About time

We need a time machine to go back and stop Mohammed.
That's about the mentality of those here in trying to answer the question, What should we do about Islamic Extremism?
Kill the extremists, use ANY method to find them, pressure "good" muslims to help and say, if you don't, it's gonna hurt all of Islam.......unfortunately many good muslims just turn a blind eye...that has to stop.
When you use that to stop Christian Extremists I'll consider it.
You've been threatened lately by a Christian Extremist?
No. And I haven't been threatened by a Muslim Extremist either. They both exist and they both kill people.
Really?
Back that up with incidents from the last 10 years.

No one is stopping you from stopping Islamic Terrorists. They are stopping you from stopping Islam.
That's about the mentality of those here in trying to answer the question, What should we do about Islamic Extremism?
Drop the Mother of All Bombs on Mecca, Medina and Damascus.
The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.
Your time-machine idea was actually less - childish.
So when are you taking a vacation to Syria?
Kill them all; they're worthless.
Sorry, the rantings of children (like you) doesn't much interest me. Save the temper tantrums.

No one is stopping you from stopping Islamic Terrorists. They are stopping you from stopping Islam.
Kill the extremists, use ANY method to find them, pressure "good" muslims to help and say, if you don't, it's gonna hurt all of Islam.......unfortunately many good muslims just turn a blind eye...that has to stop.
LOL, here is another defense of the terrorists......Chistian Extremists....like????????????????
It's called Mental Disturbance...the inability to properly assimilate facts.

LOL, here is another defense of the terrorists......Chistian Extremists....like????????????????
The guy who killed two in Portland.

The mullahs and Kings and Princes don't want to die...too much wine, women and gambling for the hypocrites to lose.
Your time-machine idea was actually less - childish.
So when are you taking a vacation to Syria?
Kill them all; they're worthless.
Sorry, the rantings of children (like you) doesn't much interest me. Save the temper tantrums.
In other words, now that I asked for concrete proof and you have none, time to run.

No. And I haven't been threatened by a Muslim Extremist either. They both exist and they both kill people.
Do tell us about Christian extremists.....I bet you just list a bunch of murders by people that went to church....not knowing what extremist means.....this will be fun.

Versus how many in the US, Europe and the Middle East murdered for Allah?

The fact is - anti-Muslim people are un-American.

WTF are you talking about? How am I in love with hatred and violence. The fact is people like you allow these people to operate because god forbid we try to find out who wants to kill us.
If you did that, the Muslims across the world would kill every Westerner they could find. It would tear the world apart and return us to centuries of Dark Ages.
but Islam is a religion of peace....surely they wouldn't do that!!!

What about him?

Do tell us about Christian extremists.....I bet you just list a bunch of murders by people that went to church....not knowing what extremist means.....this will be fun.
I can list murders in church, like Dr. Tiller murdered by a Christian Extremist.

Define.

What about him?
He's a Christian Extremist.

I can list murders in church, like Dr. Tiller murdered by a Christian Extremist.
How many years ago?

Define.
Here (God help us) we respect all faiths (we don't try to ban them or their adherents).

How many years ago?
That matters why? Can you only focus on the last three days of life?

History has the solution - liberalism.

Define.
Here (God help us) we respect all faiths (we don't try to ban them or their adherents).
That defines you as a fool.

How many years ago?

Because Bleeding Heart Liberals keep evoking the Crusades, which by the way, was a defensive war against Islam.

How many years ago?

Because Bleeding Heart Liberals keep evoking the Crusades, which by the way, was a defensive war against Islam.
A defensive war (started 600 years later)? Don't think so.

And would you like to explain how people forbidden to go to war went off and slaughter innocent Heathens, Jews, Muslims, and even - other Christians?

What about him?
Ah I knew you were full of shit
Portland train suspect: 'I hope everyone I stabbed died' - CNN.com
No where does it mention religion at all.
He was a thug.....it didn't seem like a ton of planning went into it.
But the guy killed people, execute him, but nothing close to the murders in Europe or the us by muslim crazies.

Again you are trying to defend these crazy muslims, but you cant, not even close to the same thing

Forum List

Back