Abortion zealot: babies are time sucking monsters

They are..babies take up , ost of your time. Constantly pooping and crying and wanting food. Then they want to hang out with you and hug you. They get into everything.. they dont even come potty trained.

Seriously though they do take up time, but that really isnt a great reason to abort,but to each their own. Not , my issue

To the pro aborts there is something mentally wrong with those who want time sucking monsters in their lives. To them if they kill your children they are doing you a favor.

They are..babies take up , ost of your time. Constantly pooping and crying and wanting food. Then they want to hang out with you and hug you. They get into everything.. they dont even come potty trained.

Seriously though they do take up time, but that really isnt a great reason to abort,but to each their own. Not , my issue

About time someo e was honewt and stopped the bs about financial status and whatnot. People like you dont care about the unborn, not your problem as you say. Only if tbey can justify government money

I like Marcotte's opining much of the time. But, you have to be careful because sometimes she is actually at war with whomever else has been opining on whatever corner of the web they are inhabiting.

Last edited:

About time someo e was honewt and stopped the bs about financial status and whatnot. People like you dont care about the unborn, not your problem as you say. Only if tbey can justify government money

I dont care about you either. Thats the difference between you and I. You can go do drink what you want, do whatever drugs you like. Own as , any guns as you like..have sex with any adult you please. East whatever you want. Kill yourself if you choose. And I don't care.

Forum List

Back