about time ..

The IRS is now being forced to open an investigation into the corrupt pay-for-play of the Clinton Foundation. It's something every day with Hillary.

how does that work after the IRS has already audited the Foundations financial statements ?

The IRS is now being forced to open an investigation into the corrupt pay-for-play of the Clinton Foundation. It's something every day with Hillary.

how does that work after the IRS has already audited the Foundations financial statements ?

The IRS only audited for tax issues, not for pay-for-play issues. Congress is forcing them to take a look at pay-for-play issues. Money from foreign governments that were granted political favors and such.

The IRS only audited for tax issues, not for pay-for-play issues. Congress is forcing them to take a look at pay-for-play issues. Money from foreign governments that were granted political favors and such.

yeah, I remember money laundering ... right?

That and peddling political influence to the highest bidder.

then youre full of shit ... The Foundation has their FINANCIAL STATEMENTS audited every year and has since 1998 ... and that money laundering BULLSHIT started on a damn AMERICAN THINKER BLOG, and has been totally debunked .

thanks for playing anyway, dumbass.

Last edited:

then youre full of shit ... The Foundation has their FINANCIAL STATEMENTS audited every year and has since 1998 ... and that money laundering BULLSHIT started on a damn AMERICAN THINKER BLOG, and has been totally debunked .

thanks for playing anyway, dumbass.

Don't take my word for it, Sweetcakes. Have a Conservative do a simple search: IRS investigating Clinton Foundation. It's out there.

I can't get any Liberal on USMB to even attempt to defend her on that one.

No need to "defend" her........Gowdy and Comey already have cleared her.....Go wrestle an alligator.LOL

You'd best keep up with what is going on a little better. She is being investigated for Perjury and the American peole saw her perjure herself on national television while she was under oath. I'm sorry but that is the way it is.

Forum List

Back