about time ..

hey, I know a guy,

one of them a close Putin ally with alleged ties to organized crime — which foreign policy experts say raises questions about the pro-Russian bent of the Trump candidacy.

Trump has a pro-Putin, anti-NATO bend - he is wrong, wrong and wrong again, do I really give a shit if he came up with this on his own or if Putin whispered it into his wallet?

Trump has a pro-Putin, anti-NATO bend - he is wrong, wrong and wrong again, do I really give a shit if he came up with this on his own or if Putin whispered it into his wallet?

IMO its more about national security than $$$$ ... The Russian mob and Trump being in the same circle sounds about right.

IMO its more about national security than $$$$ ... The Russian mob and Trump being in the same circle sounds about right.

National security???? You mean like emailing classified documents from an unsecured server? OK. I got it. Maybe Trump won't be as incompetent as Hillary is.

Glad you brought up about politicians and their ties to organized crime:

The Clinton Mob - Criminal Empire of Bill and Hillary Clinton
The Tu Quoque Brigade arrives faster and faster every day!

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger™

It's hell being totally bitch slapped in public isn't it? Ask Jake Starkey and Jim H. I bitch slap those two all the time.

In every topic where Trump is shown to be a hypocritical, corrupt, incompetent retard, we can always count on you saps to whine, "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

It's hell being totally bitch slapped in public isn't it? Ask Jake Starkey and Jim H. I bitch slap those two all the time.

In every topic where Trump is shown to be a hypocritical, corrupt, incompetent retard, we can always count on you saps to whine, "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

That's right. We simply have tons more of stuff on Hillary with which to bitch slap you with. Like PERJURY!!!!

That's right. We simply have tons more of stuff on Hillary with which to bitch slap you with. Like PERJURY!!!!

Give it up, moron........You're making an even bigger fool of yourself (and that's not an easy feat.) LOL

still perjury? really? after I pointed out Trump lied under oath 30 times in ONE day.

hey, I know a guy,

one of them a close Putin ally with alleged ties to organized crime — which foreign policy experts say raises questions about the pro-Russian bent of the Trump candidacy.

Lay of the crack buddy.. you know no such guy.

still perjury? really? after I pointed out Trump lied under oath 30 times in ONE day.
human being always brings a basket of red herrings to a gunfight.

Wow? Really? 30 times in one day? Thats a lot!

Give it up, moron........You're making an even bigger fool of yourself (and that's not an easy feat.) LOL

Indeed. The best defense is a counter punch. We can slug it out far longer than you can. Care to comment about Hillary committing PERJURY by lying under oath to the House Select Committee about sending and receiving classified emails on her private unsecured server? I didn't think so. I can't get any Liberal on USMB to even attempt to defend her on that one.

human being always brings a basket of red herrings to a gunfight.

Hardly. Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for it. Trump wasn't.

Wow? Really? 30 times in one day? Thats a lot!

no, thats a fact.

The IRS is now being forced to open an investigation into the corrupt pay-for-play of the Clinton Foundation. It's something every day with Hillary.

Forum List

Back