🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies!

Since a baby is not a fetus, yeah killing a baby is murder. Aborting a fetus is not.

Americans support abortion rights.

29% believe abortion should be legal in all cases and 50% believe that it should be legal with restrictions. Only 19% believe it should be illegal in all cases.

Abortion

Don't care about your opinion BooBoo, if you're OK with it you're no better than the ones doing it. A sad excuse for a human being

Not an opinion. It's the law.

You say tomato...Look BooBoo you abortion advocates disgust me, to my very core and I have zero use for any of you

No. It's either the law or it's not the law. Which is it?

You have zero use for upwards of 80% of your fellow Americans.

Because something is law doesn't make it moral....slavery used to be lawful

I'm weary of your worn out talking points I've heard like a gazziliion times

Yes, yes and your "killing babies" routine is pretty worn out as well.

Don't care about your opinion BooBoo, if you're OK with it you're no better than the ones doing it. A sad excuse for a human being

You say tomato...Look BooBoo you abortion advocates disgust me, to my very core and I have zero use for any of you

Then stop reading it...much like I stopped reading your incessant BS a fetus isn't a baby, it isn't alive!!! It's lawful!!!!! SSDD

abortion is not killing babies

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

I don't believe and embryo is a child
Explain please how one is life and the other isnt

Many things are alive, few are persons.
Lol, ur right about that. But with time that embryo which is life will be a person.

Will be? Will if it is aborted chances are quite high that someone else, without down syndrome will be.

I don't think it should be mandatory. Its not their lives.
But I support women who do it. I don't blame them, honestly.

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

Every now and then. How noble of you. Try it full time and then your opinion will be worth a damn.

Well you advocate killing the little guy....maybe you should sit down now?

That's cute, you don't understand the difference between a person and a fetus.

Then stop reading it...much like I stopped reading your incessant BS a fetus isn't a baby, it isn't alive!!! It's lawful!!!!! SSDD

Who said a fetus, which is not a baby, wasn't alive?

Read the thread...have a good one BooBoo....I'm weary of the drivel from the baby murderers

Not all individuals with down syndrome are happy, precious butterfly people. They are as individual as anyone else with character flaws, bad habits and annoying behaviors... just like everyone else.

I watch a Down's child every now and then, happiest, sweetest and a real cutie. He doesn't know he's different....and shouldn't be murdered because he is

Every now and then. How noble of you. Try it full time and then your opinion will be worth a damn.

Well you advocate killing the little guy....maybe you should sit down now?

That's cute, you don't understand the difference between a person and a fetus.
A fetus is a stage of development. You treat them like a separate species.

this is not about killing children that are already born.
Aborting a child that would have serious health and mental problems is a perfectly rational choice

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies

So says you, I say it is. You have to be a lowlife POS to advocate killing the most innocent of all
so we disagree

an embryo is not viable out of the womb

so we disagree

Many things are alive, few are persons.
Lol, ur right about that. But with time that embryo which is life will be a person.
maybe maybe not a million things can go wrong resulting in a miscarriage or still birth

Read the thread...have a good one BooBoo....I'm weary of the drivel from the baby murderers

Second down, time to punt!

Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.

Red herring. We are not talking about irresponsible people who got pregnant and want an abortion. We are talking about people who would have the baby if it wasn't for the birth defect.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Then we'll send them all over to your house so you can take care of them.
What's the matter with having the parents of the child taking care of the child? I understand that libstains have no personal responsibility for anything but you should stay out of matters like these.

Red herring. We are not talking about irresponsible people who got pregnant and want an abortion. We are talking about people who would have the baby if it wasn't for the birth defect.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If we're not talking about your baby, you don't get fuck all to say about it. Cheers.

You're cornered and uncomfortable....I would be also if I advocated killing babies

so we disagree

an embryo is not viable out of the womb
Yes, but it is still human life.

Forum List

Back