Abortion rate drops

"We are winning, abortion is declining, and eventually abortion will once again be illegal"

75 to 80% support abortion is some form or fashion; that number will increase

It will eventually be banned as our grandchildren outnumber yours by 10 to one.

40 years and counting. Your track record is not so good

Better chances of reducing abortion than to ban it

Poll: 84 Percent of Americans Support Abortion Restrictions

More than 8 in 10 Americans (84 percent) do not see the abortion debate as an all-or-nothing proposition, saying that laws can protect both the well-being of a woman and the life of the unborn.

Other key findings of the survey include:
◦80 percent support parental notification before a minor can obtain an abortion.
◦79 percent support a 24-hour waiting period prior to having an abortion.
◦76 percent oppose allowing abortions to be performed by non-doctors.
◦62 percent want to change laws to allow for some restrictions on abortion.
◦58 percent support showing a woman an ultrasound image of her baby at least a day before an abortion.
◦57 percent believe abortion does a woman more harm than good in the long run.

We are winning, abortion is declining, and eventually abortion will once again be illegal.

yeah nice bias source

Guess what Conservatives?

Abortion will not be banned. It is here to stay. Our best option is to reduce the NEED for an abortion. 13% is a significant drop

We need to continue offering women options so that abortion is their last choice

Women have PLENTY of options
Condoms
Tubes tied
Adoption
Sterilization

pick one. Murder isn't a choice its a crime.

40 years and counting. Your track record is not so good

Better chances of reducing abortion than to ban it

More than 8 in 10 Americans (84 percent) do not see the abortion debate as an all-or-nothing proposition, saying that laws can protect both the well-being of a woman and the life of the unborn.

Other key findings of the survey include:
◦80 percent support parental notification before a minor can obtain an abortion.
◦79 percent support a 24-hour waiting period prior to having an abortion.
◦76 percent oppose allowing abortions to be performed by non-doctors.
◦62 percent want to change laws to allow for some restrictions on abortion.
◦58 percent support showing a woman an ultrasound image of her baby at least a day before an abortion.
◦57 percent believe abortion does a woman more harm than good in the long run.

We are winning, abortion is declining, and eventually abortion will once again be illegal.

yeah nice bias source

lol, yeah, when all else fails attack the messenger.

The people that gather the data don't corrupt the data itself, dude, unless you have some evidence of that.

Do you?

yeah nice bias source

The people that gather the data don't corrupt the data itself, dude, unless you have some evidence of that.

Do you?

ah but look where they got the data from. Thats a christian site so naturally they will favor a prolife stance.

America isnt your numbers. They are more sensible and logical.

Abortion will not be banned. It is here to stay. Our best option is to reduce the NEED for an abortion. 13% is a significant drop

We need to continue offering women options so that abortion is their last choice

Condoms
Tubes tied
Adoption
Sterilization

Murder is a crime, therefore. Abortion is not murder.

yeah nice bias source

Do you?

ah but look where they got the data from. Thats a christian site so naturally they will favor a prolife stance.

And what of the fake Christians that are pro-choice? roflmao

America isnt your numbers. They are more sensible and logical.

Yeah, like that sentence.

:lol:

Condoms
Tubes tied
Adoption
Sterilization

Yeah and prior to the Civil War murdering a slave was not a crime, and therefore not murder?

You fascists are hung by your own stupidity and tautologies.

A moral crime does not have to be illegal, dunce.

Condoms
Tubes tied
Adoption
Sterilization

The baby killer there hated my reply so much she negged me LOOL...so far its been all libtards that have negged me MUAHAHAHA..its funny.

LMAO...you advocate for allowing "women" to murder the babies THEY got pregnant with not like someone forced it on them and you call me a lunatic...that's laughable...you truly are a psychopath

LMAO...you advocate for allowing "women" to murder the babies THEY got pregnant with not like someone forced it on them and you call me a lunatic...that's laughable...you truly are a psychopath

So...you classify abortion as murder....what would you have done with the murderers?

Execute them. I am assuming you don't see a difference? Let me explain it for you.

Babies/Fetus whatever the hell you want to call them are defenseless/innocent beings. Those that murder them have committed a crime and in a civilized society we execute those after a trial and evidence is produced showing their guilt. Plain and simple.

So...you classify abortion as murder....what would you have done with the murderers?

Execute them. I am assuming you don't see a difference? Let me explain it for you.

Babies/Fetus whatever the hell you want to call them are defenseless/innocent beings. Those that murder them have committed a crime and in a civilized society we execute those after a trial and evidence is produced showing their guilt. Plain and simple.
false comparison.

false comparison.

Same as it ever was.

false comparison.

Says another baby murderer...keep negging me girls...its funny...takes some real big folks to advocate the murder of a baby...Are you really such pussies you can't try and kill a grown adult?

Forum List

Back