Abraham Foxman: Trump's Right-Hand Pledge Of Allegiance Is Comparable To Hitler Salute

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Just saw this on NBC today show where, Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie asked Trump to stop, because it is offensive. Give me a break!!!

childrenPledgeAllegianceBellamySalute.jpg

Abraham Foxman attacks Trump over his ‘fascist’ salute | The Jewish Chronicle

Hair Fuhrer? Trump pledge compared to ‘disgusting’ Hitler salute

Just saw this on NBC today show where, Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie asked Trump to stop, because it is offensive. Give me a break!!!

SO you have no problem with it looking like a Nazi salute? Odd, the picture you have posted is the old way of doing the Pledge of Allegiance and Americans had such a problem with it they changed the way we do the Pledge. They were wrong to change? It shouldn't have been offensive back then?

The thread title is of course, fraudulent by stating the so-called salute is about the pledge of allegiance. The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him. Americans vote by secret ballot and it is inappropriate to demand voters to vow in public to vote for any particular candidate.

The establishment is dedicated to destroying Trump. Wiping his ass is inappropriate. Hitler wiped his ass too. Everyone who wipes ass is Hitler.

What the hell is wrong with the left? And don\t you dare pull this shit on this board. It's a pledge of allegiance. I know it off by heart. And if you cannot say the pledge of allegiance to America without being compared to Hitler its one hell of a sad day for the USA

What the hell is wrong with the left? And don\t you dare pull this shit on this board. It's a pledge of allegiance. I know it off by heart. And if you cannot say the pledge of allegiance to America without being compared to Hitler its one hell of a sad day for the USA
Both articles linked in the OP are about pledging allegiance to vote for Trump and have nothing to do with the pledge of allegiance to the flag. If you have a link showing Trump asking for a salute of raising of the arm and hand for the pledge of allegiance to the flag show it. Otherwise, your whining is nothing more than an attempt to misrepresent and or cover up a Trump Hitler like trait of making his followers swear allegiance to him personally, the same way Hitler did. Maybe you know of another American politician that has done that?

If it meant nothing, why did the powers that be change it to hand over your heart?

The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him.
Don't muddy the waters here by comparing it with the pledge of allegiance. I've been scolding folks for being overly dramatic and calling Trump and his followers Nazis, but to tell you the truth, when I saw that rally a chill went up my spine. Some people say he did it intentionally, a 'coded message' to his followers what his intent really is.

I pledge allegiance to this flag

Abraham Foxman attacks Trump over his ‘fascist’ salute | The Jewish Chronicle

I always poke fun at you Steve. :) Hey its a message board. But if I know one thing for true, its that you love your country to death and you would die for it. You really do believe in the red white and blue. Now I'm dual. Canuck/American but the Canuck part only comes from when my grandfather Charles Boone fell in love with my grandmother when he was serving in the US Navy.

She was a Landers in Newfoundland and the Canadian branch of Boones began.

One thing I have admired about you is your steadfast loyalty to your country. I mean this with all my heart.

td

If it meant nothing, why did the powers that be change it to hand over your heart?

Did both. Including Brownies and Girl Scouts. Surely you can't get crazier than a shit house rat to try to make a pledge of allegiance A FUCKING NAZI SIGN

The Hitler-like offense is Trump asking participants at his rally to raise their right hands and pledge allegiance to him by vowing to vote for him.
Don't muddy the waters here by comparing it with the pledge of allegiance. I've been scolding folks for being overly dramatic and calling Trump and his followers Nazis, but to tell you the truth, when I saw that rally a chill went up my spine. Some people say he did it intentionally, a 'coded message' to his followers what his intent really is.

Oh fuck off. You have just got to be kidding me. Are you WHO? How boring is this going to get. Your shit does get old girl.

I need to stop raising my hand when asked "by a show of hands..."

Apparently if Trump breathes and we breathe we are all to go to hell in a hand basket. I can't believe this shit. Pledge of allegiance is now a freaking pledge to Hitler.

This asshole Roe that's working for Cruz is coming up with this.

This is Roe. He fancies himself to be like Karl. But he doesn't understand Karl at all. He's pulling every D move on primary candidates. To win.

That did not look to me like a Nazi salute.

But if it keeps up we better start thinking of the implications more than the aesthetics of the gestures.

Should we get rid of the girl scout salute. Isn't that something like raise two hands in the air and say something that supports the girl scout creed? Should we begin to round up girl scouts and put them in FEMA camps? Perhaps we should just shoot them on the spot?

I'll wait for one of those boogers to come to my door and when they do I will open up on them.

Forum List

Back