Abortionist defends killing babies a fetus needs permission to reside in a uterus

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Well she is right. If you dont want a fetus in your stomach there is nothing anyone can do about stopping you from having an abortion. The good thing about it is when you get pregnant you can choose to carry yours to term. :rolleyes:

Abortionist Defends Killing Babies: “A Fetus Needs Permission to Reside in a Uterus” | LifeNews.com
Utah abortionist Leah Torres has made a name for herself for making bold and outrageous statements about abortion online.

Leave it to a stuck up trendy mental case to dream up this bs. Someone really needs to do something about such an epidemic of sheeple dumb assness . =)
Like we said yu pay thousands for your kids to be idiots.

Look at the positive side, illegals need permission to reside in the US, what should we be allowed to do to them?

Abortionist Defends Killing Babies: “A Fetus Needs Permission to Reside in a Uterus” | LifeNews.com
Utah abortionist Leah Torres has made a name for herself for making bold and outrageous statements about abortion online.

Leave it to a stuck up trendy mental case to dream up this bs. Someone really needs to do something about such an epidemic of sheeple dumb assness . =)

What do you suggest, anti abortionists kill her??

One bright spot is that she got absolutely flamed for this online.

Note that she is a medical doctor. This is how absolutely brain dead liberalism makes you no matter how intelligent you began. It's just uncanny. You actually get to a point where you think that a fetus needs "permission" to reside in your uterus.

She is a MD battling the likes of the pro life movement, who give her death threats daily.
What Is It Like to Be an Abortion Provider in an Anti-Choice State?

its not mine or anyone's business who gets an abortion.

She’s kind of like slave owner in the 1860’s, and you are just like the folk that said “it’s not mine or anyone’s business who owns slaves”.

I am anti slavery, see its my business how one treats an infant, are you pro chip and expanded Medicaid??
Are you pro sex ed in schools and low cost condoms and BC pills.

If no to all of the above, keep your mouth shut when it comes to abortion, because you have no leg to stand on. You are merely PRO BIRTH!

She is a MD battling the likes of the pro life movement, who give her death threats daily.

She’s kind of like slave owner in the 1860’s, and you are just like the folk that said “it’s not mine or anyone’s business who owns slaves”.

I am anti slavery, see its my business how one treats an infant, are you pro chip and expanded Medicaid??

If not to all of the above, keep your mouth shut when it comes to abortion, because you have no leg to stand on. You are merely PRO BIRTH!

But you wouldn’t be anti-slavery if it was legal, since that is your argument for abortion. Legal = morally justified.

If not to all of the above, keep your mouth shut when it comes to abortion, because you have no leg to stand on. You are merely PRO BIRTH!

But you wouldn’t be anti-slavery if it was legal, since that is your argument for abortion. Legal = morally justified.
That was a retarded claim. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back