🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion when SHE has it done, but

Pretty broad brush there, skippy.

I know of 3 cases, in my family alone, where the Mom is the deadbeat.

And, if those three women had had abortions?

I'm going TV shopping so won't be answering this. Besides, this is a circular non-issue. Abortion is legal and we need to fight to keep it that way. Peeping Toms need to mind their own business.

Have a nice day.

Rape
Incest
Health of the Mother

Other than that, she made her "choice" (as did he) when she took that load

No. An agreement to fuck is not an agreement to sign up for pregnancy, delivery, and an eighteen year (at least) sentence.

Also, I find it incredibly ridiculous that in this day and age, people would be tramp-shaming as hard as they are in this thread.

And, if those three women had had abortions?

I'm going TV shopping so won't be answering this. Besides, this is a circular non-issue. Abortion is legal and we need to fight to keep it that way. Peeping Toms need to mind their own business.

Have a nice day.

Rape
Incest
Health of the Mother

No. An agreement to fuck is not an agreement to sign up for pregnancy, delivery, and an eighteen year (at least) sentence.

Also, I find it incredibly ridiculous that in this day and age, people would be tramp-shaming as hard as they are in this thread.

Nothing "tramp-shaming" about it.

Are you claiming that the female is ignorant and doesn't know that sex leads to pregnancy? Now who is degrading women?

She made the choice with her body to have sex in such a way as to cause a pregnancy.
The cases I listed were not of her choosing.

Too bad a 'woman's right to choose' doesn't include "choosing" consequences for her actions

Rape
Incest
Health of the Mother

Are you claiming that the female is ignorant and doesn't know that sex leads to pregnancy? Now who is degrading women?

She made the choice with her body to have sex in such a way as to cause a pregnancy.

Too bad a 'woman's right to choose' doesn't include "choosing" consequences for her actions

Listen to me. I know you're taking a stance that makes sense to you, but I also know you don't view me as 'the enemy.'

I don't degrade women. I love women. I am a woman. I know mistakes happen, and yes. That does include the brain shutting off when it's time to do the horizontal bop. Either not using birth control, or not using it properly is NOT cause for her to be sentenced to eighteen years. It's just not. It's not right, fair, or just to expect her to go through with a pregnancy she never intended.

Nor is it fair to expect her to stay celibate until she's married.

And you do realize that a fair number of married women also abort?

By Horty's logic, if a guy gives a woman a date rape drug without her knowledge, then has sex with her, then that would be the same a if she agrees to have sex.

Rape
Incest
Health of the Mother

An agreement to fuck isn't for a woman.

Far more often though it is for a man.

You have a very low opinion of women. You should probably avoid them entirely.

MURDER if the dad decides he doesn't want it?

Got it
:thup:

John Andrew Welden will admit on Monday that he tricked his pregnant girlfriend into taking a drug that he hoped would cause her to miscarry, according to a signed plea agreement filed in U.S. District Court on Friday. Welden, 28, plans to plead guilty to tampering with a consumer product and conspiracy to commit mail fraud under the terms of an agreement in which both sides are recommending a sentence of 13 years and six months in federal prison. Welden could have faced a mandatory life sentence without parole if he had been convicted of murder under the “Unborn Victims of Violence Act,” a charge that was brought when he was first arrested in May.
Man accused in abortion pill case agrees to plea deal

The man has no right to decide what to do with the body of the woman. Period.

He has every right to say what happens to his children,as much as any right a women has over her children.You can't say he doesn't.

Got it

John Andrew Welden will admit on Monday that he tricked his pregnant girlfriend into taking a drug that he hoped would cause her to miscarry, according to a signed plea agreement filed in U.S. District Court on Friday. Welden, 28, plans to plead guilty to tampering with a consumer product and conspiracy to commit mail fraud under the terms of an agreement in which both sides are recommending a sentence of 13 years and six months in federal prison. Welden could have faced a mandatory life sentence without parole if he had been convicted of murder under the “Unborn Victims of Violence Act,” a charge that was brought when he was first arrested in May.
Man accused in abortion pill case agrees to plea deal

He has every right to say what happens to his children,as much as any right a women has over her children.You can't say he doesn't.

Yes, you're right.

Unless they are in utero.

Yes, you're right.

whats the difference?? just because the child is still in the women means nothing as far as the child's rights and the fathers rights,please explain in a rational way how a women would be able to choose life or death for another person,and another's child.

The only rational that could possibly make any sense is that its not a human child,but if its not human then where and how did we become human? Certainly not a cat or gold fish for 3 months,then presto chango blamo human!!!

People that deny that a developing human at any stage of life is anything but human,embraces denying ones own existence,your just a vapor??!!

By Horty's logic, if a guy gives a woman a date rape drug without her knowledge, then has sex with her, then that would be the same a if she agrees to have sex.

I'm sorry...????

By your logic, you make no fucking sense.

Did you not see my previous post where I listed rape as a reason for abortion?

Listen to me. I know you're taking a stance that makes sense to you, but I also know you don't view me as 'the enemy.'

I don't degrade women. I love women. I am a woman. I know mistakes happen, and yes. That does include the brain shutting off when it's time to do the horizontal bop. Either not using birth control, or not using it properly is NOT cause for her to be sentenced to eighteen years. It's just not. It's not right, fair, or just to expect her to go through with a pregnancy she never intended.

There are all sorts of life choices one can make that would result in an 10-20yr sentence.
What makes this one any less "fair"?

A person should know the risks and consequences before engaging in sex, just as they should consider the risks and consequences before selling an ounce of coke

Got it

Uhh yeah. If she wants an abortion, that's her choice. Her body, her choice. If a man slips her a drug with the intent of harming her, that's illegal. Is that really too hard for you to understand?

Got it

Uhh yeah. If she wants an abortion, that's her choice. Her body, her choice. If a man slips her a drug with the intent of harming her, that's illegal. Is that really too hard for you to understand?

Which is, of course, the same point that I was trying to make to Horty about a date rape drug. You see, Horty, if a man slips a drug to a woman without her knowledge that could kill the child, and get away with it without legal penalty, why not allow him to slip her a date rape drug and have sex with her without her consent? It is the same principle. But, I really don't think that you are so obtuse as to not understand that.

Got it

Which is, of course, the same point that I was trying to make to Horty about a date rape drug. You see, Horty, if a man slips a drug to a woman without her knowledge that could kill the child, and get away with it without legal penalty, why not allow him to slip her a date rape drug and have sex with her without her consent? It is the same principle. But, I really don't think that you are so obtuse as to not understand that.

Ok
Cool
I see the comparison as it pertains to the OP
:cool:

I still see a double standard where a doctor can "abort" but a boyfriend, husband or mugger "kills"

It's all killing IMO

Yes, you're right.

whats the difference?? just because the child is still in the women means nothing as far as the child's rights and the fathers rights,please explain in a rational way how a women would be able to choose life or death for another person,and another's child.

The only rational that could possibly make any sense is that its not a human child,but if its not human then where and how did we become human? Certainly not a cat or gold fish for 3 months,then presto chango blamo human!!!

People that deny that a developing human at any stage of life is anything but human,embraces denying ones own existence,your just a vapor??!!

The difference is he literally has no say that she does not allow him.

There are all sorts of life choices one can make that would result in an 10-20yr sentence.

A person should know the risks and consequences before engaging in sex, just as they should consider the risks and consequences before selling an ounce of coke

She didn't commit a crime.

She had sex.

Yes, you're right.

Repeating that over and over doesn't make it right.

If by your logic the women has command of life and death and the male has no choice,you can't then come back and want money even if the child is born.

The double standard that exist today are a product of empty souls.

She had sex.

Hey, you're the one that used the word "sentence"
:eusa_shifty:

Repeating that over and over doesn't make it right.

If by your logic the women has command of life and death and the male has no choice,you can't then come back and want money even if the child is born.

The double standard that exist today are a product of empty souls.

It doesn't matter if it's right. It is true.

You can post here forever, and reiterate until the cows come home - and it will still be true. Women have rights over their own bodies, granted or not. If you make abortion illegal, it won't make any less abortions happen. It will just make them more dangerous.

How I Lost Faith in the 'Pro-Life' Movement

You want to stop abortion? Make birth control free, and readily available. In fact,

Obamacare stands to cut abortion rates by 75%. And yet, the pro-life movement has been leveraged in opposition to Obamacare, and most especially in opposition to the birth control mandate. They don’t believe women should be guaranteed access to free contraception even though this access is the number one proven best way to decrease the number of abortions. That access would, to use the rhetoric of the pro-life movement, prevent the murders of 900,000 unborn babies every year.

When I was pro-life, I truly believed it was about saving unborn babies. If I had seen a study like the one above – that making birth control available free of charge would cut the number of abortions by 75% – I would have immediately supported the requirement that all insurance companies offer birth control without copay. We’re talking about hundreds of thousands of lives. I cried about this as a child, cried about all the deaths. I felt guilty that I was one who had survived the abortion “holocaust.” Saving hundreds of thousands of these lives a year? I would have jumped at the idea!

And yet, the pro-life movement is fighting tooth and nail to repeal the very act they should be praising to the rooftops. In fact, some of them don’t even just think birth control shouldn’t be covered without copay, they don’t think birth control should be covered at all. When I read this study and thought about the pro-life response to Obamacare, I was baffled. Dumbstruck. But it gets worse.

She had sex.

Hey, you're the one that used the word "sentence"
:eusa_shifty:

Yes. Despite the fact that she did not commit a crime.

Women (you may have noticed) will do whatever they have to do to either protect or end a pregnancy. If they don't want to be pregnant, they will move heaven and earth to find a way to undo what has happened. If they want to be pregnant, they will do everything they can do to deliver a healthy baby.

For the most part.

Add addiction issues to the picture and all bets are off.

You want to stop abortion? Make birth control free, and readily available. In fact,

It already is.

Abortion will stop when enough people admit what it really is.

Forum List

Back