Abortion: The Religion

You're full of ineffective logical fallacies.

To which logical fallacies are you referring, and can you explain why they apply? Let me give you an example: You just employed the logical fallacy of ad hominem argument by criticizing an individual rather than refuting what he says.

Why don't you start by explaining your "false equivalency" meme regarding personal experience with pregnancy and slavery? Why is one dispositive and the other irrelevant?

P.S. Have you ever been pregnant? If not, haven't you disqualified yourself from having an opinion on the subject of abortion?
You asked a ton of questions. Forgive me if I miss one.

False equivalency is when you claim one thing is like another when they have only one thing in common.

Never been pregnant which is why I would never force anyone to carry a child they didnt want and no it doest disqualify me from having an opinion. It only disqualifies me from forcing my opinion on a woman.

During the last days of WW2 General Eisenhower forced German villagers to tour the death camps and crematoriums because the German civilians refused to acknowledge the carnage. One would hope that in a more civilized world democrats would be forced to witness the horror of a late term abortion before they vote to use taxpayer funds to support the abortion industry.

During the last days of WW2 General Eisenhower forced German villagers to tour the death camps and crematoriums because the German civilians refused to acknowledge the carnage. One would hope that in a more civilized world democrats would be forced to witness the horror of a late term abortion before they vote to use taxpayer funds to support the abortion industry.
I doubt thats going to do much to change positions. I have witnessed an abortion and it made me sick to my stomach. Guess what? I still support the right of the woman to make that choice.

I doubt thats going to do much to change positions. I have witnessed an abortion and it made me sick to my stomach. Guess what? I still support the right of the woman to make that choice.
Late term abortion has nothing to do with a woman's physical health. The intent is to "legally" kill an infant when about two inches of it's head remains inside the birth canal just seconds away form birth and a life protected by the Constitution. It makes me sick to my stomach that it has become a political issue. Lefties would be demonstrating in the streets if they did it to puppies.

Late term abortion has nothing to do with a woman's physical health. The intent is to "legally" kill an infant when about two inches of it's head remains inside the birth canal just seconds away form birth and a life protected by the Constitution. It makes me sick to my stomach that it has become a political issue. Lefties would be demonstrating in the streets if they did it to puppies.
They kill millions of puppies a year.

I doubt thats [sic] going to do much to change positions. I have witnessed an abortion and it made me sick to my stomach. Guess what? I still support the right of the woman to make that choice.

All this demonstrates is that you have no conscience, that you are a soulless sociopath. But we all already knew that.

It's one thing to defend an evil that one understands only in a detached, abstract way. To see it that way, with your own eyes, to have your very guts tell you the truth of what you are witnessing, and still to defend it—that takes a special kind of sick, twisted, evil excuse for an alleged human being.

I doubt thats [sic] going to do much to change positions. I have witnessed an abortion and it made me sick to my stomach. Guess what? I still support the right of the woman to make that choice.

All this demonstrates is that you have no conscience, that you are a soulless sociopath. But we all already knew that.

It's one thing to defend an evil that one understands only in a detached, abstract way. To see it that way, with your own eyes, to have your very guts tell you the truth of what you are witnessing, and still to defend it—that takes a special kind of sick, twisted, evil excuse for an alleged human being.
The dirty little secret, Bob, is that the people who benefit most from abortions surely ain't female. A woman might endure symptoms of PTSD and nightmares for the rest of her life after being coerced by an aggressive male into hiring technicians to kill the unborn life inside her. Liberal men benefit most from abortions when their future responsibilities are erased at the stroke of a scalpel.

Calling me names only shows me you feel youre losing the debate.

My guts told me I never wanted to see an abortion again. Since I am a male I dont have to make that decision and I wouldnt try to make it for a woman.

The dirty little secret, Bob, is that the people who benefit most from abortions surely ain't female. A woman might endure symptoms of PTSD and nightmares for the rest of her life after being coerced by an aggressive male into hiring technicians to kill the unborn life inside her. Liberal men benefit most from abortions when their future responsibilities are erased at the stroke of a scalpel.

It's really not that much of a secret. A hard, unpleasant truth about us men, is that at our base level, we're savages. Without any moral guidance, we'd f••• any woman we could get away with, and happily walk away from any responsibility for any children that might result. Natural selection has done this to us, favoring those of us who succeed in sowing our wild oats the farthest and most widely, passing our genes on to the most offspring. Not so, for women, whose bodies are taken over for three quarters of the year by the process of creating one child, and who can easily be left stuck with the entire burden of raising and caring for that child.

In a modern, civilized society, we hold men accountable, and compel them, if not to marry the woman who bears their child and form an intact family (which really, is the least that we ought to require of them if we want a truly healthy society), at least to hold them, most of the time, financially responsible for supporting their children. But abortion provides an easy way for men to escape this responsibility. It makes it easier for us to get away with acting on the worst base aspects of our nature.

Calling me names only shows me you feel youre [sic] losing the debate.

My guts told me I never wanted to see an abortion again. Since I am a male I dont [sic] have to make that decision and I wouldnt [sic] try to make it for a woman.

You saw it with your own eyes. An innocent human being savagely murdered. You saw the violence, and you saw the evil, and yet you still defend it.

I wasn't just calling you names, I was making a rational, objective observation. It takes a soulless, twisted, evil excuse for an alleged human being, to witness evil of this sort, the way you claim to have witnessed it, to be affected the way you claim to have been affected, and yet to still defend it.

Calling me names only shows me you feel youre [sic] losing the debate.

My guts told me I never wanted to see an abortion again. Since I am a male I dont [sic] have to make that decision and I wouldnt [sic] try to make it for a woman.

You saw it with your own eyes. An innocent human being savagely murdered. You saw the violence, and you saw the evil, and yet you still defend it.

I wasn't just calling you names, I was making a rational, objective observation. It takes a soulless, twisted, evil excuse for an alleged human being, to witness evil of this sort, the way you claim to have witnessed it, to be affected the way you claim to have been affected, and yet to still defend it.
It was a fetus that was unwanted and no cons showed up to adopt it. There was no murder specifically because there was no crime. Yes I defend a womans right to choose. You dont have enough credit in my estimation for me to respect your opinion on the subject. Youre just like all the other talking heads that wont put their money where their mouth is.

Last edited:
Where are we at in the abortion debate? Men benefit from abortions and the (mostly male) democrat majority manages to keep infanticide legal for their own selfish personal and political reasons. What's next? Make the debate public and elect republicans?

Forum List

Back