About time

Do tell us about Christian extremists.....I bet you just list a bunch of murders by people that went to church....not knowing what extremist means.....this will be fun.
I can list murders in church, like Dr. Tiller murdered by a Christian Extremist.
George Tiller murdered babies......doesn't make what happened to him right, but he was not some average person on the London Bridge or Nice beach. So those people kill abortion doctors, it's a little different than just being a restaurant having you throat cut, because????????????????????
The mentality is the same - I have the right to kill in defense of my beliefs.
But that doesn't make one a Christian extremist.....killing in the name of your beliefs is one thing, but these people do it in the name of their religion and not to people that have done anything against their beliefs, just random people, I hope you understand the difference.
I understand that dead is dead - and the killers always have a (very poor usually) justification.

killing for insurance money is a different problem than killing in the name of allah....correct?

Do tell us about Christian extremists.....I bet you just list a bunch of murders by people that went to church....not knowing what extremist means.....this will be fun.
I can list murders in church, like Dr. Tiller murdered by a Christian Extremist.
George Tiller murdered babies......doesn't make what happened to him right, but he was not some average person on the London Bridge or Nice beach. So those people kill abortion doctors, it's a little different than just being a restaurant having you throat cut, because????????????????????
But that doesn't make one a Christian extremist.....killing in the name of your beliefs is one thing, but these people do it in the name of their religion and not to people that have done anything against their beliefs, just random people, I hope you understand the difference.
I understand that dead is dead - and the killers always have a (very poor usually) justification.
You are correct, Muslims who murder have no justification outside of their national Jihad.

"It will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate."

Funny thing - you hate that almost as much as they do. With that you get rights for - everyone. And you are in love with both hatred and violence.
You are making a joke? Right? You don't really buy that stuff do you?
I don't have to "buy" anything. The little warmongers here want a war - with Islam.
We already have one; you're lucky you haven't yet been a victim.
Luck has nothing to do with it. And, unlike you - I don't live my life in fear.
Neither do I but I'm not mentally disturbed like you.

"It will only be defeated when we turn people's minds away from this violence and make them understand that our values - pluralistic British values - are superior to anything offered by the preachers and supporters of hate."

Funny thing - you hate that almost as much as they do. With that you get rights for - everyone. And you are in love with both hatred and violence.
I don't have to "buy" anything. The little warmongers here want a war - with Islam.
neither do a lot of people, but you go to London and show those terrorists you aren't afraid of them.....another internet tough guy

Arizona, South Carolina, Oregon, et al.

No, Christian wingers, you won't get to murder Islam.

neither do a lot of people, but you go to London and show those terrorists you aren't afraid of them.....another internet tough guy
Just like you. ;)

Arizona, South Carolina, Oregon, et al.

No, Christian wingers, you won't get to murder Islam.

Wait you're calling Dylan roof a Christian extremist? who was in Arizona? and Portland, what did that have to do with Christians?

You've been threatened lately by a Christian Extremist?
No. And I haven't been threatened by a Muslim Extremist either. They both exist and they both kill people.
Look moron. You are trying to equate a few isolated Christian nuts with an entire political/religious movement that murders indiscriminately. A hand full of lone wolf cases vs. thousands and thousands backed by anti-western networks and states? Makes you look dumb.

Just like you. ;)

Jake you're a fake, now go suck on your Eisenhower republican (even though you have never been a republican) dick. you're not a tough guy, you're just a estrogen filled pussy liberal.......who tries to say he is a republican.......I love it every time you post.

No. And I haven't been threatened by a Muslim Extremist either. They both exist and they both kill people.
Look moron. You are trying to equate a few isolated Christian nuts with an entire political/religious movement that murders indiscriminately. A hand full of lone wolf cases vs. thousands and thousands backed by anti-western networks and states? Makes you look dumb.
What makes you look is dumb is - numbers don't change the root cause of the problem. The mentality (and the solution to said thing) is the same.

What makes you look is dumb is - numbers don't change the root cause of the problem. The mentality (and the solution to said thing) is the same.
numbers are important.....when looking at patterns and threats....but hey Dylan roof and hitler are the same problems........you don't believe that at all.

Talk to China and India.

Dealing with reality (accurately) makes one tired - not disturbed.

I'm not in a panic, you are.

numbers are important.....when looking at patterns and threats....but hey Dylan roof and hitler are the same problems........you don't believe that at all.
Roof and Hitler (and most here) peas in a pod.

That's about the mentality of those here in trying to answer the question, What should we do about Islamic Extremism?
Drop the Mother of All Bombs on Mecca, Medina and Damascus.
The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.
If you did that, the Muslims across the world would kill every Westerner they could find. It would tear the world apart and return us to centuries of Dark Ages.
but Islam is a religion of peace....surely they wouldn't do that!!!
Your foolishness is noted.
Well you're the one that says that shit....so yes you are a fool.
You are looking in the mirror again. No, you don't get a war against Islam . . . evah.

ATT6-resizecrop--.jpg

President Donald J Trump...

Talk to China and India.
Large nations face the same issues (and solutions) as - smaller nations. Remarkable.

Talk to China and India.
Large nations face the same issues (and solutions) as - smaller nations. Remarkable.
And most nations protect their borders.

Drop the Mother of All Bombs on Mecca, Medina and Damascus.
The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.
If you did that, the Muslims across the world would kill every Westerner they could find. It would tear the world apart and return us to centuries of Dark Ages.
but Islam is a religion of peace....surely they wouldn't do that!!!
Your foolishness is noted.
Well you're the one that says that shit....so yes you are a fool.
You are looking in the mirror again. No, you don't get a war against Islam . . . evah.

ATT6-resizecrop--.jpg
Another jakey dodge, no facts or sources to back up his bullshit claims.

President Donald J Trump...
Panic over what isn't worth a gold-plated bullet? Not in the slightest. People like Trump never last long - they are far too corrupt and are their own undoing. His is likely in - months.

Forum List

Back