About time

The mentality is the same - I have the right to kill in defense of my beliefs.
Look moron. You are trying to equate a few isolated Christian nuts with an entire political/religious movement that murders indiscriminately. A hand full of lone wolf cases vs. thousands and thousands backed by anti-western networks and states? Makes you look dumb.
What makes you look is dumb is - numbers don't change the root cause of the problem. The mentality (and the solution to said thing) is the same.
Talk to China and India.
Large nations face the same issues (and solutions) as - smaller nations. Remarkable.
And most nations protect their borders.
Who said you couldn't? You haven't for sixty years but don't let that bother you.

George Tiller murdered babies......doesn't make what happened to him right, but he was not some average person on the London Bridge or Nice beach. So those people kill abortion doctors, it's a little different than just being a restaurant having you throat cut, because????????????????????
Look moron. You are trying to equate a few isolated Christian nuts with an entire political/religious movement that murders indiscriminately. A hand full of lone wolf cases vs. thousands and thousands backed by anti-western networks and states? Makes you look dumb.
What makes you look is dumb is - numbers don't change the root cause of the problem. The mentality (and the solution to said thing) is the same.
Talk to China and India.
Large nations face the same issues (and solutions) as - smaller nations. Remarkable.
so every nation has the same problems........yeah riiiiiiight.

Talk to China and India.
At its core - yes. If you didn't get so lost in the trees that you couldn't see the forest you'd know that.

We already have one; you're lucky you haven't yet been a victim.
Luck has nothing to do with it. And, unlike you - I don't live my life in fear.
Neither do I but I'm not mentally disturbed like you.
Dealing with reality (accurately) makes one tired - not disturbed.

I'm not in a panic, you are.
President Donald J Trump...
Panic over what isn't worth a gold-plated bullet? Not in the slightest. People like Trump never last long - they are far too corrupt and are their own undoing. His is likely in - months.
Oh the Russian stuff.....how hilarious you are relying on that........ hey the same sources said trump cant win, no way, not even the republican nomination. How many times do they have to be wrong before you wake up?

Talk to China and India.
That's why every other nation wants our Tax Dollars.

Luck has nothing to do with it. And, unlike you - I don't live my life in fear.

Panic over what isn't worth a gold-plated bullet? Not in the slightest. People like Trump never last long - they are far too corrupt and are their own undoing. His is likely in - months.
Oh the Russian stuff.....how hilarious you are relying on that........ hey the same sources said trump cant win, no way, not even the republican nomination. How many times do they have to be wrong before you wake up?
Since I am (almost) never wrong I have very little to worry about.

Talk to China and India.
At its core - yes. If you didn't get so lost in the trees that you couldn't see the forest you'd know that.
at it's core? you realize each country has specific issues it needs to address, sometimes they have similar issues.......but many are specific.

So this is one of those rare times.

Talk to China and India.
at it's core? you realize each country has specific issues it needs to address, sometimes they have similar issues.......but many are specific.
Okay, what does the US have to deal with that say, oh I don't know, France, the U.K., Germany and Mexico don't have to deal with? You, maybe?

So this is one of those rare times.
I was checking in on the Taliban before you were born. This is all old news to me.

LOL, you are an idiot.....you knew trump was going to win eh?
And you said Sally Yates testimony wasn't going to produce anything?

What's your call on Comey.......bombshell or nothing new?

Enabling those who have sworn to destroy the West, just to protect a PC ideology, is a stupid strategy.
What PC ideology?
:laugh:

Here's a few HONEST liberals to explain it to you:

If you did that, the Muslims across the world would kill every Westerner they could find. It would tear the world apart and return us to centuries of Dark Ages.
but Islam is a religion of peace....surely they wouldn't do that!!!
Your foolishness is noted.
Well you're the one that says that shit....so yes you are a fool.
You are looking in the mirror again. No, you don't get a war against Islam . . . evah.

ATT6-resizecrop--.jpg
Another jakey dodge, no facts or sources to back up his bullshit claims.
bucky, you guys don't have what it takes is the point. If you want to get rid of the radical jihadists, put a bounty on them and turn the violent left loose on them. That way the left won't be looking at the right.

LOL, you are an idiot.....you knew trump was going to win eh?
And you said Sally Yates testimony wasn't going to produce anything?

What's your call on Comey.......bombshell or nothing new?
I knew who the polls said was going to win. As to Comey, Trump can't afford to let him testify but we'll see. The Trump people aren't very good at anything so who knows what will happen.

Enabling those who have sworn to destroy the West, just to protect a PC ideology, is a stupid strategy.
What PC ideology?

Does this ideology have a name?

What PC ideology?

:rolleyes-41:

Um, it's all over my post.

Since you think your only play here is to go obtuse, just deny the existence of PC.

That'll be fun.

What PC ideology?

:rolleyes-41:

Um, it's all over my post.

Since you think your only play here is to go obtuse, just deny the existence of PC.

That'll be fun.
So, you think PC is an ideology? Well, okay. Since I'm not PC there's no need for me to spend any time on that one.

Forum List

Back