Abortion Survivor Melissa Ohden: "What About My Choice?"

If you didn't want the tenant you shouldn't have opened the doors a few months ago.

Pretty sad when a liberal compares an innocent baby to a renter of an apartment.
Pretty sad when a conservative denies a woman rights to her own body.
A woman has rights to her own body of course. Like changing her looks, getting face lifts, tummy tucks, breast augmentation, teeth whitening, but not the killing of a life that is growing inside of her body. That's murder plain and simple.
That life has no rights to her body.
The life has every right to her body in which keeps that life alive. If she decides to end the life her and her lovers love or lust created, then she has killed a living being that was dependent on her, and was living within herself/her body.

Not good.

No. It does not. No one ever has a right to another’s body. That is a choice, not a right.

Nope. No hate.

You are lying in my opinion and your callousness, your lack of compassion or love for another human being purely disgusts me.

Nope. I am not.

Let me know when your compassion and love reach out to the children forceably seperated from their parents at the border. Oh wait...silly me...they are already born. No compassion there.
Good grief... Those children's lives aren't being threatened to be killed by the hands that are feeding them.
Ah. My mistake. I had no idea compassion was restricted only to cases of eminent death. Carry on.
You mean the eminent death the mother is going to cause the baby living within her, in which destroys any such word that pertains to compassion or any other word along those lines. Does the mother compassionately murder her child in the womb ?? That word doesn't work does it ?

So compassion, in your view is restricted only to cases of eminent death, not pain, fear, anguish, suffering?

Besides being stupid, your cat is going to leave you, and YOU LIE!

How much does the government pay to Planned Parenthood? Bush is right that Planned Parenthood receives $500 million a year in government funding — or, to be more exact, $528 million last year, according to Planned Parenthood's latest annual report.Aug 5, 2015

None of which is used to pay for abortions... they pay for things like contraception.

Contraception is a good thing, it reduces the need for abortion.

That argument is blatantly false.

No tax money should be used for contraception. It's a woman's body and her choice. Let her pay.
That is the utter stupidity of some on the right. Make abortion illegal, but hey don’t you dare do anything to reduce the need for it. Don’t invest in evidence based sexual education, don’t provide free birth control to those that need it, don’t even allow pills to be available over the counter.
Are you so dumb that you need government to provide you with birth control that is available on the free market place ??
Thanks for making my point.

Countries that have free birth control and comprehensive sexual education programs have lower rates of abortion and teen pregnancies meanwhile you guys explode in rage at the idea that health insurance must provide free contraception (a hell of a lot cheaper than a pregnancy) and are doing your best to shut down PP who’s main business is...contraception.
Why do you think that such things should be provided you ? Again, are you that dumb that you can't responsibly go down to the Walgreen's or wherever, and purchase your own birth control for pennies on the dollar ??

If you didn't want the tenant you shouldn't have opened the doors a few months ago.

Pretty sad when a liberal compares an innocent baby to a renter of an apartment.
A woman has rights to her own body of course. Like changing her looks, getting face lifts, tummy tucks, breast augmentation, teeth whitening, but not the killing of a life that is growing inside of her body. That's murder plain and simple.
The life has every right to her body in which keeps that life alive. If she decides to end the life her and her lovers love or lust created, then she has killed a living being that was dependent on her, and was living within herself/her body.

Not good.

No. It does not. No one ever has a right to another’s body. That is a choice, not a right.
Murder is a choice not a right, yet you want a women to have a right to murder or take a life by murder ?? Wow.

None of which is used to pay for abortions... they pay for things like contraception.

Contraception is a good thing, it reduces the need for abortion.

No tax money should be used for contraception. It's a woman's body and her choice. Let her pay.
That is the utter stupidity of some on the right. Make abortion illegal, but hey don’t you dare do anything to reduce the need for it. Don’t invest in evidence based sexual education, don’t provide free birth control to those that need it, don’t even allow pills to be available over the counter.
Are you so dumb that you need government to provide you with birth control that is available on the free market place ??

Countries that have free birth control and comprehensive sexual education programs have lower rates of abortion and teen pregnancies meanwhile you guys explode in rage at the idea that health insurance must provide free contraception (a hell of a lot cheaper than a pregnancy) and are doing your best to shut down PP who’s main business is...contraception.
Why do you think that such things should be provided you ? Again, are you that dumb that you can't responsibly go down to the Walgreen's or wherever, and purchase your own birth control for pennies on the dollar ??

Because I want to reduce unwanted pregnancies, teen pregnancies and the need for abortion. All of which are very costly to society as a whole.

Not good.

Murder is a choice not a right, yet you want a women to have a right to murder or take a life by murder ?? Wow.
Abortion isn’t murder.

You are lying in my opinion and your callousness, your lack of compassion or love for another human being purely disgusts me.

Nope. I am not.

Let me know when your compassion and love reach out to the children forceably seperated from their parents at the border. Oh wait...silly me...they are already born. No compassion there.
Good grief... Those children's lives aren't being threatened to be killed by the hands that are feeding them.
Ah. My mistake. I had no idea compassion was restricted only to cases of eminent death. Carry on.
You mean the eminent death the mother is going to cause the baby living within her, in which destroys any such word that pertains to compassion or any other word along those lines. Does the mother compassionately murder her child in the womb ?? That word doesn't work does it ?

So compassion, in your view is restricted only to cases of eminent death, not pain, fear, anguish, suffering?
Don't play word games, just state what you think, and that is that a women should have a right to murder her baby in the womb, and to do it up to 9 months if she so chooses.

Not good.

Abortion isn’t murder.
Abortion used as a method of birth control sure the hell is murder.

Nope. I am not.

Don't play word games, just state what you think, and that is that a women should have a right to murder her baby in the womb, and to do it up to 9 months if she so chooses.

I have stated exactly what I think. Sorry it doesn’t suit you.

And no, I do not support abortion once a fetus is viable except under very specific circumstances.

Because I want to reduce unwanted pregnancies, teen pregnancies and the need for abortion. All of which are very costly to society as a whole.
Don't look to the government... Form a group who would run a charity, and then take that charity and go distribute birth control to the needy whom are so uneducated that they figure that if they just hold their breath when having sex, they won't get pregnant. Also form a non-profit to educate those whom may be at risk.

Not good.

Abortion isn’t murder.
Abortion used as a method of birth control sure the hell is murder.

Then why don’t you support doing everything possible to make contraception and education easily available from the morning after pill and on?

Don't look to the government... Form a group who would run a charity, and then take that charity and go distribute birth control to the needy whom are so uneducated that they figure that if they just hold their breath when having sex, they won't get pregnant. Also form a non-profit to educate those whom may be at risk.

Planned Parenthood does that and your trying to destroy them.

No. I am for government programs along with charities. They work.

Hmmm...instead of forcing the government to make abortion illegal maybe you should form your own charity to convince woman to choose life and support them in that decision?

I have stated exactly what I think. Sorry it doesn’t suit you.

And no, I do not support abortion once a fetus is viable except under very specific circumstances.
We'll go educate the crazies in the Demon-crat party then, because they are making complete idiots of themselves on the issue, especially that lying idiot governor in VA.

I think the wrong people are being aborted.

Again, when you guys stop trying to pull food out of the mouths of hungry children to give tax breaks to billionaires, I'll take your mewling about fetuses seriously.
The only people depriving children of food are democrats who encourage irresponsible parenting.

Funny that...it is the red states that have the highest rates of teen pregnancy and welfare. Is that what Republicans call responsible parenting?
Do you see republicans, as a matter of policy, endorsing or encouraging single motherhood by choice or homo marriage and adoption?

Hmmm...instead of forcing the government to make abortion illegal maybe you should form your own charity to convince woman to choose life and support them in that decision?
Good grief, where have you been ? There are already countless charities and education programs including having women through sonogram technology, and ultra sound technology, look at their babies living in the womb, and this before they make a terrible decision to end the babies life while still in the womb.

Just by checking Google I found this below.

Any woman who's pregnant is bound to wonder at various points over nine months: What is she doing in there? Is she bored? Is she loving that pint of superfudge chunk ice cream I just engulfed? Turns out babies are busy, busy, busy in the womb! So what, exactly, are they up to?

Sure, there are flutters and flips and kicks, but you won't believe what else babies do in the womb as they grow! Here's what scientists say about all the ways your fetus is developing and learning during your pregnancy:

1. They learn taste.

2. They practice facial expressions.

3. They cry.

4. They recognise nursery rhymes.

5. They recognize songs.

6. They recognize touch.

Etc.

Good grief, where have you been ? There are already countless charities and education programs including having women through sonogram technology, and ultra sound technology, look at their babies living in the womb, and this before they make a terrible decision to end the babies life while still in the womb.

Just by checking Google I found this below.

Any woman who's pregnant is bound to wonder at various points over nine months: What is she doing in there? Is she bored? Is she loving that pint of superfudge chunk ice cream I just engulfed? Turns out babies are busy, busy, busy in the womb! So what, exactly, are they up to?

Sure, there are flutters and flips and kicks, but you won't believe what else babies do in the womb as they grow! Here's what scientists say about all the ways your fetus is developing and learning during your pregnancy:

1. They learn taste.

2. They practice facial expressions.

3. They cry.

4. They recognise nursery rhymes.

5. They recognize songs.

6. They recognize touch.

Etc.
Then why use the government to make it illegal?

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.

No compassion, no love, just hate for a defenseless life.
Nope. No hate.

Nope. I am not.

They should not be separated at the border, they need to be processed quickly and either given asylum or transported to the country of their choice.

And as far as I am concerned you have said nothing that changes my mind that you are a hateful, callous and your attitude is disgusting.

All of those things are due to a choice people make. None of it has to be costly to society since society isn't responsible for someone's private choices or the results of them.

Everybody is talking about abortion like it's a baseball game where one team wins and one team loses. When a society sinks to the level of legalizing the killing of unborn humans for no other reason than poor decision making on the part of two people who had sexual relations then our Society has sunk into complete moral decay. Performing the procedure harms people, Not performing the Procedure also harms people only in a different context. See there is no winner . Pregnancy has been happening for along time so has Abortion, The more things change the more they stay the same I don't approve of drive thru stores where people can buy alcohol while they are operating a motor vehicle. drunk drivers kill a lot of people too, But criminalizing alcohol sales didn't work neither will outlawing abortion.

Forum List

Back