'Abortion' and religious strawmen

I have invested in several Abortion Clinics and I have made a lot of money. My investments will increase in value now that Obama has permitted Stem Cell Research. Bravo Obama !
hahahahahahaha!
You know Yukon, you are so full of crappola, you can actually be funny in a strange sort of way!

Care

I think rape cases might be alot higher than we think allie...only because I could see many of the girls going for an abortion, who have not reported the rape, for various reasons, not telling their Doctor performing the Abortion or a clinic performing the abortion that her pregnancy was from rape or incest.

you know, I wonder if this Guttmacher Institute surveys the many abortions that just take place in the girl's own gyno's office? Do they only survey those that go to clinics? Are gyno's required to report how many abortions they as well, perform in their offices each year?

I got the highest score possible on the comprehension segment of my sat. THat's why I'm good at explaining things to idiots.
There is no comprehension segment of the SAT. It's broken into math, critical reading, and writing.

Frankly, I don't think anybody cares what you scored on an SAT - if you brag about test scores, you're a tool.

I'm pleased to be of some service to those who are less cerebreally endowed.
The word is "cerebrally." ;)

I got the highest score possible on the comprehension segment of my sat. THat's why I'm good at explaining things to idiots.
There is no comprehension segment of the SAT. It's broken into math, critical reading, and writing.

Frankly, I don't think anybody cares what you scored on an SAT - if you brag about test scores, you're a tool.

I'm pleased to be of some service to those who are less cerebreally endowed.
The word is "cerebrally." ;)

Is there even a word for this level of pwn?

I've always opposed abortion on non-religious grounds. In addition to causing the often unnecessary destruction of a life or a potential life, abortion can encourage sexual irresponsibility. If you fail to take advantage of all the readily available methods of birth control such as condoms, the pill, etc., you shouldn't be able to simply avoid the consequences of your irresponsibility by terminating your pregnancy. If you have sex, pregnancy may result. You knew that going into it. Live with the consequences instead of destroying a potential life.

Abortion should obviously be an option in cases of rape or serious threats to the mother's health.

I have personally never made an argument about abortion having anything to do with religion. I always make it on scientific, logical grounds, but I find that my pro-abortion opponents inevitably run to religion rather than even attempting to respond to my points. So I wonder who it is in the abortion debate who's REALLY obsessed with religion?

If JB is against abortion, then he's a soul saver, and much more religious then he lets on.

Muslims are against abortion because they are too dumb to figure out how to make a coat hanger, nevermind to know how to use it. Anyways, if it's a girl, they can always sell her.

If JB is against abortion, then he's a soul saver, and much more religious then he lets on.

Care to present you 'reasoning' behind that statement?

Muslims are against abortion because they are too dumb to figure out how to make a coat hanger, nevermind to know how to use it. Anyways, if it's a girl, they can always sell her.

:rolleyes:

A most pathetic attack that highlights you complete lack of education or intelligence

I have personally never made an argument about abortion having anything to do with religion. I always make it on scientific, logical grounds, but I find that my pro-abortion opponents inevitably run to religion rather than even attempting to respond to my points. So I wonder who it is in the abortion debate who's REALLY obsessed with religion?
My point, exactly.

anti-lifers rely on lies and strawmen because they have no arguments; hell, they can't even admit what they want!

Almost pathetic attack that highlights you complete lack of education or intelligence

Care to present your 'reasoning' behind that statement?

As for my statement, you obviously put human life above all other sentient beings (because you're a carnivore), making humans special, which implies something more than that all sentient beings are equal, or as valuable as each other. Thus, you're implying a species endowed with something special, which can only point to an extraneous force that gave you what you claim.

Almost pathetic attack that highlights you complete lack of education or intelligence

Care to present your 'reasoning' behind that statement?

As for my statement, you obviously put human life above all other sentient beings (because you're a carnivore)

Demonstrate how putting human life above all other sentient beings logically follows from being carnivorous. I'd be willing to wager that a tiger does o such thing as you suggest it must.

The remainder of your post is not only fallacious, but worded incredibly poorly

The tiger doesn't have a choice, you do. It would be much different if, like the tiger, you did it to survive, but humans exploit animals in very awful ways, you should look into how they dipped your chicken in an electrified vat of water to kill it, among many many other ugly ways animals are treated. Hence, no respect for what you must consider lower class sentient beings.
it's not really your fault, human brains are still in their infancy in the evolutionary time frame. But religion tells us that humans are gods chosen species, so ...

As for the remainder of my post, understandably, you can't refute it.

I'm not sure that I can demonstrate that which you cannot understand the first time. But if you think that humans are the prime species of this earth, then it would follow that there must be a reason why we were chosen to be such a species. You're just still in denial of your own feelings for such a force.

My point, exactly.

anti-lifers rely on lies and strawmen because they have no arguments; hell, they can't even admit what they want!

Complaining about one group relying on strawmen while at the same time doing a blanket generalization?

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

And are you honestly telling me you can't find anyone making pro-life arguments based on religion?

Forum List

Back