Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

they're just the freaks who protest gays at soldiers funerals, too... all around great guys...

and i will add one thing... i hate the enviro and animal nutters just as much. not people who are human and environmentally aware, but the violent freaks ... so i take back that there's no "lefties" doing stupid stuff.... but the things they want aren't part of the Democratic Party Platform.

Hog swill. They are part of the Democratic Party Platform, who want to halt resource procurement and shut down industry.

Yeah, that's a laugh.

Oil. Lumber. Fish. Farming.

I'm a Baptist, have belonged to 4 different Baptist churches in different areas in the last 24 years.

I haven't met one person who defends this behavior, and I've certainly never heard of anyone in the community harboring fugitives.

The only fugitives Baptists are famous for harboring are those whose human rights are being violated. You know, slaves, people from persecuted populations that the left like to pretend don't exist..that sort of thing.

Does it take the death of a human to upgrade acts of criminal violence to something worth consideration?

That's not the point. My point was rightwing extremists are more likely to kill than leftwing extremist groups.

Is arson considered a violent crime if no one was harmed?

yes. Arson is a violent crime. Is something not being destroyed?

And, I don't see how you conclude that right wingers are "more likely" than left wingers outside of partisanship.

Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Castro and the list goes on. I see I shouldn't have take the the parenthetical out of my post that said "not this country yet, internationally). However, it is an international political movement not a country specific one, so I think the artificial limits are foolish.

About how many people are you looking for them to have committed, just so I know what the standard is before I go waste my time? If they haven't killed anyone, it isn't their fault. I do know they've killed themselves, does that count? I recall the story of the ELF guy in the southwest practicing a bombing run at a nuclear plant that manage to blow himself up.

I understand that people like to equate Mao, Pol Pot, and Stalin as leftwing in the political spectrum but they weren't. I don't care what they're politics were, they weren't liberal. They were insane, egomaniacal, power-driven, ruthless, murderers. Castro was a leftist but absolute power... You know the rest. And I could bring up Hitler, Franco, Pinochet, etc. for rightwing extremists. I just don't think those example really apply in this argument. That's why I thought it best to leave them out.

Ha ha! If a member of ELF or ALF or whoever kills themselves it doesn't count unless they took innocent people with them. Only murder counts in this debate.

that certainly seems to be your qualification but I do not agree.

Does it take the death of a human to upgrade acts of criminal violence to something worth consideration?

That's not the point. My point was rightwing extremists are more likely to kill than leftwing extremist groups.

Yes, you idiot. Arson is considered a VERY violent crime, and carries and extreme sentence because everyone but lefty retards who think it's ok to torch the property of the people they don't agree with realize how incredibly dangerous it is, and how dismissive of the value of lives that could be lost.

Yeah.. because leftist extremists and asshole anarchists are NOTHING to worry about :rolleyes:

Can you link any reports of threats to human lives from radical leftists, Dave? Or anyone else? Not that I'm saying that there aren't any, I just can't think of any. Sure they've destroyed property, but killed people?

Ever hear of Paul Watson originally of Greenpeace and later Sea Sheppard?

Paul Watson, Sea Shepherd and Greenpeace: some facts | Greenpeace USA

most cases, we simply don't respond to Paul Watson's criticism. While we don't agree with Sea Shepherd's methods, we also know that stories of divisiveness within the ranks of environmental groups distract from the real issues which unite us, and we prefer that when the media writes about whaling, they write about the real issues. Although Paul Watson is a vehement anti-whaling activist, he regularly lends his support to attacks on Greenpeace -- some of them organized by the whalers themselves. [8]

Note: Paul Watson was an early member of Greenpeace. Greenpeace disavows Mr. Watson in much the same way as most anti-abortionists disavow murderers of abortionists.

How about those anti-loggers (Paul Watson again) who hid railroad spikes in trees knowing full well and hoping it would happen that when the saw blade strikes a spike the spike gets thown around the mill and maybe hitting a logger?

Paul Watson is considered by many to be the originator of environmental terrorism; what he refers to as “passionate activism.” Watson was one of the founders of Greenpeace, the largest environmental rights organization in the world, with over 5 million members claiming allegiance in over twenty countries. Watson left Greenpeace, which originated as a splinter faction of the 1960’s anti-war group, “Don’t Make a Wave Committee,” due to the passivity of the group. Of Greenpeace’s objection to the use of excessive violence in their protests, Watson declared his former group the “Avon ladies of the environmental movement.”

Aside from jeopardizing the lives of seamen in the world’s fishing industries, Watson has also taken his terroistic crusade to land. Watson oversees the radical activist group, Coeur du Bois (Heart of the Wood), which spikes trees targeted for cutting by the logging industry. Watson himself has claimed to have created “tree spiking,” which consists of driving large nails into trees in attempt to hurt lumberjacks upon their felling or milling. His plan succeeded, and in 1987, a mill worker in California received a broken jaw when his band saw struck spikes in a tree, causing the blade to splinter in an explosion of shrapnel. Of the use of tree-spiking and its possible deadly consequences, Watson said, without a shred of remorse, “Those loggers don’t give a damn for future generations… And if they don’t have any compassion for the future, I don’t have any compassion for them.”

FrontPage Magazine - The Greens' Favorite Terrorist

Immie

PS I entered thread late and stopped to respond to this post. If others have already replied with these items or other information re left wing terrorists, I apologize.

PPS I hadn't realized that Mr. Watson was responsible for both actions until I looked it up. Conicidence! :)

Last edited:

Yes, you idiot. Arson is considered a VERY violent crime, and carries and extreme sentence because everyone but lefty retards who think it's ok to torch the property of the people they don't agree with realize how incredibly dangerous it is, and how dismissive of the value of lives that could be lost.

Un-effing-believable.

I say we count every one of the babies lefties have killed in their quest to wipe out those who are inferior to themselves. Add that to the killings in Cambodia, Russia, et al and you have some pretty impressive numbers.

i can't believe some of you liberals take this one guy's whacko extremism and attribute it to all those on the right side of the political spectrum. and people wonder why this country is so divided along political lines...

Un-effing-believable.

Oh, are we fond of arsonists, then? Perhaps you aspire to be one?

Do you have anything else to say, or are you going to continue to grunt and groan in meaningless monotone?

I'm a Baptist, have belonged to 4 different Baptist churches in different areas in the last 24 years.

I haven't met one person who defends this behavior, and I've certainly never heard of anyone in the community harboring fugitives.

The only fugitives Baptists are famous for harboring are those whose human rights are being violated. You know, slaves, people from persecuted populations that the left like to pretend don't exist..that sort of thing.

Testify, stand up and testify !

We have religious people who publish their support for this stuff.

That's all I'm getting at. Again, I know that not all Christians support this behavior.

Let me say that again, I know that not all Christians support this behavior.

But we have some that do. Openly.

And we have the scripture that they use to support the killing.

I say we count every one of the babies lefties have killed in their quest to wipe out those who are inferior to themselves. Add that to the killings in Cambodia, Russia, et al and you have some pretty impressive numbers.

Better yet, how would you like to be the answer to a trivia question ten or twenty years from now? The first person born who was otherwise scheduled for termination by Dr. Tiller?

How would you feel if you were walking around and knew you were that person?

For the dumbasses who appear to think arson is just a minor infraction:

Punishment

Arson is a serious crime that was punishable by death under the common law. Presently, it is classified as a felony under most statutes, punishable by either imprisonment or death. Many jurisdictions impose prison sentences commensurate with the seriousness of the criminal intent of the accused. A finding, therefore, that the offense was committed intentionally will result in a longer prison sentence than a finding that it was done recklessly. When a human life is endangered, the penalty is most severe.

Arson legal definition of Arson. Arson synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Keep that in mind the next time you and your giggly friends think it would be funny to stick a rag in a gas tank and torch it.

Better yet, how would you like to be the answer to a trivia question ten or twenty years from now? The first person born who was otherwise scheduled for termination by Dr. Tiller?

How would you feel if you were walking around and knew you were that person?

Blessed.

Forum List

Back