'Abortion' and religious strawmen

I agree with Bob. Pro-lifers must fall back on religion, because to eat other animals and their children and fetuses, you deem that only human life is worth preserving. That's a central tenet of religion, whether JB wants to admit it or not.

MUSLIM and CHRISTIAN fundamenlists have many things in common. Both groups are fanatics, and both oppose the RIGHT of a women to control her body.

I don't agree at all Small Deb...

Anyone with a human brain can see that Humans, are far and above any other species out there...

As a human you do not have to be religious to recognize the value of the human race...

The lion knows he is king of the jungle (and so do all the other animals), he also knows his value and the value of his pack's survival...he didn't have to read a Bible to know this...

The innate sense to want to protect ones own species is present in all animals...JB could be against abortion for these innate reasons and truly be an Atheist...not that I think he is one 100%, because he seems to have a lot of issues on the subject that I feel shows him as in the "I don't really know stage" and truly not in the, "I know for certain stage" where he would be comfortable being an Atheist and not feel the need to convert every person out there to his beliefs in Atheism, or calling every person out there that has Faith in something more than what is before the eye, an idiot.

Care

Care, you argument fails because you believe in god and god has deemed humans his chosen species. So you can't objectively state that humans are naturally superior, your views are biased from your religion that also states btw that women are second class citizens.

Care, you argument fails because you believe in god and god has deemed humans his chosen species. So you can't objectively state that humans are naturally superior, your views are biased from your religion that also states btw that women are second class citizens.

how does the Lion know he is king of the jungle, did God tell him?

how does the Lion know he is king of the jungle, did God tell him?

You've been watching the lion king to many times! :D

Can the lion take an elephant? A giraffe? A hippo? No. He knows his place in the circle of life! :D

not that I think he is one 100%, because he seems to have a lot of issues on the subject that I feel shows him as in the "I don't really know stage" and truly not in the, "I know for certain stage" where he would be comfortable being an Atheist

You clearly don't know what the word 'atheist' means

you think animals are equal to humans?

i mean, they should be treated kindly and i love animals, but equal?

come now....

and that has nothing to do with religion. it has to do with the natural order of things.

I agree with Bob. Pro-lifers must fall back on religion, because to eat other animals and their children and fetuses, you deem that only human life is worth preserving. That's a central tenet of religion, whether JB wants to admit it or not.

Pro-life eat their own children?

...Where do I sign up?

Then please explain why you're against abortion and that you claim to be a non-god guy.

Fascinating that you very carefully didn't ask that question of any of the people who've made it very clear that their arguments are not religion-based. Just shows who REALLY has an obsession with religion in this debate, doesn't it?

I have personally never made an argument about abortion having anything to do with religion. I always make it on scientific, logical grounds, but I find that my pro-abortion opponents inevitably run to religion rather than even attempting to respond to my points. So I wonder who it is in the abortion debate who's REALLY obsessed with religion?
My point, exactly.

anti-lifers rely on lies and strawmen because they have no arguments; hell, they can't even admit what they want!

Complaining about one group relying on strawmen while at the same time doing a blanket generalization?

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

And are you honestly telling me you can't find anyone making pro-life arguments based on religion?

When did anyone say that NO ONE is making religion-based arguments? This post is even more imbecilic than what I usually expect from you.

Let me spell it out, and forgive me for not having crayons handy. The point was that there are people who object to abortion on non-religious terms, not that everyone objects on non-religious terms.

Try it again, and this time, add a couple of brain cells to the mix.

And after all, it's so much easier for you to sit there, pronouncing pompously on what we "must" base our arguments on, rather than letting us tell you, isn't it? That way, you get to debate yourself, instead of a real human opponent, who would quickly show you for the bigoted ignoramus you really are . . . like I just did.

Call me when you develop the stones to talk to someone other than the voices in your head, coward.

adam and eve were vegetarians in the garden of eden...this is the way God wanted it for us, some say...:D

only when we got thrown out did we start eating meat, (hunting) which coincided with our brains getting larger and becoming more knowledgeable.... homosapiens.

The garden of eden was for knobheads and eve was a slut. Islam is the only true religion. Join it today. Be all you can be.

The garden of eden was for knobheads and eve was a slut. Islam is the only true religion. Join it today. Be all you can be.

My son, you are no better than the drippings from the stinking, rotting, filthy vagina of a dead camel festering in the desert sun. You mock our Lord at your own peril for you will most definately burn in the everlasting firey pit of hell along with the Muslim hordes, the Jews, the Budhists, the Sikhs, the Hindus, and other non-Christian dogs.

My son, you are no better than the drippings from the stinking, rotting, filthy vagina of a dead camel festering in the desert sun. You mock our Lord at your own peril for you will most definately burn in the everlasting firey pit of hell along with the Muslim hordes, the Jews, the Budhists, the Sikhs, the Hindus, and other non-Christian dogs.

Did eve not fuck the first guy she ran into? That's a slut and she should have been stoned to death for her whoring. May Allah have mercy on your knobhead jesus worshipping.

Forum List

Back