about what percentage are RINOs (Republican in name only)?

about what percentage are RINOs (Republican in name only)?

• 10%

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 20%

• 30%

• 50%

• 60%

• other

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True Republicans lack the cojones to fight Democrats. They pretend to be the nice guys in white hats. Usually they are happy to be the minority party becasue then they don’t have to do anything but bitch.

I like the new Trump style fighting Republicans like DeSantis. Actually DeSantis is beginning to appeal to me more than Trump. He doesn’t waste time fighting everybody and making obnoxious posts in the middle of the night, nor does he allow “woke” liberals to push him around.
True Republicans try to do the right thing for us and not themselves, rather than fighting Democrats. Those phony Republicans in the Congress know that trump is a threat to our democracy with his "big steal", his huge ego and his divisiveness, his support of white supremacists. However, they need trump for reelection and have sold their soles to that end. The attributes that DeSantis has are that he is not a con man, a lying criminal, a divisive person. He is smart and can think, is not in it for the money, unlike trump.
He is a family man, although I do not agree with his domestic policies.

Last edited:
True Republicans try to do the right thing for us and not themselves, rather than fighting Democrats. Those phony Republicans in the Congress know that trump is a threat to our democracy with his "big steal", his huge ego and his divisiveness, his support of white supremacists. However, they need trump for reelection and have sold their soles to that end. The attributes that DeSantis has are that he is not a con man, a lying criminal, a divisive person. He is smart and can think, is not in it for the money, unlike trump.
He is a family man, although I do not agree with his domestic policies.
"Trump sucks, Trump sucks, Trump sucks, Trump sucks."

Why do you waste your time posting these juvenil insults?

Forum List

Back