Abortion rate drops

Execute them. I am assuming you don't see a difference? Let me explain it for you.

Babies/Fetus whatever the hell you want to call them are defenseless/innocent beings. Those that murder them have committed a crime and in a civilized society we execute those after a trial and evidence is produced showing their guilt. Plain and simple.
false comparison.

Says another baby murderer...keep negging me girls...its funny...takes some real big folks to advocate the murder of a baby...Are you really such pussies you can't try and kill a grown adult?
another false comparison...posted from the safety of your basement I suspect..

Let me address this the best way I know how:

First, if the abortion rate is dropping, why are Democrats continuing to wage all out war for a woman's right to have one? Shouldn't they be terrified that this issue is slowly fading in the minds of the people that matter? They should be worried that more women are either A) choosing less barbaric means of birth control, or B) choosing to have a child in spite the liberal pro choice dogma being spewed at them on a constant basis.

Yeah, use a gun. It's fine to kill them once they're at Newtown.

:fu:
That's got what to do with abortion? Grasping at straws makes you look like a moron.

that's different, anti choice nazis only care if the child is born .
they could give a shit about what happens afterword.
the overburdened foster system, abuse, neglect, malnutrition, are not their concern...

Wrong again...:eusa_whistle:keep grasping at straws LOL anti choice..murder or no murder...what a fucking idiot.

the overburdened foster system, abuse, neglect, malnutrition, are not their concern...

And you.

What choice do you give a woman by encouraging one choice over the other? How is saying "it's her choice to have an abortion" but not "it's her choice to have the child"? This selective wording makes it out as you shepherding them towards having more abortions.

Look around you. It isn't working. This "pro choice" mantra is failing. Even if the children are born, they are taken advantage of by their parents for the tax deduction, used as a means to abuse entitlement programs people like YOU put into place! And you call US anti-choice? You continue to subsidize their parents and subsequently them into perpetual poverty, and as a result the kids are never taught the advantages of providing for themselves. In some ways yes, abortion saves them from the maelstrom dependence liberals have pushed upon America, then again, given the breath of life this child still has a chance to make something of him or herself.

What choice is there in murder?

Last edited:

And you.

What choice do you give a woman by encouraging one choice over the other? How is saying "it's her choice to have an abortion" but not "it's her choice to have the child"? This selective wording makes it out as you shepherding them towards having more abortions.

Look around you. It isn't working. This "pro choice" mantra is failing. Even if the children are born, they are taken advantage of by their parents for the tax deduction, used as a means to abuse entitlement programs people like YOU put into place! And you call US anti-choice? You continue to subsidize their parents and subsequently them into perpetual poverty, and as a result the kids are never taught the advantages of providing for themselves. In some ways yes, abortion saves them from the maelstrom dependence liberals have pushed upon America, then again, given the breath of life this child still has a chance to make something of him or herself.

What choice is there in murder?
another steaming pile of propaganda from a poster who takes his avatar from a role playing game.....
you'll understand why nothing you blather on about has any veracity!

The mind of baby killers is a sick sick place...they fantasize about murdering innocent babies in the womb....sick bastards.

Abortion isn't a "form of birth control" in North America. It was the only legal form of birth control in Japan for many generations.

In future, people will look upon the right to control reproduction as self-evident and the right to life goon squads as terrorists.

Abortion isn't a form of birth control? Then what do you call it? After science proves a fetus is a baby, abortion will be considered murder and anyone who got one or supported it will be considered a criminal.

Of course it's birth control. DL is confused and her comment doesn't make sense.
It's not CONTRACEPTION because it of course kills the baby after conception.

Oh, you are being too nice to DL. Of course she knows it is birth control, but she just needs to spin away.

Abortion is used for no other reason than convenience in 97% of cases, so says AGI. That means it is birth control. Three percent of abortions are performed for rape, incest or health of the mother. The other 97% is birth control for convenience. You can label the many "reasons" for the 97%, but in the long run, they all boil down to convenience.

Let me address this the best way I know how:

First, if the abortion rate is dropping, why are Democrats continuing to wage all out war for a woman's right to have one? Shouldn't they be terrified that this issue is slowly fading in the minds of the people that matter? They should be worried that more women are either A) choosing less barbaric means of birth control, or B) choosing to have a child in spite the liberal pro choice dogma being spewed at them on a constant basis.

I think there are two reasons that the abortion rate is dropping.

1. The overall rate of pregnancy is dropping which in turn leads to fewer abortions.
2. Birth control is more readily available than it used to be, the morning after pill really helps with this.

Forum List

Back