Abortion as birth control ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
If it were i,
I would have left it alone..

Some abortions are for birth control..

If Trump were Catholic,
The media atmospere would be quite different...

Third term abortion should b rare..

Killing a post birth baby is doing great harm.

Last edited:
Damn OP, you posts be like:

Jackie-Chan-head-hurts-meme-blank-300x200.jpg

Birth control is the main reason for most abortions. It's a sign of a sick society when the people can't let go of their politics and come to a solution on the abortion fight.

As is any decent person, I am opposed to the need for abortion not being addressed.
And as a Canadian I can't join the fight on either side, because both sides in America are wrong.

Polite and rational discussion is welcome. Political spam is not!

• Banned
How
Birth control is the main reason for most abortions. It's a sign of a sick society when the people can't let go of their politics and come to a solution on the abortion fight.

As is any decent person, I am opposed to the need for abortion not being addressed.
And as a Canadian I can't join the fight on either side, because both sides in America are wrong.

Polite and rational discussion is welcome. Political spam is not!
How can there b boths sides wrong..
What would u do ?

• Banned
Why the fuck do you
Write your posts
like a sonnet
The very reason you boys are never substantive..

Now people read my threads to c what u do.

U young studs are my biggest leftie roadies..

I should run my threads ( substantive )

By u first to pass muster..

But remember i don't have a copy of the scripts in your tiny biden heads..

Last edited:
How

How can there b boths sides wrong..
From a Canadian's POV, you already 'started' to answer that question when you sid you would have left it alone. Fwiw, I interpret that as saying that America should learn to leave it alone if dealing with the issue in a 'socially responsible' way isn't possible.
What would u do ?
Did you expect an easy and quick answer? I can make it quick and easy for you then.

Take socially responsible measures to deal with the abortion issue.

In a previous discussion we discovered which country needs to perform the least number of abortions. Look into that and find #2 and #3.

If you're sincere, I'll be happy to join the conversation. You'll need to demonstrate sincerity.

• Banned
I am not exp
From a Canadian's POV, you already 'started' to answer that question when you sid you would have left it alone. Fwiw, I interpret that as saying that America should learn to leave it alone if dealing with the issue in a 'socially responsible' way isn't possible.

Did you expect an easy and quick answer? I can make it quick and easy for you then.

Take socially responsible measures to deal with the abortion issue.

In a previous discussion we discovered which country needs to perform the least number of abortions. Look into that and find #2 and #3.

If you're sincere, I'll be happy to join the conversation. You'll need to demonstrate sincerity.
I I'm definitely not looking for a quick and easy we've known each other for less than an hour How should I demonstrate sincerely also why should I have to

Just for the record you've already joined the conversation but you almost help me chase off the non substitute guys they're good for two and three posts one thing they do is declare the original post crazy and other people believe it

Alinsky101

They usually have other issues...
Problems at home..

Last edited:
I am not exp

I I'm definitely not looking for a quick and easy we've known each other for less than an hour How should I demonstrate sincerely also why should I have to

Just for the record you've already joined the conversation but you almost help me chase off the non substitute guys they're good for two and three posts one thing they do is declare the original post crazy and other people believe it
Try this: We're finished! It's going to take an apology from you to get me back.

Forum List

Back