About time

Do tell us about Christian extremists.....I bet you just list a bunch of murders by people that went to church....not knowing what extremist means.....this will be fun.
I can list murders in church, like Dr. Tiller murdered by a Christian Extremist.
How many years ago?
That matters why? Can you only focus on the last three days of life?

History has the solution - liberalism.
Because Bleeding Heart Liberals keep evoking the Crusades, which by the way, was a defensive war against Islam.
A defensive war (started 600 years later)? Don't think so.
Read some history, go potty and get back to us.

Kill the extremists, use ANY method to find them, pressure "good" muslims to help and say, if you don't, it's gonna hurt all of Islam.......unfortunately many good muslims just turn a blind eye...that has to stop.
When you use that to stop Christian Extremists I'll consider it.
You've been threatened lately by a Christian Extremist?
No. And I haven't been threatened by a Muslim Extremist either. They both exist and they both kill people.
Do tell us about Christian extremists.....I bet you just list a bunch of murders by people that went to church....not knowing what extremist means.....this will be fun.
I can list murders in church, like Dr. Tiller murdered by a Christian Extremist.
George Tiller murdered babies......doesn't make what happened to him right, but he was not some average person on the London Bridge or Nice beach. So those people kill abortion doctors, it's a little different than just being a restaurant having you throat cut, because????????????????????

How many years ago?

Because Bleeding Heart Liberals keep evoking the Crusades, which by the way, was a defensive war against Islam.
I know the history - you do not.

No. And I haven't been threatened by a Muslim Extremist either. They both exist and they both kill people.
George Tiller murdered babies......doesn't make what happened to him right, but he was not some average person on the London Bridge or Nice beach. So those people kill abortion doctors, it's a little different than just being a restaurant having you throat cut, because????????????????????
The mentality is the same - I have the right to kill in defense of my beliefs.

Kill the extremists, use ANY method to find them, pressure "good" muslims to help and say, if you don't, it's gonna hurt all of Islam.......unfortunately many good muslims just turn a blind eye...that has to stop.
yeah he doesn't get it. Show me where Christians murdered random people in the name of Jesus, you can't
And that is why you fail, but hey way to defend the crazy Muslims by comparing their victims with abortion doctors.......BRAVO, I didn't know the left was that insane.

How many years ago?

I know the history - you do not.
The Crusades were a push back against the Muslim invasion.

yeah he doesn't get it. Show me where Christians murdered random people in the name of Jesus, you can't
And that is why you fail, but hey way to defend the crazy Muslims by comparing their victims with abortion doctors.......BRAVO, I didn't know the left was that insane.
Mental disturbance is scary.

"It will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate."

Funny thing - you hate that almost as much as they do. With that you get rights for - everyone. And you are in love with both hatred and violence.
You have to understand that the Muzzys operate with two standards...Here is a sort of example: You are walking around the market area and see a lamp you would like to buy, you don't read the price because it is in a language you don't understand. The store owner knowing you are "stupid" puts the price at 100 dollars but the lamp is worth 22 dollars. He tells you its is cheap because he needs to feed his 11 kids. You feel sorry for him and buy it. If you were a MuZzy he would under his relegion have to sell it for 22 dollars. If he did not he would break the Muzzy Law. Lies are wrong except when dealing with the English. Best example I could come up with.

But that doesn't make one a Christian extremist.....killing in the name of your beliefs is one thing, but these people do it in the name of their religion and not to people that have done anything against their beliefs, just random people, I hope you understand the difference.

"It will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate."

Funny thing - you hate that almost as much as they do. With that you get rights for - everyone. And you are in love with both hatred and violence.
You are making a joke? Right? You don't really buy that stuff do you?

Mental disturbance.

No one is stopping you from stopping Islamic Terrorists. They are stopping you from stopping Islam.
We need a time machine to go back and stop Mohammed.
That's about the mentality of those here in trying to answer the question, What should we do about Islamic Extremism?
Drop the Mother of All Bombs on Mecca, Medina and Damascus.
The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.
If you did that, the Muslims across the world would kill every Westerner they could find. It would tear the world apart and return us to centuries of Dark Ages.
but Islam is a religion of peace....surely they wouldn't do that!!!
Your foolishness is noted.

LOL, here is another defense of the terrorists......Chistian Extremists....like????????????????
It's called Mental Disturbance...the inability to properly assimilate facts.
The fact is - anti-Muslim people are un-American.
Define.
Here (God help us) we respect all faiths (we don't try to ban them or their adherents).
That defines you as a fool.
No, that defines me as - an American.

Trump will not be allowed to go to war against Islam.

If any of our right wing idiots go to war against Islam, our LEO will either incarcerate or kill them.

That is the reality in which we live, Alt Righties.

I don't have to "buy" anything. The little warmongers here want a war - with Islam.

Ever notice these attacks happen all the time in euro but not Americas? Why??

Cause they ghettoize their muslims , we don't . Our Muslims come here and long for the American dream and have the opportunity for it . . Muslim kids want to be like their American peers .
You kinda missed out on 9/11, Bernadino, the Florida night club, etc. Look into it.

I don't have to "buy" anything. The little warmongers here want a war - with Islam.
We already have one; you're lucky you haven't yet been a victim.

We need a time machine to go back and stop Mohammed.
That's about the mentality of those here in trying to answer the question, What should we do about Islamic Extremism?
Drop the Mother of All Bombs on Mecca, Medina and Damascus.
The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.
If you did that, the Muslims across the world would kill every Westerner they could find. It would tear the world apart and return us to centuries of Dark Ages.
but Islam is a religion of peace....surely they wouldn't do that!!!
Your foolishness is noted.
Well you're the one that says that shit....so yes you are a fool.

But that doesn't make one a Christian extremist.....killing in the name of your beliefs is one thing, but these people do it in the name of their religion and not to people that have done anything against their beliefs, just random people, I hope you understand the difference.
I understand that dead is dead - and the killers always have a (usually very poor) justification.

We already have one; you're lucky you haven't yet been a victim.
Luck has nothing to do with it. And, unlike you - I don't live my life in fear.

Forum List

Back