🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion when SHE has it done, but

You want to stop abortion? Make birth control free, and readily available. In fact,

It already is.

Abortion will stop when enough people admit what it really is.

Watch what happens when Obamacare goes into effect. We'll take another look at abortion rates then.

So your saying they will go up,and your saying it with pride?

Are you following along, or just trying to take shots?

I posted not so very long ago in this very thread that it is expected abortion will drop 75% when Obamacare makes birth control free-of-charge.

This thread will likely go on for miles and miles but really, the first two lines of the op is all we need to know:
MURDER if the dad decides he doesn't want it?

I don't agree that he committed murder though I do believe he committed assault.

Its her body and what she chooses to do wit it is her business and no one elses.

This thread will likely go on for miles and miles but really, the first two lines of the op is all we need to know:
MURDER if the dad decides he doesn't want it?
I don't agree that he committed murder though I do believe he committed assault.

Its her body and what she chooses to do wit it is her business and no one elses.

Nevermind that the couple may have talked about it and the guy was led to believe that they were creating a "love child"?
She changes her mind and, "poof".....

thx

So your saying they will go up,and your saying it with pride?

Are you following along, or just trying to take shots?

I posted not so very long ago in this very thread that it is expected abortion will drop 75% when Obamacare makes birth control free-of-charge.

Free of charge to who?
A fucking condom costs a quarter.
The pill costs a dollar a day.
Who can't afford that?

You're really that out of touch? All manner of people can't afford it. We have a fair number of people in this country living below the poverty line. Who would choose birth control over food?

Free of charge to who?
A fucking condom costs a quarter.
The pill costs a dollar a day.
Who can't afford that?

You're really that out of touch? All manner of people can't afford it. We have a fair number of people in this country living below the poverty line. Who would choose birth control over food?

Why don't they get a job then?
This is America, it's fucking easy to make a living.
You can make millions by acting retarded and smiling at everyone!

Look at Hollywood!!
Anyone living in poverty in the USA can only fall into 2 categories, lazy as fuck and need to get a job or lucky they are in poverty in America and not the country they moved here illegally from!!

This is America, it's easier to make a million here than it is to make minimum wage in the UK.
Stupid excuse.
Now where's the mans choice?
He has sex, it's an 18 + year sentence with not one of the many opt outs a woman gets.
Odd how you are too cowardly to address that point.........

You are really literally making no sense.

Why don't they get a job then?
This is America, it's fucking easy to make a living.
You can make millions by acting retarded and smiling at everyone!

Look at Hollywood!!
Anyone living in poverty in the USA can only fall into 2 categories, lazy as fuck and need to get a job or lucky they are in poverty in America and not the country they moved here illegally from!!

This is America, it's easier to make a million here than it is to make minimum wage in the UK.
Stupid excuse.
Now where's the mans choice?
He has sex, it's an 18 + year sentence with not one of the many opt outs a woman gets.
Odd how you are too cowardly to address that point.........

You are really literally making no sense.

Complete sense, it's the logic that confuses you.
Logic is the enemy of liberalism.
The more fanatical you are, the more logic confuses you.
This is America, correct?
A woman who gets pregnant by mistake, accident or whatever has options, correct?

A man who gets a girl pregnant has no options.
He has no say in the abort/keep decision.
Correct?
If she don't want the kid she can choose to abort, to abandon, to give away, to sell for adoption.
If the guy don't want it, what are his options?

If you dot get it you must be a complete retard, or fanatical beyond comprehension!!

He has no options, he has no say except that which she gives him. That's what I've been saying all along, and you sure do insult people a lot in a complete vacuum. No matter what anyone says to you, you attack.

What's up with that.

Complete sense, it's the logic that confuses you.
Logic is the enemy of liberalism.
The more fanatical you are, the more logic confuses you.
This is America, correct?
A woman who gets pregnant by mistake, accident or whatever has options, correct?

A man who gets a girl pregnant has no options.
He has no say in the abort/keep decision.
Correct?
If she don't want the kid she can choose to abort, to abandon, to give away, to sell for adoption.
If the guy don't want it, what are his options?

If you dot get it you must be a complete retard, or fanatical beyond comprehension!!

He has no options, he has no say except that which she gives him. That's what I've been saying all along, and you sure do insult people a lot in a complete vacuum. No matter what anyone says to you, you attack.

What's up with that.
Your abusive posts are responded to in kind.
You see no problem in this double standard ?
A woman who makes a mistake gets several get out clauses.
Yet a man, nothing!!
No reprieve, no choice, even if he is the victim of entrapment.

Where is the logic in that thinking?
Where is the equality?

I have posted no abusive posts.

No. He gets nothing. He should have made sure his happy-happy good times didn't result in a pregnancy.

Forum List

Back