Abortion and Slavery: Two Pods with the Same Pea?

Cecilie1200 I had you on IGNORE for a few minutes, but you're too amusing to ignore.

Yeah, of course. You're "having fun" frantically spewing childish insults after failing in your attempt at flouncing away in a huff.

I note that you are STILL here talking. At what point are you going to be able to lie to yourself that you didn't really get humiliated?

I actually didn't notice that someone got Ms. "I can claim to be a nurse, so you have to believe every asinine thing I say" to tell us that she believes the placenta and the umbilical cord are the same thing. :auiqs.jpg: No wonder she was trying to escape while pretending she was "leaving because she was too superior".

I'm thinking when she says, "I was a nurse", what she means is "I was allowed to clean the bedpans in a hospital until I got fired for not being qualified."

I actually didn't notice that someone got Ms. "I can claim to be a nurse, so you have to believe every asinine thing I say" to tell us that she believes the placenta and the umbilical cord are the same thing. :auiqs.jpg: No wonder she was trying to escape while pretending she was "leaving because she was too superior".

I'm thinking when she says, "I was a nurse", what she means is "I was allowed to clean the bedpans in a hospital until I got fired for not being qualified."
LOL! You poor thing.

I'm still here because you make me laugh.

Yeah, that'll convince people just as well as your fake, "I'm leaving because I'm much too good to talk to you people, not because I'm running away" attempt did.

Which, by the way, was clearly a lie.

The more you talk, the more you hammer home how completely defeated you really are.

Yeah, that'll convince people just as well as your fake, "I'm leaving because I'm much too good to talk to you people, not because I'm running away" attempt did.

Which, by the way, was clearly a lie.

The more you talk, the more you hammer home how completely defeated you really are.
The more I talk, the more you see a little white worm in the mirror. MAGGOT.
I'm staying here as long as I want to stay here. How you like that?

A 12 week old developing fetus is not baby or a person. Slave babies were valuable property after the slave trade was banned.

Thank god science has freed women from the natural cycle and provided safe alternatives to being a chattel baby factory.
Bullshit. If women wouldn't have unprotected sex maybe they wouldn't have to worry.

The more I talk, the more you see a little white worm in the mirror. MAGGOT.
I'm staying here as long as I want to stay here. How you like that?
wow, look at you. It's interesting that you are even responding to the poster. What do you think he can do that you think you need to articulate with a response?

Wrong.
A fetus is not a human being because it is not yet sentient.
And slavery could be appropriate as a means for criminals to pay back for a crime.
does it have a heart? If it doesn't, then why do they listen for one?

A 12 week old developing fetus is not baby or a person. Slave babies were valuable property after the slave trade was banned.

Thank god science has freed women from the natural cycle and provided safe alternatives to being a chattel baby factory.
Tou have bo eight to invoke your god Science. Not as long as you pretend you can't identify a woman without a degree

Yeah, If those women weren't so damn fuc-able we would try so hard to fuc em!

Women. It's all their fault.
not sure your point? It didn't actually follow the post you quoted. you're odd.

Forum List

Back