About time for some more RINO hunting

I thank him for his service to the USA. He seems like a very nice man. But time to get rid of the RINOs. I am sure the left won't be happy. Who knows, maybe this woman is even more liberal then McCain, if possible. But the fact is we can't keep rewarding people with reelection that seem to be out of touch with their party.

Arizona senator seeking McCain’s US Senate seat to step down

Arizona state Sen. Kelli Ward is set to formally resign her seat to focus on her Republican primary challenge to U.S. Sen. John McCain.

Ward says in a letter to Senate President Andy Biggs that she will vacate her seat on Tuesday. The Dec. 2 letter says she plans to devote her energy to defeating the five-term senator and 2008 Republican presidential nominee.

Read more: http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2015...ns-us-senate-seat-to-step-down/#ixzz3uSKuudIz
Why don't you put up some more posters with RINO's names in gun sights. That has worked so well in the past.

I thank him for his service to the USA. He seems like a very nice man. But time to get rid of the RINOs. I am sure the left won't be happy. Who knows, maybe this woman is even more liberal then McCain, if possible. But the fact is we can't keep rewarding people with reelection that seem to be out of touch with their party.

Arizona senator seeking McCain’s US Senate seat to step down

Arizona state Sen. Kelli Ward is set to formally resign her seat to focus on her Republican primary challenge to U.S. Sen. John McCain.

Ward says in a letter to Senate President Andy Biggs that she will vacate her seat on Tuesday. The Dec. 2 letter says she plans to devote her energy to defeating the five-term senator and 2008 Republican presidential nominee.

Read more: http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2015...ns-us-senate-seat-to-step-down/#ixzz3uSKuudIz
Why don't you put up some more posters with RINO's names in gun sights. That has worked so well in the past.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you took play on words to violence?

Forum List

Back