Abraham? Really?

Nobody can relate to a Moshiach that is picture perfect.
Only a neshamah that understands the downtrodden can reach out to everyone.

good point------better >>>>the troubled neshamah can relate to the troubled neshamah
It is important to understand that every other religion is dominated by "Saints".
God did not create angels to facilitate the advancement of the universe.
Angels "stand", humans "advance".

I do not believe that is true of EVERY religion-----Hinduism is a kind of exception --sorta
1,000 castes.

different issue. -----caste is an EFFORT to bring order to the UNIVERSE------
it has not worked out well. Lots of hindus are working on the deficits of
the "system". Even the "gods" do stuff in that "ordered universe"
I've worked with them in IT and it ain't a pretty picture.
The Priests have everyone terrified of them.

good point------better >>>>the troubled neshamah can relate to the troubled neshamah
It is important to understand that every other religion is dominated by "Saints".

I do not believe that is true of EVERY religion-----Hinduism is a kind of exception --sorta
1,000 castes.

that kind of malfeasance HAPPENS in just about ALL SOCIAL SYSTEMS ----there is
some sort of reform going on------there is hope

1,000 castes.

Which is why MNCs are now pushing for South Korean Business Visas.

Here is a question for you guys :
If Abraham had so many sins, why would God forgive him and not Sodom? Just because of his loyalty?
Hek, didnt he send Abraham to judge Sodom for him? Something about "find 10 good people"
Maybe that was someone else?

Two angels were sent and stayed at Lots. The men said to Lot, send the men out so we may have our way with them,

but poor Lot said no, you can have my daughters instead and the angels blinded the men of the town when they tried to enter the house.

Lot left with his 2 daughters and wife but the wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt.

The two daughters got their Dad drunk and had sex with him and got pg. This was Abrahams nephew.

God then sent fire down on S/G and all were destroyed. (Nice story hey)

as stories go-----it is an interesting bit of literature------did you pass high school literature
class, Penny dear? When I was a kid in Junior High School and HIgh School----
ENGLISH CLASS was actually-----for people like me, LITERATURE AND COMPOSITION
class--------we already knew how to do basic reading and writing. It was the time of
the COLD WAR------there were different classes for different kinds of minds in my somewhat
progressive public school. After you learn how to read and write, penny dear---THEN you
get into LITERATURE and learn how to appreciate it. Maybe someday you will graduate
into basic geometry. THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
If Abraham had so many sins, why would God forgive him and not Sodom? Just because of his loyalty?
Hek, didnt he send Abraham to judge Sodom for him? Something about "find 10 good people"

Two angels were sent and stayed at Lots. The men said to Lot, send the men out so we may have our way with them,

but poor Lot said no, you can have my daughters instead and the angels blinded the men of the town when they tried to enter the house.

Lot left with his 2 daughters and wife but the wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt.

The two daughters got their Dad drunk and had sex with him and got pg. This was Abrahams nephew.

as stories go-----it is an interesting bit of literature------did you pass high school literature
class--------we already knew how to do basic reading and writing. It was the time of
the COLD WAR------there were different classes for different kinds of minds in my somewhat
progressive public school. After you learn how to read and write, penny dear---THEN you
get into LITERATURE and learn how to appreciate it. Maybe someday you will graduate
You are actually conversing with Feh-Nah-Low-Pee?

I am doing the best I can. Torah midaber b'lashon Ha------whatever-it-is

nothing is perfect

1,000 castes.

ick--------emotionally speaking I prefer india

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.
Christians can't deal with an imperfect savior.

1,000 castes.

SKs are probably willing to work for slave wages because they're afraid of NK.

nothing is perfect

THE CELESTIAL ROSE

sheeeesh------like that should make me happy?

I am not happy with any Business Visas.

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

which dad of Jesus? ------as far as I recall-----joseph is
like a family deserter

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

There have always been imperfection or things would have never changed. We strive to change an improve everything.

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

like a family deserter
Shame on you for not reading your NT on a regular basis.
Joseph was "blameless".

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

There have always been imperfection or things would have never changed. We strive to change an improve everything.
You're missing my point...
Christians can't deal with imperfection in saviors.

He had a concubine. Actually two if you count hagar. Although some scholars have said they were the same person.
He married his sister
He was subordinate to his sister wife
Made an illegitimate child and kicked him out
Lied to his son that he was going to kill him
He was obviously mentally ill. With some incest and sins in there.
My point is, how did this crazy person become the patriarch of Judaism, Christianity and Islam?
Apparently, despite all of these moral flaws and repugnant behavior, he was still chosen by god for loyalty. This "moral" God was able to look past all of his sins because he was willing to kill his child? WTF
And people say atheists have no morals? Lol
Actually it was his half sister. He was allowed to have a concubine in those days. In fact his wife Sarah suggested it so the can have a baby. G-D told him to kill his son as a test.

Aside from this I'm sure he did make mistakes. All humans make mistakes.

How was he subordinate to his sister's wife?
No lol. I meant his wife that was his sister. She told him to get rid of her and his illigitimate son and thats what he did.
Half sister. He asked G-D what to do and G-D told him in this case to let Sarah handle it.

The problem with Hager, is because she had Abraham's baby she got really arrogant and disrespectful to Sarah.

No Sara suffered from jealousy and wanted Isaac to inherit. The jewish women are sneaky, remember the Jacob story how his mother helped him steal the birthright from Esau.

I am not happy with any Business Visas.

I do not understand economics------what I do understand is ------
special MANIPULATIONS always screw things up. ---that
includes SPECIAL VISAS ------and tariffs -------but it does not
include GENDER TOILETS

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

long long ago-------I read the Divine Comedy-----BIG COINCIDENCE!!!! in my little
effort to write my little critique of the book------that ^^^^^ is something like what
I wrote about THE CELESTIAL ROSE

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

As far as we know, Jews do not have a messiah, unless you consider evangelical Christians and Britain the messiahs and now Bibi. All your PMs.

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

like a family deserter
Shame on you for not reading your NT on a regular basis.
Joseph was "blameless".

ok------but THAT's IT? a sad lack of character developement

nothing is perfect
Jesus, Jesus's dad.

As far as we know, Jews do not have a messiah, unless you consider evangelical Christians and Britain the messiahs and now Bibi. All your PMs.

penny dear-----"WE" is a pronoun. It must refer to something specific. In your post
to what does "WE" refer?

Forum List

Back