About time

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Enough Is Enough: We Must Defeat Islamist Extremism | RealClearPolitics

While we have made significant progress in recent years, there is - to be frank - far too much tolerance of extremism in our country. So we need to become far more robust in identifying it and stamping it out across the public sector and across society. That will require some difficult, and often embarrassing, conversations.

AKA, political correctness is allowing this to breath......about fucking time you actually talk about the problem....lets see if they follow through

"It will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate."

Funny thing - you hate that almost as much as they do. With that you get rights for - everyone. And you are in love with both hatred and violence.

"It will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate."

Funny thing - you hate that almost as much as they do. With that you get rights for - everyone. And you are in love with both hatred and violence.
WTF are you talking about? How am I in love with hatred and violence. The fact is people like you allow these people to operate because god forbid we try to find out who wants to kill us.

bucky believes in using violence on his side, yes, I think, against those with whom he disagrees.

Ever notice these attacks happen all the time in euro but not Americas? Why??

Cause they ghettoize their muslims , we don't . Our Muslims come here and long for the American dream and have the opportunity for it . . Muslim kids want to be like their American peers .

Cause they ghettoize their muslims , we don't . Our Muslims come here and long for the American dream and have the opportunity for it . . Muslim kids want to be like their American peers .
It's because when it happened here we blew the shit out of their house; even though it was the wrong house.
But I never did like or trust GW.

WTF are you talking about? How am I in love with hatred and violence. The fact is people like you allow these people to operate because god forbid we try to find out who wants to kill us.
No one is stopping you from stopping Islamic Terrorists. They are stopping you from stopping Islam.

Ft Hood, Pulse nightclub, San Bernardino, Boston, Navy Reserve Center Chattanooga , Garland Texas, Little Rock Arkansas, etc

I'll send someone with a rope to fetch you out of the well

No one is stopping you from stopping Islamic Terrorists. They are stopping you from stopping Islam.
We need a time machine to go back and stop Mohammed.

Ft Hood, Pulse nightclub, San Bernardino, Boston, Navy Reserve Center Chattanooga , Garland Texas, Little Rock Arkansas, etc

I'll send someone with a rope to fetch you out of the well
Iraq, Afghanistan for starters, sassy. We can stop radical jihadism. We can't stop Islam anymore than we can Christianity.

That's about the mentality of those here in trying to answer the question, What should we do about Islamic Extremism?

That's about the mentality of those here in trying to answer the question, What should we do about Islamic Extremism?
Kill the extremists, use ANY method to find them, pressure "good" muslims to help and say, if you don't, it's gonna hurt all of Islam.......unfortunately many good muslims just turn a blind eye...that has to stop.

Drop the Mother of All Bombs on Mecca, Medina and Damascus.
The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.

The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.
Your time-machine idea was actually less - childish.

Kill the extremists, use ANY method to find them, pressure "good" muslims to help and say, if you don't, it's gonna hurt all of Islam.......unfortunately many good muslims just turn a blind eye...that has to stop.
When you use that to stop Christian Extremists I'll consider it.

Your time-machine idea was actually less - childish.
So when are you taking a vacation to Syria?
Kill them all; they're worthless.

You've been threatened lately by a Christian Extremist?

If you did that, the Muslims across the world would kill every Westerner they could find. It would tear the world apart and return us to centuries of Dark Ages.

You've been threatened lately by a Christian Extremist?
No. And I haven't been threatened by a Muslim Extremist either. They both exist and they both kill people.

LOL, here is another defense of the terrorists......Chistian Extremists....like????????????????

Forum List

Back