Abortion when SHE has it done, but

MURDER if the dad decides he doesn't want it?

Got it
:thup:

John Andrew Welden will admit on Monday that he tricked his pregnant girlfriend into taking a drug that he hoped would cause her to miscarry, according to a signed plea agreement filed in U.S. District Court on Friday. Welden, 28, plans to plead guilty to tampering with a consumer product and conspiracy to commit mail fraud under the terms of an agreement in which both sides are recommending a sentence of 13 years and six months in federal prison. Welden could have faced a mandatory life sentence without parole if he had been convicted of murder under the “Unborn Victims of Violence Act,” a charge that was brought when he was first arrested in May.
Man accused in abortion pill case agrees to plea deal

The man has no right to decide what to do with the body of the woman. Period.

I think everyone would agree with that, but is it murder?

Libs 2 year olds cannot survive without a mother either so should women be allowed to kill 2 year olds too?

Libs 2 year olds cannot survive without a mother either so should women be allowed to kill 2 year olds too?

A 2 year old can survive if ANYONE takes care of it.

A kidney bean sized fetus can only live inside of it's mother.

But if we had the technology to take fetuses out of women who don't want them and put them inside bible-thumping assholes who can't mind their own fucking business, you might be on to something.

Somehow, I don't think we are going to have a lot of volunteers. Given these same Bible thumping assholes oppose expanding school lunches, Head Start, Medicaid or anything else that benefits poor children not in Fetal Form.

A 2 year old can survive if ANYONE takes care of it.

A kidney bean sized fetus can only live inside of it's mother.

But if we had the technology to take fetuses out of women who don't want them and put them inside bible-thumping assholes who can't mind their own fucking business, you might be on to something.

Somehow, I don't think we are going to have a lot of volunteers. Given these same Bible thumping assholes oppose expanding school lunches, Head Start, Medicaid or anything else that benefits poor children not in Fetal Form.

Poverty is not linked to abortion, idiot.
Poverty is solely caused by the stupidity and laziness of the parent.
School lunches?
Food for sex?
Teachers being paedos and all.

Poverty is caused by wealth disparity and the 1% keeping us all at each other's throats.

There's enough money out there to employ everyone and keep everyone out of poverty.

Unfortunately, it's being spent on mansions and $440 Million dollar jets they can't fly in the rain.

[

Is it attached in the 4th trimester?
Dope.
Is it attached after delivery and cutting of the umbilical cord?
Because according to Barbera Boxer it can still be legally aborted hours, days, weeks or even months after it is fully seperated from the mother.
Dope!!
When does life begin?
Why do you dopes never answer that question?
Bunch of Kermit Gosnellites!

Life began 4 billion years ago and is an ongoing process.

Which has nothing to do with the abortion debate.

Now, besides you slander on Boxer, who I suspect said no such thing, the fact is that less than 1% of abortions happen after the 20th week, and they are usually for good, solid medical reasons.

Gosnell is what happens when poor people don't have the same access to health care as rich people do.

Poverty is not linked to abortion, idiot.
Poverty is solely caused by the stupidity and laziness of the parent.
School lunches?
Food for sex?
Teachers being paedos and all.

Poverty is caused by wealth disparity and the 1% keeping us all at each other's throats.

There's enough money out there to employ everyone and keep everyone out of poverty.

Unfortunately, it's being spent on mansions and $440 Million dollar jets they can't fly in the rain.

There is enough money, you are right!
Now get off your lazy, stupid arse and earn some you whiney little bitch.

I'm earning plenty. Unfortunately, it's all going to investors, executives and other useless parasites.

[

Gosnell is what happens when poor people don't have the same access to health care as rich people do.

Gosnell is different from other unregulated abortionists because he got caught.

Without clear laws anything goes.
Liberals prefer no laws pertaining to this issue.

No, Gosnell was different than other abortionists because he was incompetent.

Got it

John Andrew Welden will admit on Monday that he tricked his pregnant girlfriend into taking a drug that he hoped would cause her to miscarry, according to a signed plea agreement filed in U.S. District Court on Friday. Welden, 28, plans to plead guilty to tampering with a consumer product and conspiracy to commit mail fraud under the terms of an agreement in which both sides are recommending a sentence of 13 years and six months in federal prison. Welden could have faced a mandatory life sentence without parole if he had been convicted of murder under the “Unborn Victims of Violence Act,” a charge that was brought when he was first arrested in May.

Point was, the prosecutors dropped the "Murder" charge.

Frankly, I think "Fetal death" laws are bullshit. This guy was guilty of assault, nothing more, nothing less.

Actually, my point was that somebody along the way thought it was "Murder", as do several people here.
I'm merely highlighting the contradiction.

So a couple is going at it, all hot and heavy.
He's trying to pull out but she says, "No. I want to feel you come inside me."
He doesn't want to, but she insists.
Now let's say this ends in pregnancy.
He tries to convince her to abort, but since it's "her body - her choice", she wants to keep it.
Guess what?
9 months later he's on the hook for child support.

Now, I'm not a firm believer in "life begins at conception"
But there should be a line
Some have completely moved that line all the way to (and past) the birth canal.
I know that baby can 'survive on its own' for some time before birth, so that makes it a life. But if mom "chooses" to abort it's ok. But if a bad guy kicks her in the stomach it's murder.

I'd just like to see some sort of consistency in what makes it a life and what makes it a "blob of cells"

Yeah NATURE isn't fair, Hotysir.

In this case as the women bears all the responsiblity for the fetus, she's got the hammer.

In your next life be a woman.

My guess is then you'll feel that your body your choice makes perfect sense

What the Bible says about Abortion

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

What the Bible says about abortion

Watch and learn:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhX4DlNt9TA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhX4DlNt9TA[/ame]

Snipped for brevity.

I'd just like to see some sort of consistency in what makes it a life and what makes it a "blob of cells"

Whether it is wanted or unwanted. Seriously, that seems to be the deciding factor.

Unwanted = not a human being

Wanted = human being

Liberal logic isn't logical but ... there it is.

Yeah NATURE isn't fair, Hotysir.

In this case as the women bears all the responsiblity for the fetus, she's got the hammer.

In your next life be a woman.

My guess is then you'll feel that your body your choice makes perfect sense

I'm trying to say that I agree with that *now*.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm coming across as a chauvinistic pig by simply pointing out the contradiction.

At what "point" do we start to see 'equal parental rights'?

Got it

It's murder no matter who does it. I only support abortion in cases where the mothers life is in danger because it's a life against a life or in cases of rape/incest.

Forum List

Back