🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

You can make an argument for it, but it won't matter, Mudda, other than the latter is a greater threat to civil liberties.
So a state mandated abortion isn't a massive threat to civil liberties? :cuckoo:
Such angst for so early in the morning. Go get some sleep or get some coffee and think about what is the greater threat to civil liberties.

You can make an argument for it, but it won't matter, Mudda, other than the latter is a greater threat to civil liberties.
So a state mandated abortion isn't a massive threat to civil liberties? :cuckoo:
Such angst for so early in the morning. Go get some sleep or get some coffee and think about what is the greater threat to civil liberties.
They are both threats to civil liberties. The question becomes, which civil liberties are YOU ready to take away?

Ah, too late to Godwin. Still, the Nazis killed Down Syndrome people.

Nazi Euthanasia Program | Rutgers–Newark Colleges of Arts & Sciences

The NAZIs killed people post-birth. It is differ once they are here

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Pre-birth or post-birth, it's still killing the feeble.

Down's Syndrome people are well, I kind of envy them. They get to go through life with a childlike innocence that everybody loses around 11 or 12 years old.

Child like innocences if you have a loving family that has the means to support you. But they have life experiences, good or bad, that'd shape their world view just like every else.

Nevertheless you assume way too much.

Myths & Truths - National Down Syndrome Society

MYTH: People with Down syndrome are always happy.

TRUTH: People with Down syndrome have feelings just like anyone else. They experience the full range of emotions. They respond to positive expressions of friendship and are hurt and upset by inconsiderate behavior.

MYTH: Adults with Down syndrome are the same as children with Down syndrome.

TRUTH: Adults with Down syndrome are not children, and should not be considered children. They enjoy activities and companionship with other adults, and have similar needs and feelings as their typical peers.

Down's Syndrome people are well, I kind of envy them. They get to go through life with a childlike innocence that everybody loses around 11 or 12 years old.

Child like innocences if you have a loving family that has the means to support you. But they have life experiences, good or bad, that'd shape their world view just like every else.

TRUTH: People with Down syndrome have feelings just like anyone else. They experience the full range of emotions. They respond to positive expressions of friendship and are hurt and upset by inconsiderate behavior.

TRUTH: Adults with Down syndrome are not children, and should not be considered children. They enjoy activities and companionship with other adults, and have similar needs and feelings as their typical peers.

I see you skirted my question:

Do you have a McDonald's near you?

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

Every now and then. How noble of you. Try it full time and then your opinion will be worth a damn.

The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger's dream of Eugenics finally comes true.
Satan Is a Sadist, God Is Not One

God would not want an unwanted child to be born. In His mercy, he would take it straight to heaven instead of letting it live in misery and be an intolerable burden on its parents and society.

First mistake....never speak for God
Abortion is not forbidden in the Bible. This imaginary sin was invented by power-hungry clergy.

Pitch of a Je$u$ Salesman

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

Thou shall not kill comes to mind
Puritans Are Motivated by Power, Not Compassion

That can be interpreted as justifying pacifism and vegetarianism and being opposed to capital punishment. Don't you think that God would have specifically mentioned abortion in Leviticus, foreseeing the trouble that a vague forbidding of killing would cause?

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

Every now and then. How noble of you. Try it full time and then your opinion will be worth a damn.

The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger's dream of Eugenics finally comes true.
Satan Is a Sadist, God Is Not One

God would not want an unwanted child to be born. In His mercy, he would take it straight to heaven instead of letting it live in misery and be an intolerable burden on its parents and society.

First mistake....never speak for God
Abortion is not forbidden in the Bible. This imaginary sin was invented by power-hungry clergy.

Pitch of a Je$u$ Salesman

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

Thou shall not kill comes to mind
Puritans Are Motivated by Power, Not Compassion

That can be interpreted as justifying pacifism and vegetarianism and being opposed to capital punishment. Don't you think that God would have specifically mentioned abortion in Leviticus, foreseeing the trouble that a vague forbidding of killing would cause?

Dont you think God would have mentioned pedophilism?

See how that works? Somethings are just obviously wrong

Since a baby is not a fetus, yeah killing a baby is murder. Aborting a fetus is not.

Americans support abortion rights.

29% believe abortion should be legal in all cases and 50% believe that it should be legal with restrictions. Only 19% believe it should be illegal in all cases.

Abortion

Don't care about your opinion BooBoo, if you're OK with it you're no better than the ones doing it. A sad excuse for a human being

Not an opinion. It's the law.

You say tomato...Look BooBoo you abortion advocates disgust me, to my very core and I have zero use for any of you

No. It's either the law or it's not the law. Which is it?

You have zero use for upwards of 80% of your fellow Americans.

Because something is law doesn't make it moral....slavery used to be lawful

I'm weary of your worn out talking points I've heard like a gazziliion times
The same arguments were used about birth control.

Yes I see happy D/S adults working hard at McD, Starbucks and every grocery store. I see happy non-D/S adults there too.

Don't care about your opinion BooBoo, if you're OK with it you're no better than the ones doing it. A sad excuse for a human being

You say tomato...Look BooBoo you abortion advocates disgust me, to my very core and I have zero use for any of you

Yes, yes and your "killing babies" routine is pretty worn out as well.
Fetus Fetish

To be consistent, anti-abortionists would require letting the pregnant woman die if she was having complications. That would only be involuntary manslaughter, whereas aborting the fetus would be first-degree murder. Also, miscarriages would have to be registered as deaths and the fetuses would have to be buried.

It is also illogical to claim that the pregnant woman could always have other babies. So could the fetus, if left to be born and grow up. What's even more illogical is that the pregnant woman has already proven that she shouldn't get pregnant again.

Yes I see happy D/S adults working hard at McD, Starbucks and every grocery store. I see happy non-D/S adults there too.

That's where you miss the short bus, you Statist. Next time you're in there: Look at that box that says "Ronald McDonald House"

Who do you think lives at Ronald McDonald house, funded by donations and not the state? Hmm?

That's right! Down's Syndrome people.

So your "State has to take care of them" is largely unwarranted.

In fact, there are very few D/S people that have to be taken care of by the state.

That's something Ray Kroc set up a long time ago.

kenny-powers-scukit_zpsa08bd4f5.gif

Last edited:

So if people aren’t happy, it’s okay to kill them?

Are you always happy?

Is it okay to victimize and kill every person who isn’t always happy? Or who you think might not be happy in the future?

Yes, yes and your "killing babies" routine is pretty worn out as well.
Fetus Fetish

To be consistent, anti-abortionists would require letting the pregnant woman die if she was having complications. That would only be involuntary manslaughter, whereas aborting the fetus would be first-degree murder. Also, miscarriages would have to be registered as deaths and the fetuses would have to be buried.

It is also illogical to claim that the pregnant woman could always have other babies. So could the fetus, if left to be born and grow up. What's even more illogical is that the pregnant woman has already proven that she shouldn't get pregnant again.

Well that would mean something to me but when it involves a woman's health it's an entire new ballgame...that and a very small percentage of abortions are done for that reason.

That's strike two....batter up

Oh hell what am I thinking, Ghook is a commie.

Commies view all vulnerable populations as a threat, and therefore will do backbends and roundoffs to justify killing them.

Are you always happy?

Is it okay to victimize and kill every person who isn’t always happy? Or who you think might not be happy in the future?

No, no, if the abortionist in charge does not deem you worthy enough, they can kill you. Of course, you are not worthy enough to be classified a murder.

Flavors of which vary yearly.

Are you always happy?

No, no, if the abortionist in charge does not deem you worthy enough, you can kill them.

Flavors of which vary yearly.

How many wonderful abortionists have been killed? Two?

The Guttmacher Institute has tracked roughly 49.3 million abortions through 2008. If the recent trend of about 1.2 million abortions per year holds true through 2011, it’s reasonable to assume the total is now close to 53 million. Even by that figure, Smith is close.
Chris Smith says more than 54 million abortions have been performed since U.S. Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade

Last edited:

Forum List

Back