Absence of George W. Bush @ Obama Inauguration Sadly Noted

By the way, thanks for the 'neg', Willow it is an honor and a comfort to know that we do not think the same. It is also amusing to see a small mind react to the slightest heterodoxy in such a frivolous fashion.

Continue...

Whiner gonna whine guess.

By the way, thanks for the 'neg', Willow it is an honor and a comfort to know that we do not think the same. It is also amusing to see a small mind react to the slightest heterodoxy in such a frivolous fashion.

Continue...

ditto... they called 'negs'..got got some to, feels like victory. butthurt. Use Caution
as rw's mostly are stumps.

a spokesman for President George H. W. Bush tweeted that the 41st president, recently released from a lengthy hospitalization, would also miss the event.

Former Presidents Clinton and Carter are attending.

There is precedent for former presidents skipping presidential inaugurations. Republican President Gerald Ford, for example, did not attend the second inauguration of President George W. Bush in 2005. He was 91 at the time.

The 43rd president—who has largely remained out of the spotlight since his second term ended—may want to remain close to home as his father recuperates.

An informal survey of our Twitter followers provoked a range of responses to his absence—everything from “good riddance” and speculation that he would have attended a Mitt Romney inauguration to, “who cares.”

Given the deeply entrenched partisanship that has defined much of President Obama’s first term, the attendance of a Republican president—especially one as polarizing as President George W. Bush—may have sent just the type of constructive message that city so badly needs.
President George W. Bush sends his inauguration regrets ? MSNBC

The elder Bush, who is 88 years old, was released from a Houston hospital last week after battling several illnesses for nearly two months. McGrath said in an e-mail that the 41st president is "getting better every day." The elder Bush had complications related to bronchitis, a stubborn fever and an infection, and his hospital stay included some time in intensive care.

Republican Mitt Romney, who lost the 2012 election to Obama, is not expected at Obama's inauguration.

CBS News reports this is the first time since 1989 when the losing presidential candidate won't be in attendance. Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, is no longer an elected official and does not have a formal role in Monday's events.
Ex-presidents Bush skip Obama inauguration

:confused:

I think 43 used a good excuse not to come.

I doubt it was true though.

43 is a hated man.

He knows he is.

He doesnt have the grace needed to pull off class in the face of scorn like Jackie Robinson did.

You know just like our current president did for th last four years.

The part of the contract that held Jackie to his non retort clause expired and he was then truely free.

That is comparable with a second term for Obama.

Liberal scum talk about how they hate Bush but then need his attention.....like a little puppy.

i'm not the one running around in meltdown all day, willow.

and do get your own material.

No, you're the one who in the 5th year of Dear Leader's reign is STILL blaming all his failures on Bush.

You're an idiot Jillian.

So just waddle back to the couch and open a fresh box of Bon-Bon's, it's almost time for "The View."

Speaking of Dubya Senior, I understand he's out of the hospital, but is he actually any better? Or is it more of a "we can't really do anything for you" kind of release?

I hope you reported that threat to the fair leaders.

What for? Threatening to murder President Bush is democratic party policy.

onlydoperingo.jpg

Khmer Rouge types like UseCaution are typical Obamabots, the rule, not the exception.

imheretokillbush.jpg

Leftists are violent, hate filled piles of shit who seek to murder and imprison anyone who dares think differently than them.

IMG_2416.JPG

Leftism is similar to sociopathic disorder, but with a whole lot more hate involved.

BushWhackerElMarco.jpg

Speaking of Dubya Senior, I understand he's out of the hospital, but is he actually any better? Or is it more of a "we can't really do anything for you" kind of release?

I would think he would be alright. He had a persistent cough and fever. That should be treatable and my guess would be a resistant bacteria. A virus shouldn't last that long. I think President George H. W. Bush was a sensible man.

a spokesman for President George H. W. Bush tweeted that the 41st president, recently released from a lengthy hospitalization, would also miss the event.

Former Presidents Clinton and Carter are attending.

There is precedent for former presidents skipping presidential inaugurations. Republican President Gerald Ford, for example, did not attend the second inauguration of President George W. Bush in 2005. He was 91 at the time.

The 43rd president—who has largely remained out of the spotlight since his second term ended—may want to remain close to home as his father recuperates.

An informal survey of our Twitter followers provoked a range of responses to his absence—everything from “good riddance” and speculation that he would have attended a Mitt Romney inauguration to, “who cares.”

Given the deeply entrenched partisanship that has defined much of President Obama’s first term, the attendance of a Republican president—especially one as polarizing as President George W. Bush—may have sent just the type of constructive message that city so badly needs.
President George W. Bush sends his inauguration regrets ? MSNBC

The elder Bush, who is 88 years old, was released from a Houston hospital last week after battling several illnesses for nearly two months. McGrath said in an e-mail that the 41st president is "getting better every day." The elder Bush had complications related to bronchitis, a stubborn fever and an infection, and his hospital stay included some time in intensive care.

Republican Mitt Romney, who lost the 2012 election to Obama, is not expected at Obama's inauguration.

CBS News reports this is the first time since 1989 when the losing presidential candidate won't be in attendance. Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, is no longer an elected official and does not have a formal role in Monday's events.
Ex-presidents Bush skip Obama inauguration

:confused:

I think 43 used a good excuse not to come.

I doubt it was true though.

43 is a hated man.

He knows he is.

He doesnt have the grace needed to pull off class in the face of scorn like Jackie Robinson did.

You know just like our current president did for th last four years.

The part of the contract that held Jackie to his non retort clause expired and he was then truely free.

That is comparable with a second term for Obama.
Put down the bottle, and go take a nap, you drunken liberal stooge.

Forum List

Back