🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

And the same bunch that is proudly dehumanizing and denying rights and protections for children in the womb are the same ones claiming idiotic shit like "meat is murder"

Your point?
All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.

The Constitution says all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws. It does not say all "citizens" which is limited to "persons born" here.

It is you and your ilk who are the ones discriminating and picking and choosing whose rights to defend. Not us. We already have laws against the violation of a child after it is born and we all support those laws. Well, maybe you don't. Given your stance on the child's rights just prior to their birth... I wouldn't be surprised.
Sure. The unborn are not persons yet. Once they are born, they are persons subject to the protections of the laws. Most abortions aren't allowed after 3 months except for a few exceptions, so there is only a small window where they aren't protected. Moreover, this is in regards to birth defects. Do you have some sort of interest in forcing prospective parents to bring babies with horrible birth defects into the world? Why?
Killing babies because they have birth defects is the same thing the Nazis did.
Killing political opponents is the same thing the Nazis did too, yet you advocate that.
Actually no, I didn't. And the person who did was being sarcastic to make a point. But you are too stupid to realize that.

All you fetus wavers are the ones wanting to make women little more than brood mares. You don't blink an eye at forcing a woman to carry to term babies with horrific defects even if they soon die after birth or force the family to bankrupt themselves caring for it for the rest of its life. Of course, once the kid is born, it's on it's own. Rightwingers stop caring about them then.

The Constitution says all persons are entitled to the EQUAL protections of our laws. It does not say all "citizens" which is limited to "persons born" here.

It is you and your ilk who are the ones discriminating and picking and choosing whose rights to defend. Not us. We already have laws against the violation of a child after it is born and we all support those laws. Well, maybe you don't. Given your stance on the child's rights just prior to their birth... I wouldn't be surprised.
Sure. The unborn are not persons yet. Once they are born, they are persons subject to the protections of the laws. Most abortions aren't allowed after 3 months except for a few exceptions, so there is only a small window where they aren't protected. Moreover, this is in regards to birth defects. Do you have some sort of interest in forcing prospective parents to bring babies with horrible birth defects into the world? Why?
Killing political opponents is the same thing the Nazis did too, yet you advocate that.
Actually no, I didn't. And the person who did was being sarcastic to make a point. But you are too stupid to realize that.
Ahem.... post 206:
"I say we abort liberals and keep the Downs Syndrome people." Your words.

Ahem.... post 206:
I was making a joke. You people are being entirely serious when you murder the unborn.

Ahem.... post 206:
I was making a joke. You people are being entirely serious when you murder the unborn.
Just think of them the way you do once they're born, as societal leeches that you'll have to spend welfare dollars on. You'll probably want to vacuum out their brains yourself

What's wrong with not wanting a child with serious health and mental problems?

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

a child that is already alive is not the same thing as an embryo
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?

I use viability outside the womb

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.
In nature, those that can't survive on their own don't. Why do you want to go against nature?

Hey JEENyus, NO babies survive without help, and none become self-sufficient for many years; going by your rather clueless remarks you aren't there yet either.
We're talking about adults with Downs, they can't survive in nature.

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is
Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.

Yeah probably a good idea, you'd murder the little tyke
No, my kids weren't vaccinated, so no risk of Down's.

Your grasp on science is non-existent.
Still didn't get sick from a vaccine. :cool:

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child
Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

an embryo is not viable out of the womb
Yes, but it is still human life.

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.[/QUQUOTED
Ejaculation is perfectly acceptable, im no Catholic,lol. All im trying to say is why dosent the life of a person who is diagnosed with down syndrome have the same value as someone who is seen as perfectly healthy?

so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child

One would think our 'reverence' for human life would find it's way into our need for endless wars and global occupation, empire expansion, our healthcare debate, our for profit prison system, and our economic cannibalization of society for the benefit of the entitled Wall Street bankster/"job creator" class.

And since it has no impact in all these other areas/discussions, you'll have to forgive me for not buying into any american 'reverence' for human life. It is about something else.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.
Control? I believe we all have the right to choose, I just don't agree with abortion. I've experienced the physical and psychological effects first hand. What does that have to do with the death penalty?

We're talking about adults with Downs, they can't survive in nature.

How many adults could survive in nature? Actually very few could; most would be dead within weeks, some would last a few months, and far fewer would last two years. that's why humans form tribes, cultures, religions, societies, and governments. It's the only way they survive. All we're talking about is matters of degrees of sufficiency.

Your argument here would render male masturbation an act of mass destruction and the genocide of millions and millions of lives per ejaculation.
It's all about control, not some love and respect for life. As you point out, most of the same people doing all the hand wringing about all the poor lost fetuses are the very same ones clamoring for wars, the death penalty, more guns everywhere, no health care unless you are wealthy enough to afford it, etc, etc, etc.
Control? I believe we all have the right to choose, I just don't agree with abortion. I've experienced the physical and psychological effects first hand. What does that have to do with the death penalty?
What they don't want discussed is that many women suffer severe depression later when they realize they had killed their child. It may take years, but it happens. Every woman I know who talks about their abortion talks about the deep depression. One of them even started a clinic to help moms keep their child.

What they don't want discussed is that many women suffer severe depression later when they realize they had killed their child. It may take years, but it happens. Every woman I know who talks about their abortion talks about the deep depression. One of them even started a clinic to help moms keep their child.

Indeed, and Exhibit # 1 is the woman who was 'Roe' in Roe vs Wade, who kept her baby and went on to become a leading anti-abortion advocate; of course the media made her persona non grata for that. In any case with the birth control available now, even at the local convenience store on nearly every corner, along with vast improvements in medical science it is almost entirely unnecessary to still be having so many abortions.

So if a child gets cancer we can just kill it? How about an accident that confines them to a bed or a wheelchair? Kill the little inconvenience?

Use that for what, exactly?

Boy is blind and severely autistic because his mom took drugs while she carried him.
Thank God he is around with us today.

Use that for what, exactly?

You asked how I came to the conclusion that an embryo is not the same thing as a living child and I answered it

Indeed, and Exhibit # 1 is the woman who was 'Roe' in Roe vs Wade, who kept her baby and went on to become a leading anti-abortion advocate; of course the media made her persona non grata for that. In any case with the birth control available now, even at the local convenience store on nearly every corner, along with vast improvements in medical science it is almost entirely unnecessary to still be having so many abortions.
If someone wanted to introduce a medical procedure where 0.1% of the patients experienced severe depression later, the FDA would deny the approval of the procedure. With abortion we are talking 40-60% depending upon which study you use.

Forum List

Back