Abortion Survivor Melissa Ohden: "What About My Choice?"

I think the wrong people are being aborted.

Again, when you guys stop trying to pull food out of the mouths of hungry children to give tax breaks to billionaires, I'll take your mewling about fetuses seriously.
We don't have hungry children in this country. The killer of the poor, after drugs, is obesity. We have the fattest poor children in the world. Maybe there should be a task force that actually went around pulling food out of the greasy maws of children. They would be much better off. Give more tax breaks to billionaires. They will start a business. Then the parents of fat kids can refuse to work.

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.
An unwanted tenant? Seriously?

Please tell me you didn’t mean that, Coyote.

How interesting. Please list examples of pretty white women who have gotten rich as abortion survivors. I'll be watching for your reply

I collect stalkers, you know. I'll make room for you on the shelf.

None have gotten "rich". That's your strawman. However, several have a made a good living off of it. Melissa Ohden and Gianna Jessen are the ones currently riding that gravy train.

Doubt me? Ask them to speak for you. They'll quote you a price.

PP is a non-profit.

Holy shit, you're stupid, even by conservative standards.

Besides being stupid, your cat is going to leave you, and YOU LIE!

That cat is long dead, dumbass. I use it as an avi as a kind of sociopath detector.

How much does the government pay to Planned Parenthood? Bush is right that Planned Parenthood receives $500 million a year in government funding — or, to be more exact, $528 million last year, according to Planned Parenthood's latest annual report.Aug 5, 2015

Again, holy shit, you're stupid, even by conservative standards. The fact that an organization receives government funding does not prevent it from being a non-profit.

Now, if you think PP is doing something shady, go look at their books. They're open. They have to be. Report back to us.

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.
An unwanted tenant? Seriously?

Please tell me you didn’t mean that, Coyote.

I was being somewhat sarcastic, but frankly, the meme denying a woman rights to her body is disgusting.

Make abortion rare and unnecessary, support girls and women make the choice of life and don’t just throw them under the public bus after they have given birth.

Last edited:
If you didn't want the tenant you shouldn't have opened the doors a few months ago.

Pretty sad when a liberal compares an innocent baby to a renter of an apartment.
Pretty sad when a conservative denies a woman rights to her own body.
A woman has rights to her own body of course. Like changing her looks, getting face lifts, tummy tucks, breast augmentation, teeth whitening, but not the killing of a life that is growing inside of her body. That's murder plain and simple.
That life has no rights to her body.

I think the wrong people are being aborted.

Again, when you guys stop trying to pull food out of the mouths of hungry children to give tax breaks to billionaires, I'll take your mewling about fetuses seriously.
The only people depriving children of food are democrats who encourage irresponsible parenting.

Funny that...it is the red states that have the highest rates of teen pregnancy and welfare. Is that what Republicans call responsible parenting?

There's big profit to be made in calling yourself "abortion survivor".

But only if you're a pretty white woman.

Black males need not apply, as most conservatives would just reflexively scream about how they wish he had been aborted

What a baseless, hateful, ignorant post.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

No compassion, no love, just hate for a defenseless life.

How much does the government pay to Planned Parenthood? Bush is right that Planned Parenthood receives $500 million a year in government funding — or, to be more exact, $528 million last year, according to Planned Parenthood's latest annual report.Aug 5, 2015

None of which is used to pay for abortions... they pay for things like contraception.

Contraception is a good thing, it reduces the need for abortion.

That argument is blatantly false.

No tax money should be used for contraception. It's a woman's body and her choice. Let her pay.
That is the utter stupidity of some on the right. Make abortion illegal, but hey don’t you dare do anything to reduce the need for it. Don’t invest in evidence based sexual education, don’t provide free birth control to those that need it, don’t even allow pills to be available over the counter.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

Nope. No hate.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

Nope. No hate.

You are lying in my opinion and your callousness, your lack of compassion or love for another human being purely disgusts me.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

Nope. No hate.

You are lying in my opinion and your callousness, your lack of compassion or love for another human being purely disgusts me.

Nope. I am not.

Let me know when your compassion and love reach out to the children forceably seperated from their parents at the border. Oh wait...silly me...they are already born. No compassion there.

If you didn't want the tenant you shouldn't have opened the doors a few months ago.

Pretty sad when a liberal compares an innocent baby to a renter of an apartment.
Pretty sad when a conservative denies a woman rights to her own body.
A woman has rights to her own body of course. Like changing her looks, getting face lifts, tummy tucks, breast augmentation, teeth whitening, but not the killing of a life that is growing inside of her body. That's murder plain and simple.
That life has no rights to her body.
The life has every right to her body in which keeps that life alive. If she decides to end the life her and her lovers love or lust created, then she has killed a living being that was dependent on her, and was living within herself/her body.

Not good.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

Nope. No hate.

Nope. I am not.

Let me know when your compassion and love reach out to the children forceably seperated from their parents at the border. Oh wait...silly me...they are already born. No compassion there.
Good grief... Those children's lives aren't being threatened to be killed by the hands that are feeding them.

None of which is used to pay for abortions... they pay for things like contraception.

No tax money should be used for contraception. It's a woman's body and her choice. Let her pay.
That is the utter stupidity of some on the right. Make abortion illegal, but hey don’t you dare do anything to reduce the need for it. Don’t invest in evidence based sexual education, don’t provide free birth control to those that need it, don’t even allow pills to be available over the counter.
Are you so dumb that you need government to provide you with birth control that is available in the free market place ??

Nope. No hate.

Nope. I am not.

Good grief... Those children's lives aren't being threatened to be killed by the hands that are feeding them.
Ah. My mistake. I had no idea compassion was restricted only to cases of eminent death. Carry on.

Are you so dumb that you need government to provide you with birth control that is available on the free market place ??
Thanks for making my point.

Countries that have free birth control and comprehensive sexual education programs have lower rates of abortion and teen pregnancies meanwhile you guys explode in rage at the idea that health insurance must provide free contraception (a hell of a lot cheaper than a pregnancy) and are doing your best to shut down PP who’s main business is...contraception.

Nope. No hate.

Nope. I am not.

Ah. My mistake. I had no idea compassion was restricted only to cases of eminent death. Carry on.
You mean the eminent death the mother is going to cause the baby living within her, in which destroys any such word that pertains to compassion or any other word along those lines. Does the mother compassionately murder her child in the womb ?? That word doesn't work does it ?

Forum List

Back