Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

Who's "we"? Is that the royal "we" or do you have multiple personalities...or heads?

I'm a Baptist, have belonged to 4 different Baptist churches in different areas in the last 24 years.

I haven't met one person who defends this behavior, and I've certainly never heard of anyone in the community harboring fugitives.

The only fugitives Baptists are famous for harboring are those whose human rights are being violated. You know, slaves, people from persecuted populations that the left like to pretend don't exist..that sort of thing.

What populations are those Allie?

I'm a Baptist, have belonged to 4 different Baptist churches in different areas in the last 24 years.

I haven't met one person who defends this behavior, and I've certainly never heard of anyone in the community harboring fugitives.

The only fugitives Baptists are famous for harboring are those whose human rights are being violated. You know, slaves, people from persecuted populations that the left like to pretend don't exist..that sort of thing.

Oh pahleez! The same argument you have for torture is the same argument you probably have over this issue.

This guy was responsible for thousands of MURDERS!!

So if killing this one guy might save thousands of lives, you probably think it was worth it.

Just like "what if torture might save lives".

The ends justify the means.

Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Castro and the list goes on. I see I shouldn't have take the the parenthetical out of my post that said "not this country yet, internationally). However, it is an international political movement not a country specific one, so I think the artificial limits are foolish.

About how many people are you looking for them to have committed, just so I know what the standard is before I go waste my time? If they haven't killed anyone, it isn't their fault. I do know they've killed themselves, does that count? I recall the story of the ELF guy in the southwest practicing a bombing run at a nuclear plant that manage to blow himself up.

I understand that people like to equate Mao, Pol Pot, and Stalin as leftwing in the political spectrum but they weren't. I don't care what they're politics were, they weren't liberal. They were insane, egomaniacal, power-driven, ruthless, murderers. Castro was a leftist but absolute power... You know the rest. And I could bring up Hitler, Franco, Pinochet, etc. for rightwing extremists. I just don't think those example really apply in this argument. That's why I thought it best to leave them out.

Ha ha! If a member of ELF or ALF or whoever kills themselves it doesn't count unless they took innocent people with them. Only murder counts in this debate.

Oh! I got it now. Well, hell. That make everything pretty easy for you. You just say (and i mean, "Just Say") that every former evil leader, was a righty and therefore you are a lefty, because you don't think like they do.

Well, that's mighty damned convenient for you. Never mind the facts, "this is the way I see it." Whatever. Let us know when you are ready to rejoin reality.

Oh pahleez! The same argument you have for torture is the same argument you probably have over this issue.

So if killing this one guy might save thousands of lives, you probably think it was worth it.

Lame logic.

No, then the shooter would have tortured Dr. Tiller instead.

Terror suspects were not shot dead.

For the dumbasses who appear to think arson is just a minor infraction:

Punishment

Arson is a serious crime that was punishable by death under the common law. Presently, it is classified as a felony under most statutes, punishable by either imprisonment or death. Many jurisdictions impose prison sentences commensurate with the seriousness of the criminal intent of the accused. A finding, therefore, that the offense was committed intentionally will result in a longer prison sentence than a finding that it was done recklessly. When a human life is endangered, the penalty is most severe.

Arson legal definition of Arson. Arson synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Keep that in mind the next time you and your giggly friends think it would be funny to stick a rag in a gas tank and torch it.

Hey, I was just asking. So if no one was harmed do you think they would be given capital punishment? What if they intended to murder someone by burning down the house and no one was harmed? I thought you rightwing types didn't care about "intention" as in hate crimes?

Yeah.. because leftist extremists and asshole anarchists are NOTHING to worry about :rolleyes:

Can you link any reports of threats to human lives from radical leftists, Dave? Or anyone else? Not that I'm saying that there aren't any, I just can't think of any. Sure they've destroyed property, but killed people?

Ever hear of Paul Watson originally of Greenpeace and later Sea Sheppard?

Paul Watson, Sea Shepherd and Greenpeace: some facts | Greenpeace USA

Note: Paul Watson was an early member of Greenpeace. Greenpeace disavows Mr. Watson in much the same way as most anti-abortionists disavow murderers of abortionists.

How about those anti-loggers (Paul Watson again) who hid railroad spikes in trees knowing full well and hoping it would happen that when the saw blade strikes a spike the spike gets thown around the mill and maybe hitting a logger?

Paul Watson is considered by many to be the originator of environmental terrorism; what he refers to as “passionate activism.” Watson was one of the founders of Greenpeace, the largest environmental rights organization in the world, with over 5 million members claiming allegiance in over twenty countries. Watson left Greenpeace, which originated as a splinter faction of the 1960’s anti-war group, “Don’t Make a Wave Committee,” due to the passivity of the group. Of Greenpeace’s objection to the use of excessive violence in their protests, Watson declared his former group the “Avon ladies of the environmental movement.”

Aside from jeopardizing the lives of seamen in the world’s fishing industries, Watson has also taken his terroistic crusade to land. Watson oversees the radical activist group, Coeur du Bois (Heart of the Wood), which spikes trees targeted for cutting by the logging industry. Watson himself has claimed to have created “tree spiking,” which consists of driving large nails into trees in attempt to hurt lumberjacks upon their felling or milling. His plan succeeded, and in 1987, a mill worker in California received a broken jaw when his band saw struck spikes in a tree, causing the blade to splinter in an explosion of shrapnel. Of the use of tree-spiking and its possible deadly consequences, Watson said, without a shred of remorse, “Those loggers don’t give a damn for future generations… And if they don’t have any compassion for the future, I don’t have any compassion for them.”

FrontPage Magazine - The Greens' Favorite Terrorist

Immie

PS I entered thread late and stopped to respond to this post. If others have already replied with these items or other information re left wing terrorists, I apologize.

PPS I hadn't realized that Mr. Watson was responsible for both actions until I looked it up. Conicidence! :)

Touche. So, both factions are equally able to spawn extremists which are murderous. I got it.

For the dumbasses who appear to think arson is just a minor infraction:

Punishment

Arson is a serious crime that was punishable by death under the common law. Presently, it is classified as a felony under most statutes, punishable by either imprisonment or death. Many jurisdictions impose prison sentences commensurate with the seriousness of the criminal intent of the accused. A finding, therefore, that the offense was committed intentionally will result in a longer prison sentence than a finding that it was done recklessly. When a human life is endangered, the penalty is most severe.

Arson legal definition of Arson. Arson synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Keep that in mind the next time you and your giggly friends think it would be funny to stick a rag in a gas tank and torch it.

Hey, I was just asking. So if no one was harmed do you think they would be given capital punishment? What if they intended to murder someone by burning down the house and no one was harmed? I thought you rightwing types didn't care about "intention" as in hate crimes?

Intent - See mens rea

The perp could try out an interesting defense...he could blame Bill O'Reilly for cranking him up. From what I understand O'Reilly has talked about Tiller for years and claimed that anyone that didn't stop him had blood on their hands.:eusa_eh:

The perp could try out an interesting defense...he could blame Bill O'Reilly for cranking him up. From what I understand O'Reilly has talked about Tiller for years and claimed that anyone that didn't stop him had blood on their hands.:eusa_eh:

you just gotta stop hanging out at those left wing hate mongering sites.. it's rubbing off on you!

If you intend to torch the property of someone else, and you weigh the chance of humans dying ( think firemen) and decide to do it anyway, I think your intent is therefore murder. You have decided that a death is worth it.

I'm not, personally, a proponent of the death penalty and haven't been for some time. But yes, I think arsonists should get the same sort of sentences that murderers do. I only wish baby killers and those who hurt children could get the same. Unfortunately, our liberal lawmakers don't assign much value to the lives of children and babies.

Other than their own, that is.

Last edited:

I'm a Justice O'Connor pro-choice person. Basically, she struck the balance that if you could take it out and it would live, its a baby, if you can't, then it isn't. My understanding is Tiller performed late term abortions. As I would view things, there are very few good reasons for doing late-terms, I'm open to hearing Tiller's side on that, maybe he only did legit late terms, I don't know and not being an O'Reilly viewer, I've never heard of the guy.

I've often wondered about this debate if the animosity level of the "debate" wasn't exacerbated by the undemocratic method of its legalization.

If one side of this debate legitimately and honestly believes that murder is being perpetrated on a massive scale on a daily basis, then I think eventually the people on the other side are going to have to come to terms with that in some way. I don't have the answer, but if the concerned side feels shut down and shut out, the normal reaction to that is violence. Not to say that is a legitimate response, just common.

different era....

as i've said, i used to work for someone who was SDS in college and got himself arrested at the 68 convention.....

i really wish people would stop justifying the murder of this doctor by going far afield.

Your a fucking Lawyer, NOW provide evidence in this thread or in the press where ANYONE has supported or JUSTIFIED his murder. You are posting Liable dear. That is a chargeable offense under the law.

I can't help with this thread or the press but in regard to this murder, on this board, by a poster:

But abortion opponents can be happy in the knowledge that every once in a while, one of them gets their fucking head blown off.

I don't know... part of me seriously respects the willingness to kill for a cause,

All of the above posted by William Joyce in reagrd to this man, this murder, here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...rge-tiller-reportedly-killed-at-church-7.html

William Joyce is a white supremest , an idiot and once again ONE guy. But do keep claiming one person establishes a pattern and I will remind you that Obama had Wright as is his PERSONAL CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND and Pastor for 20 YEARS before throwing him under the bus to get elected.

Using YOUR logic, not mine, that is all the proof we need that Obama is a racist black man that hates whitey. And that ANYONE that voted for him supports his racist position. Thanks for reinforcing that for us.

I'm a Justice O'Connor pro-choice person. Basically, she struck the balance that if you could take it out and it would live, its a baby, if you can't, then it isn't. My understanding is Tiller performed late term abortions. As I would view things, there are very few good reasons for doing late-terms, I'm open to hearing Tiller's side on that, maybe he only did legit late terms, I don't know and not being an O'Reilly viewer, I've never heard of the guy.

I've often wondered about this debate if the animosity level of the "debate" wasn't exacerbated by the undemocratic method of its legalization.

If one side of this debate legitimately and honestly believes that murder is being perpetrated on a massive scale on a daily basis, then I think eventually the people on the other side are going to have to come to terms with that in some way. I don't have the answer, but if the concerned side feels shut down and shut out, the normal reaction to that is violence. Not to say that is a legitimate response, just common.
It is illegal in Kansas to perform late term abortions for viable fetuses. So I'm going to take a wild guess and believe this doctor was not aborting viable fetuses.

Not to mention he recently was acquitted of just that charge.

But your view point is interesting...do you really think that many people think it is okay to kill doctors that perform abortions?

It is illegal in Kansas to perform late term abortions for viable fetuses. So I'm going to take a wild guess and believe this doctor was not aborting viable fetuses.

Not to mention he recently was acquitted of just that charge.

But your view point is interesting...do you really think that many people think it is okay to kill doctors that perform abortions?

OJ was acquitted also,, what's yer point?

I'm not sure what you were looking for other than something to get us out of "singular" nutbar into plural "nutbars".

i'm looking for something that supports blaming every conservative in the country for this man's murder. i won't wait up.

That isn't going to happen. I don't think anyone has blamed every conservative in the country for this murder.

Reread your and Jillian's and Colardo's posts and remind us how you are not claiming exactly that.

If you intend to torch the property of someone else, and you weigh the chance of humans dying ( think firemen) and decide to do it anyway, I think your intent is therefore murder. You have decided that a death is worth it.

I seee your point. That makes sense to me.

I'm not, personally, a proponent of the death penalty and haven't been for some time. But yes, I think arsonists should get the same sort of sentences that murderers do. I only wish baby killers and those who hurt children could get the same. Unfortunately, our liberal lawmakers don't assign much value to the lives of children and babies.

Partisan hackery.

To what children are you referring?

And to what babies? I don't think liberals think its okay to kill babies. However, unborn fetuses within the first tri-mester (outside of extenuating circumstances) which aren't technically alive on their own yet, well, those aren't babies.

Other than their own, that is.

What does that even mean, besides just being a completely partisan reaction?

Last edited:
Sure.

Here are his number one fans.
Army of God

and that proves what beyond the fact that there are antiabortion nutbars?
that's a lovely site btw, do you spend a lot of time there when you're not making light of dead cops?
just wondering.

they're just the freaks who protest gays at soldiers funerals, too... all around great guys...

and i will add one thing... i hate the enviro and animal nutters just as much. not people who are human and environmentally aware, but the violent freaks ... so i take back that there's no "lefties" doing stupid stuff.... but the things they want aren't part of the Democratic Party Platform.

I hate to say this, but the things the murder of Dr. Tiller and other abortion doctors or the bombing of clinics are not part of the Republican Party Platform as you have insinuated here.

Actually, I don't hate to say it. I'm actually glad that it is not even though I am not a Republican.

Immie

Lame logic.

No, then the shooter would have tortured Dr. Tiller instead.

Terror suspects were not shot dead.

No, you guys think by killing that man, fetus' were saved.

Just like you believe torturing prisoners saved lives.

It was the "what if torturing someone might save thousands of lives" argument.

Doesn't matter what word you put in the blank.

What if ______ saved thousands of lives?

The word could be torturing prisoners or it could be killing an abortion doctor.

Great analogy/comparison/logic. Just because you didn't get it. :lol:

Wonder if this will turn out to be some secular left wing peace whacko? :lol:

I doubt it considering: #1. He had a weapon. #2. He was probably pissed that he didn't get recruited which makes him less likely to be a peace-loving left wing wacko. #3. He shot people which also makes him less likely to be a peace-loving left wing wacko. #4. He drove a huge truck.

But, you never know. I guess we'll find out for sure when Fox gets the rest of the investigation from the Police. Er, wait, one can't trust Fox news.

Lot's of people trust fox news.. more than all the others combined.. don't try to speak for everyone lunatic.

Forum List

Back