Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

different era....

as i've said, i used to work for someone who was SDS in college and got himself arrested at the 68 convention.....

i really wish people would stop justifying the murder of this doctor by going far afield.

no one's trying to justify the murder of the doctor; be real.
ravi's trying to pin it on the right which is equally ludicrous.

gimme a break

the extreme anti-choicers have run around for years trying to inflame people against doctors who perform abortions. they have their people stalk clinics and harass women going in... they have "Tiller Watch" so that they can inflame the their people even more.

The blame goes where it goes.... all it takes is one nutcase to get all het up by the rhetoric. And that rhetoric is INTENTIONALLY ratcheted up... so people get dead or get afraid.

Jillian, the Black Panthers were intimidating voters when walking into the voting polls in the last election. This type of business has been going on for long time. It doesn't stop at just one party. Let's be reasonable on this one.

Doctors who perform abortions aren't doctors. They are taking life for no reason other than it is an inconvenience to the mother (or father), which is in direct conflict with the hypocratic oath, and as such makes them kooks and sadists.

Doctors who perform abortions aren't doctors. They are taking life for no reason other than it is an inconvenience to the mother (or father), which is in direct conflict with the hypocratic oath, and as such makes them kooks and sadists.

:cuckoo:

different era....

as i've said, i used to work for someone who was SDS in college and got himself arrested at the 68 convention.....

i really wish people would stop justifying the murder of this doctor by going far afield.

So....that means that it doesn't count? We're putting perameters on this thread? There is a racical left, as there is a radical right. Someone fool on the right went way over the top yesterday. Bill Ayers and his group went way over the top years ago, but, it doesn't negate what had happened...in any era.

you're talking about "radical left" from FORTY YEARS AGO!!! what radical left now? they're viable? or are they a couple of stupid anarchists who like to show up and make noise from time to time. or the one guy who's running around on a bicycle setting off small explosives around new york. That isn't an ORGANIZED movement.

Tell me, after looking at the hate spewed by the anti-choicers, that they aren't intentionally creating an environment that is designed to either frighten these people off of doing their jobs or getting some nutbar member of the tribe to off them? You think Bill O'Reilly calling him "Tiller the Baby Killer" wasn't extremist garbage designed to either scare the guy off or inflame the public? Well what did y'all think was going to happen with that much inflammatory language?

even the threads here on this subject... sick...

instead of saying how awful that some rabid freak killed the doctor, it's practically a celebration... or at least full of ennui.

how long did the good folks of the religious right hide the last guy who ran around killing abortion doctors before he was caught?

And now, suddenly the "Tiller Watch" is inaccessible on Operation Rescue.. wonder why that is... could it be that they're terrified of being found to have been a participant in this?

and let's check out this stuff... not real difficult a leap to think someone would respond to the call...

Jay's Killer Web Page

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bggxjwm54]YouTube - TILLER THE BABY KILLER *SHOCKING* http://www.dr-tiller.com/[/ame]

Suspect in Tiller's death supported killing abortion providers, friends say | McClatchy

Yeah.. because leftist extremists and asshole anarchists are NOTHING to worry about :rolleyes:

Can you link any reports of threats to human lives from radical leftists, Dave? Or anyone else? Not that I'm saying that there aren't any, I just can't think of any. Sure they've destroyed property, but killed people?

Can YOU provide evidence that right wing extremist willing to murder are nothing more than a minor subset of a minor segment of our population? Perhaps list for us over the last 20 years all the incidents of right wingers taking lives? I can only think of a couple. A couple dead doctors and Oklahoma and that thing in Atlanta.

If we on the right go back to the 60's and 70's we can provide examples of murderous left wing extremists and over the last 20 years we can point out the left wing nut jobs that have tried assassinations, bombs and other tactics against the evil Corporations of America and our Presidents.

Yeah.. because leftist extremists and asshole anarchists are NOTHING to worry about :rolleyes:

Can you link any reports of threats to human lives from radical leftists, Dave? Or anyone else? Not that I'm saying that there aren't any, I just can't think of any. Sure they've destroyed property, but killed people?

Would you consider Bill Ayers to fit that ticket?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2169

Not Bill Ayers, but the other elements of his group who killed the security guard. Though, it wasn't intentional. But I can't deny it. Touche.

Would you consider Bill Ayers to fit that ticket?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2169

different era....

Your a fucking Lawyer, NOW provide evidence in this thread or in the press where ANYONE has supported or JUSTIFIED his murder. You are posting Liable dear. That is a chargeable offense under the law.

the "guy", singular.
wanna give it another go?

Sure.

Here are his number one fans.
Army of God

and that proves what beyond the fact that there are antiabortion nutbars?
that's a lovely site btw, do you spend a lot of time there when you're not making light of dead cops?
just wondering.

they're just the freaks who protest gays at soldiers funerals, too... all around great guys...

and i will add one thing... i hate the enviro and animal nutters just as much. not people who are human and environmentally aware, but the violent freaks ... so i take back that there's no "lefties" doing stupid stuff.... but the things they want aren't part of the Democratic Party Platform.

no one's trying to justify the murder of the doctor; be real.
ravi's trying to pin it on the right which is equally ludicrous.

gimme a break

the extreme anti-choicers have run around for years trying to inflame people against doctors who perform abortions. they have their people stalk clinics and harass women going in... they have "Tiller Watch" so that they can inflame the their people even more.

The blame goes where it goes.... all it takes is one nutcase to get all het up by the rhetoric. And that rhetoric is INTENTIONALLY ratcheted up... so people get dead or get afraid.

Jillian, the Black Panthers were intimidating voters when walking into the voting polls in the last election. This type of business has been going on for long time. It doesn't stop at just one party. Let's be reasonable on this one.

I'm afraid that didn't happen. Didn't you hear, the Attorney General just told the career attorneys that had been working on that case and were ready to seek and indictment under the voting rights act, to drop the case.

Power has not been adjusted enough in this country for the justice department to go after blacks for violation of the voting rights act. (I believe that is the message Mr. Holder was trying to send with that decision.)

[Can YOU provide evidence that right wing extremist willing to murder are nothing more than a minor subset of a minor segment of our population? Perhaps list for us over the last 20 years all the incidents of right wingers taking lives? I can only think of a couple. A couple dead doctors and Oklahoma and that thing in Atlanta.

If we on the right go back to the 60's and 70's we can provide examples of murderous left wing extremists and over the last 20 years we can point out the left wing nut jobs that have tried assassinations, bombs and other tactics against the evil Corporations of America and our Presidents.

Oh, and Oklahoma. Just that one little thing. No big whoop.

How about the bombings of abortion clinics? What about the murders committed by the KKK and other white supremacist extremist groups? They DO vote Republican. What about the car bombing of the environmentalists in California in 1990? Who had motive to do that? Logging companies? Hmmmm. And the FBI covered it up and tried to misrepresent the evidence. Hmmmm.

I tried to find evidence of bombings of corporations but couldn't find anything. As for Presidential assassin would-be's, well, they didn't even get close to succeeding did they? The guy who shot Reagan was insane, not an activist.

[Can YOU provide evidence that right wing extremist willing to murder are nothing more than a minor subset of a minor segment of our population? Perhaps list for us over the last 20 years all the incidents of right wingers taking lives? I can only think of a couple. A couple dead doctors and Oklahoma and that thing in Atlanta.

How about the bombings of abortion clinics? What about the murders committed by the KKK and other white supremacist extremist groups? They DO vote Republican. What about the car bombing of the environmentalists in California in 1990? Who had motive to do that? Logging companies? Hmmmm. And the FBI covered it up and tried to misrepresent the evidence. Hmmmm.

I tried to find evidence of bombings of corporations but couldn't find anything. As for Presidential assassin would-be's, well, they didn't even get close to succeeding did they? The guy who shot Reagan was insane, not an activist.

the point being that the two terms are not mutually exclusive.

different era....

Your a fucking Lawyer, NOW provide evidence in this thread or in the press where ANYONE has supported or JUSTIFIED his murder. You are posting Liable dear. That is a chargeable offense under the law.

I can't help with this thread or the press but in regard to this murder, on this board, by a poster:

I take a wonderful pleasure in the killing of this man.

But abortion opponents can be happy in the knowledge that every once in a while, one of them gets their fucking head blown off.

I don't know... part of me seriously respects the willingness to kill for a cause,

All of the above posted by William Joyce in reagrd to this man, this murder, here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...rge-tiller-reportedly-killed-at-church-7.html

and that proves what beyond the fact that there are antiabortion nutbars?

I'm not sure what you were looking for other than something to get us out of "singular" nutbar into plural "nutbars".

i'm looking for something that supports blaming every conservative in the country for this man's murder. i won't wait up.

That isn't going to happen. I don't think anyone has blamed every conservative in the country for this murder.

the point being that the two terms are not mutually exclusive.

My point is that right-wing extremists are far more a threat for good reason than left wing extremists. Rightwing extremists are more likely to bomb and murder people. Leftwing extremists break windows during protests (if those are even leftwing extremists and not just local punks). The really crazy one sometimes burn down resort restaurants in the backwoods.:eek: Which is stupid in the long run because it just hurts their cause and Vail Resorts got a bunch of insurance money and wasn't really put out at all in the long run.

So your point is that leftists wait until they have control of the government and then commit mass murders to make up for lost time? But until then, leftists are peaceful. Well, except for Earth First!, the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front.

Internationally, the Red Army Faction and the Bader-Meinhof gang almost never killed anyone.

I'm not sure you can prove weapon of choice as example of being peace loving. Leftist groups prefer arson and bombing to firearms (although Earth First! has been known to shoot cattle (they were eating the grass)).

Forum List

Back