Abortion rate drops

Eh baby killers don't have much of a sense of humor...to busy defending their sick ideas.

In 2011, the abortion rate in the U.S. fell to its lowest level since Roe v. Wade legalized the procedure in 1973, according to a new study from the Guttmacher Institute.
As a staunch pro-Lifer, that is indeed good news. I still am saddened though since even one abortion is one too many. Since many childless couples wind up adopting from overseas, it would be great if we could have a program where instead of having an abortion, the baby would be put up for adoption to childless couples. This would eliminate the need for overseas adoptions, the baby would get a chance at life, and a childless couple winds up with a new baby.

Prove it false baby killer.
prove what? basement boi !
republicans endorsing birth control pills or devices is hardly pro life, don't you think?
or are you under the false impression that the model dead fetus shows you guys put on had a measurable effect?

Lol...those stop a woman from becoming pregnant they don't terminate a pregnancy moron and where the hell did I say I was a damn republican? I'm not.I am just pro life.

Prove it false baby killer.
prove what? basement boi !
republicans endorsing birth control pills or devices is hardly pro life, don't you think?
or are you under the false impression that the model dead fetus shows you guys put on had a measurable effect?

Lol...those stop a woman from becoming pregnant they don't terminate a pregnancy moron and where the hell did I say I was a damn republican? I'm not.I am just pro life.
if you're not it's an incredible simulation.
btw that was not answer not even a good dodge.

Forum List

Back