against the violation of a child after it is born and we all support those laws. Well, maybe you don't. Given your stance on the child's rights just prior to their birth... I wouldn't be surprised.
Sure. The unborn are not persons yet. Once they are born, they are persons subject to the protections of the laws. Most abortions aren't allowed after 3 months except for a few exceptions, so there is only a small window where they aren't protected. Moreover, this is in regards to birth defects. Do you have some sort of interest in forcing prospective parents to bring babies with horrible birth defects into the world? Why?

Your point?

Sure. The unborn are not persons yet. Once they are born, they are persons subject to the protections of the laws. Most abortions aren't allowed after 3 months except for a few exceptions, so there is only a small window where they aren't protected. Moreover, this is in regards to birth defects. Do you have some sort of interest in forcing prospective parents to bring babies with horrible birth defects into the world? Why?
Killing babies because they have birth defects is the same thing the Nazis did.

Your point?

Try selling that denial bullshit to any of those doing time in prison for the murders of children in the womb- convicted under our fetal homicide laws.

Your point?

Killing babies because they have birth defects is the same thing the Nazis did.
Killing political opponents is the same thing the Nazis did too, yet you advocate that.

Forum List

Back